WTF. I used to think Alex Jones was looney and Trump was aweful. I literally just got convinced BY Alex Jones...

WTF. I used to think Alex Jones was looney and Trump was aweful. I literally just got convinced BY Alex Jones, of all people, that Trump might not be that bad.

This podcast blew my fucking mind a little, and my critical thinking had to concede.

youtu.be/UZPCp8SPfOM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfbxegPEox0
youtube.com/watch?v=Orj55fo1u9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah I was kinda iffy on Trump but Alex full on sold me on him.

There's good bait, and then there's bad bait. Guess which one your post is OP?

WTF. I used to think Sup Forums was looney and viral advertising was aweful. But you literally just convinced ME that of all people, you might be right in your post in pushing my agenda.

You blew my mind a little. But my grammar had to concede.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

I take it you haven't watched it.

>When anti-shills get so obsessed with shills they start thinking everything's a shill, even when it isn't

No, I haven't. I come on Sup Forums to talk trash about movies. If I wanted to talk trash about how the US is flushing itself down the toilet I would be on Sup Forums.

>tfw to smart to not believe in interdimensional beings

Do you think they actually went out to eat afterwards? I feel the only reason Joe was hesitant was because he knew Eddie Bravo would tag along and ruin the evening.

>it's an r/The Donald astroturfs on Sup Forums episode

You are obviously here to push your agenda, stop bullshitting.

Well then you can't really comment in any informed way.

For sure, they definitely had the munchies by then after all that green.

JIDF
CTR

GET

THE FUCK

IN HERE

WE GOT PEOPLE STEPPING OUT OF LINE

WE NEED SOME CORRECTING.

SAVE US DEMOCRATS SAVE US FROM OURSELVES

filter thread then and fuck off

Sleep tight, Alt-right.
Don't let the antifas bite.

8 years snowflake ;)

chin up lil fella

go away alt white shill

Why would you pretend to be me, user?

> a fucking NON-WHITE

I sure hope you haven't been posting any of your worthless opinions on here

Watch your back, I'm out roaming and it might be in YOUR town.

>lost by 3 million votes

daily reminder you are an extremist minority who stupidly exposed themselves about to be exterminated in this decade. when the shitty old boomers die off you will have nowhere to go. we are the future.

> non-white votes

lmao

Who the fuck listens to 4 hours of dudes talk?

Are all of you NEETs?

>won despite millions of illegal votes

You're going back whether you like it or not.

>If I wanted to talk trash about how the US is flushing itself down the toilet I would be on Sup Forums.

i think you mean Europe is flushing itself down the toilet

>[Joe]: Do you realise how crazy it would be if Trump becomes a hero?
>[Alex]: He is a hero.
lmao

Why not both?

>heh heh, my bubble is so small. I hardly know any people in real life and most of my online interactions are with explicitly like minded individuals who collectively mock and threaten people with differentiating opinions in order to retain a semblance of self worth. But we are also short on ambition and attention span so our best form of entertainment is to post provactively hot opinions on boards who haven't fully succumb to our echo chamber's way of thinking. It is one of the only ways I'll be able to increase what I consider to be "meaningful experiences" my life. And the irony is I will do this by attack the left primarily for being closed minded, when they stand on a platform of inclusivity and tolerence for everything but intolerance. The kind of intolerance that I hold for other people's feelings, well being, and livelihood if they happen to be in direct conflict with my convenience. People are being murdered and detained, families are being torn apart all as a result of Trump's actions? Does it mean I'd have to have a potentially challenging reflection of myself, where I stand, and who I stand with? Will I see Pepe and a slightly different light? Fuck that. Memes, dude! Memes > other people's lives. My feeling of belonging > other people's lives.
Why is this nearly every thread now?

>he can't listen to podcasts while working
Sorry you work at mcdonalds

LOOK AT ME
I'M THE SHILL NOW

Any job where you can understand and follow a podcast while doing work is not a real job. Go back to picking apples, Juan.

Europe isn't flushING. It's flushED.

>being incapable of multitasking
>pretending you have a decent job

>People are being murdered and detained, families are being torn apart all as a result of Trump's actions
This.
No KKK. No fascist USA.

