Did he JUST himself by leaving Parks and Recreation?

Did he JUST himself by leaving Parks and Recreation?

He just stared as the main character of a /tv / show

This guy was in one of the biggest marvel movies from last year

Neat shirt.

He was great in Candle Cove.

I don't remember him from Parks and Rec. I do remember him from the Candle Cove show on SyFy though.

Parks and Rec was literally rèddit.

Dormammu i've come to bargain

brb listening to that album now

He looks like the guy from fhannel zero

It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Deadly Rhythm" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. Since, Elizabeth, it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.

STFTFOD>TSOPTC>TMJBTT>>>Freedom

he was supposed to be the jim of that show back when it was basically an office spin off, then they realized they didn't really need him

>awkwardly wearing a Refused tshirt to an awards ceremony

lolwut

It bugged me a little while I was watching Parks and Rec that his character was literally never mentioned again after he left at the end of Season 2. It leads me to believe things ended on bad terms between him and the showrunners.

first two albums are shit, just grinding sludge

how have i not seen that pic before, did you make that just now?

Whys everyone always act like he was ever a thing? This guys bland and can't act

CAN I SCREAM

I've seen it for years

I TOOK THE FIRST BUS

The new beat! The new beat! The new beat! The new beat!

Ya but look at all the careers is skyrocketed
>Chris Pratt
>Aziz Ansari
>Amy Poehler
>Aubrey Plaza
>Nick Offerman
>Adam Scott

Revived Rob Lowe

It was way better for the actors than The Office was. Only people from the office still in the big show are Steve and John

great words won't cover ugly actions, good frames won't save bad paintings

Idk who this asshole is but Refused are a solid band.

>punk
Into the trash it goes

NEW ART FOR REAL PEOPLE

In his last episode, he gives Leslie plans for a park he designed to go on the pit lot. Later, Leslie goes on NPR and gets an Eagletonian to help design it, with no references to Mark's design.

Also, at the swap meet, Anne has a bunch of "ex-boyfriend" boxes, but there's no Mark box (there's Tom, Andy and Chris boxes).