>it's a liberals make fun of the working class episode

You son, must literally be retarded. Not everyone works the drive-through.

Are you a nigger or a spic?

I'm white. Go back to Sup Forums and suck cheetos dick some more.

>People are being murdered and detained, families are being torn apart all as a result of Trump's actions?
>People are being murdered [...] as a result of Trump's actions?

No.

And the other stuff is perfectly fine. No law abiding citizen suffers any harm. That's what a nation is about, protecting its citizens from invading hordes of moochers from the shithole next door. Always the same story, no matter where you are on the globe. If you like illegal immigrants so much go ahead and migrate into their country, there's loads more like them and you can be their neighbor if you want. Mexico won't turn you down if you ask nicely. Go ahead.

Same thing to you.

>being White
>complaining about Sup Forums

Pick one.

>millions of illegal votes
You're fucking loony tunes son
A handfull of, at best

t. Spic

>we are the future.

>you know they bussed illegals around from polling station to polling station in cali
>you know they messed with voting machines, selecting Hillary when you pressed Trump
>you know they didn't check IDs in any Democrat controlled state

You KNOW you're going to get BTFO by official investigations in this matter. Why do you do this to yourself? Why are you trying so hard to be wrong about everything all the time?

>you know they bussed illegals around from polling station to polling station in cali
the problem I have with this is why? Did the democrats actually think they were at risk of losing california?

Jones isn't a looney really. He just makes leaps sometimes in his conclusions and he has a tendency to tie self-interested elitist behavior together in a great conspiracy. He's not wrong about the problems, but the talk of Satanism and globalist cabals make it hard for a lot of people to take the other shit seriously.

A lot of the people who work for him are pretty coherent.

Also, it doesn't take much to convince a lot of people that Trump isn't awful considering how often people lie about him and distort his views and actions.

To be honest, the media and the thugs that consistently protest him may as well be controlled opposition for how effective they are at promoting Trump. You only need to look at the degenerates that hate him and you realize that if they hate him, he must be doing something right.

I'm so sorry, OP. It really made you think too much.

>He just makes leaps sometimes in his conclusions
>sometimes
>sometimes

Yes. And they probably did lose it when counting only real, legal votes.

Someone please enlighten me as a non-American:

Why is popular vote a good thing when the founding fathers hated democracy and specifically designed a system whereby all states are represented to avoid mob rule?

I dunno about that. I do believe illegals voted especially when looking at all the border counties all blue, but I dont think 4 million illegals voted in California alone

Why does a government owe a duty of care to people who aren't citizens of that country?

The idea being put forward is that the electoral college is itself a symptom of the kind of horse trading politics that America has endured for at least two centuries. The most recent example of this being the DNC's work to prevent Bernie Sanders from receiving the nomination.

So, the thinking goes, that level of fuckery has to go *and* since most Americans have access to infinitely more information and an unparalleled equalization of education across the citizenry exists, theres no longer a need for the EC.

You can debate this thinking of course but there it is.

>4 million illegals

No, you misunderstand. You don't need to 4 million illegal persons to cast 4 million illegal votes. You just need a few busses of them, and the same people vote over and over.

On top of that you get crooked poll workers throwing away Trump votes or even signing additional Hillary votes or simply miscounting on purpose.

4 million should be easy when there is basically NO order to the voting process.

That's the thing.

The popular vote isn't a thing, it has no bearing on anything apart from something for liberals to whine about whenever they lose the states they were vying for.

They change the rules and cry that those rules aren't being enforced.

I get you now

Seriously?
Well if you don't live in a shithole your nation's ideals and principles are such that you believe in certain human rights/dignities/basic entitlements.

Citizenry entitles a person to help shape the type of nation everyone around them lives in, nothing more - but that's huge. The idea that green card holders for example are somehow lesser people as compared to citizens under the law (an extension of society's will and ideals) is, again, anathema to a non-shit tier nation.

In USA's case, you cant be the land of the free and all that shit and then become total niggers with freedom and rights and shit.

The popular vote in American political discourse is usually used to measure a president's so-called mandate from the people and his ability to pressure the legislature with claims of extraordinary legitimacy.

Nice evidence you got there

Trump paid even more illegals, Russian illegals, to bus around and cast illegal votes. Prove me wrong.

>he's not a looney
>Goblins run the government, Waco was a globalist sacrifice to Moloch, Hilary Clinton is a reptile because I think she opened a "can" of pickles weirdly, Pizzagate is actually compelling evidence!

Gotta give them credit. Those guys knew the country in it's entirety was important and it consisted of states, not just the population centers.

Every single time the GOP gets BTFO in an election the launch an investigation due to rampant alleged "voter fraud", every time it comes back with no evidence at all.
Now they can't even stop crying about it when they win.
You lost the popular vote, get over it.

Good thing Trump has the executive, both legislative branches and the judiciary.

Here's a video of a DEMOCRAT admitting that they bus around certain people he doesn't want to describe (hint: non-Whites) to vote multiple times.

youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0

What?
So he can actually behave like the autocrat the left is memeing him to be?

first time listening to either of these two cunts

>retard one says something insane
>retard two asks him for evidence
>retard one has already moved on and started spouting the next batshit idea
>retard three occasionally chimes in with batshit that is apparently subpar and is ignored
>jamie pull that up

really strained my brain

If you expand the concept of "rights" far enough, you can justify virtually anything. You also tend to tread on the rights of other people, most often your actual citizens. There is no basic human right to live in another country. There is no basic human right to welfare from that country.

The government owns nothing and when it lets migrants in en masse, it's essentially giving away land owned by the taxpaying citizenry without its consent. It's paying for the care of those people with money taken from the citizenry.

You know politicians are just increasing their voting blocs and the amount of bodies available in their spending economy. It's politics and idealistic idiots like you fall for it, thinking anyone gives a shit about your rights let alone some Mexican or North African that isn't fleeing a warzone.

really made me think

I don't understand this whole pizzagate thing at all, what in the name of fuck is going on?

I live in Connecticut. Bluest of blue states. And guess what? We've had voter ID laws for years.

They can go fuck themselves for putting this on CBS all access in the US and then putting it on Netflix in other countries.

And are they rigorously enforced in all major cities?

He's completely bonkers about the Martian Monolith nonsense but extremely spot-on about the Globalist issues. I think Buzz and co were feeding him nonsense for a laugh.

I'm watching it right now and Eddie Bravo is getting fucking annoying.

It get's worse towards the end.

I love it whenever they mention Sup Forums on Joe's podcast. You guys think he's ever visited here before?

> inter-dimensional beings

Rogan going conspiracy on Alex Jones
Alex Jones bouncing conspiracy back at Rogan

I'm about to overdose on DMT

>LISTEN FELLAS, I'M NOT SAYING OPRAH IS A BAD PERSON, BUT SHE'S DEFINITELY IN A SECRET EUGENICS ORGANISATION

Shit got weird once the weed started doing it's work on him.

imagine being stoned and watching the mood in the room shift from one direction to the other

but I really burst into tears when alex went on about the pedophilic vampires uhh.."channeling" warlock magic to suppress our minds like the brain scorcher

>He's completely bonkers about the Martian Monolith nonsense
Sure he is because....? Thats right, you dont know

Alex has really good sources

>managed to catch the end of it after seeing shit posted about it
>it's rogan getting legitimately annoyed when alex and the other dude start playing punchies

Hyperglobal pan-dimensional elitist here. STOP LISTENING TO THIS EPISODE

>a nigger into eugenics

Is that even possible?

Alex Jones is a God.

>Joe is older than Alex by 7 years

What the fuck? I thought Alex Jones was like in his 50s.

The mind can be trained to survive and even thrive in an environment of pure woke, but the body is not always so resilient

f

Wow, at last I truly see OP. You know, I wasn't sold on Trump but now, after watching Joe Rogan's segment Epic Meeting of the Minds featuring Alex Jones and Joe Rogan (It's been far too long) that premiered Wednesday, February 1st, 2017 at 1:30 PST/ 3:30CT on rogan's podcast website I like Trump now and think Jones is a cool guy. Thanks OP and thank YOU Jones and Rogan.

Trump is definitely a good thing. Get all this cringey alt-right stuff and all these retarded conspiracy theories out in the light so everyone can see it for what it is. Every action has an opposite reaction. The blue team played in to the SJW nonsense which was braindead and now the red team is playing into something even dumber. This is a shamefully stupid point in American history, but we will learn from it and things will be better, in like 10 years.

In the meantime enjoy your game show host and your water filter salesman!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfbxegPEox0

>Le above it all man
You faggots are the absolute worst.

I wonder how many unsuspecting listeners OD'd on red pills?

He's right though. Alex was very convincing on all his points even through Rogan fact checked him every 5 minutes like a faggot

DRONES EXISTED SINCE WW2, NOW HIGHLY ADVANCED AND WIDELY DEPLOYED

OCEAN UNDER THE MOON

STANLEY KUBRICK FAKED MOON LANDING WITH GOVERNMENT HELP

OBELISK ON PHOBOS

INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS ARE REAL

STARS ACT AS GATEWAYS TO OTHER DIMENSIONS

HUMANITY ARE THE REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS FOR MACHINE CONSCIOUSNESS

HUMANS ARE CONNECTED TO OTHER DIMENSIONS...SOMEHOW

(((ELITE))) PEDOPHILE TECHNOCRATS ARE THE GLOBALISTS - PIZZAGATE & COMET WAS TO DISCREDIT ATTEMPTS AT INVESTIGATION

(((ELITES))) INCLUDE BILDERBERG GROUP, CLUB OF ROME, DAVROS, SOROS

(((ELITES))) TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS

THESE LOW-FREQUENCY BEINGS ARE PSYCHIC VAMPIRES

(((ELITES))) WANT TO ENSLAVE HUMANITY AND WIPE OUT REMAINS WITH BIOWEAPONS [VACCINES?]

GOOGLE IS HELPING (((ELITES))) BUILD A PSYCHIC HIVEMIND-POWERED MATRIX CAPABLE OF VIEWING THE FUTURE VIA SUBDIMENSIONAL FOLD-SPACE WITH THE INTENT OF MANIPULATING THE TIMELINE

FACEBOOK IS ILLUMINATI, ATTEMPTING TOTAL INFORMATION CONTROL

HAARP WEATHER MODIFICATION USING SERIES OF SATELLITES AND SUBMARINES - WEATHER WARS

LEGAL CHEMTRAIL AND BIOLOGICAL WEAPON TESTING ON CITIZENS

JFK KILLED FOR TRYING TO STOP SECRET SOCIETIES

NEIL ARMSTRONG KILLED FOR TRYING TO SPEAK ABOUT SECRET SPACE PROGRAM

OBAMA'S MOTHER WAS SEX OPERATIVE

ANDERSON COOPER PART OF CIA WIMP DIVISION

HILLARY CLINTON PEDOPHILE SERIAL KILLER HAVING 2 SEIZURES PER HOUR

CANADA EVEN MORE FUCKED THAN WE IMAGINED

PATRIOTS NOW IN OPEN REBELLION AGAINST (((ELITES)))

INTELLIGENCE AGENCY INTERNAL COUP IS UNDERWAY

WIKILEAKS CAME FROM WITHIN PATRIOT AGENCIES

CIA BEING RETAKEN BY PATRIOTS ON OUR SIDE

WE CAME THIS FUCKING CLOSE TO HAVING MEDIA BLACKOUT VIA "MINISTRY OF TRUTH"

THE (((ELITES))) ARE LOSING TO THE FORCES OF LIBERTY [NERV REPUBLIC?]

TREMENDOUS SCIENTIFIC ADVANCES WILL BE RELEASED THANKS TO TRUMP

ALEX JONES IN FREQUENT DIRECT CONTACT WITH TRUMP, LIKELY GAVE OK TO RELEASE REDPILLS

TRUMP IS REALLY TRULY HONESTLY /OURGUY/ AND POSSIBLY THE SAVIOR OF INDIVIDUALISM!

Joe Rogan and Alex Jones have been friends for a long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Orj55fo1u9I

>INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS ARE REAL

You misunderstood. (((The elite))) believe this and act as if it were true. Alex' phrasing was poor, easy to misunderstand him as saying that interdimensional shit is real.

tl;d listen/watch version?