Are they LITERALLY and unironically /OURGUYS/?

Are they LITERALLY and unironically /OURGUYS/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSMKGRyWKas
youtube.com/watch?v=zcAqR-Hs9II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>(((rafi schwartz)))

Why do the people who killed Jesus hate Mel so much?

i like how all these clickbait articles are assuming the movie somehow defends police brutality. are movies with morally grey characters not allowed anymore?

>Sup Forums wants to be a cuck for militarized police that don't care for your rights

really? this is the hill you want to die on?

>le "hill to die on" bullshit

Please tell me you were using this ironically.

>assuming things
Yeah, because wanting to watch a good old-fashioned buddy cop movie is now the equivalent supporting police brutality, we can't separate politics and fiction anymore. Eat shit libshit.

We don't need five threads about Mel Gibson, you homo autist.

Well, I'm going to see this film!

go find the mythical utopia where everyone in authority treats you well because you exist you snowflake faggot fuck

As far as most of them are concerned there is no moral grey area anymore.

Reddit, you can't use Sup Forums as a boogeyman anymore, they're as mainstream conservative as you can get now, there's nothing 'edgy' or 'radical' about them anymore. They even support Jews now and dont like either hitler or Ron Paul. It's just another mainstream republican board, nothing out there. Find another reactionary boogeyman.

???

The police don't care about me because I'm not a criminal.
And certain subsections of the population ought to have the cops come run them over with a tank, I wouldn't bat an eyelid.
Video related.
>youtube.com/watch?v=GSMKGRyWKas
Wouldn't care at all if the cops rolled in and went full boston massacre on these freakshows. In fact I'd be delighted if I'm gonna be honest.

Got a reading difficulty or something?

it's just hard to know how to react to such blatant bullshit

A Sup Forums president is in the white house.
What's bullshit?

NATZIS
HOW CAN WE ALLOW THIS HATE SPEECH TO OCCUR IN A PROGRESSIVE SOCIETY? TIME TO PUNCH SOME NAZIS

>Reddit, you can't use Sup Forums as a boogeyman anymore

you're a dull girl, tammy

What? What Sup Forums views are extremist or not mainstream? They're socially conservative pro-israel anti-black pro-trump, basically just a Republican online forum. They align more with the Republican Party than with hitler or stormfront. Fucking hell they even supported Romney in 2012.

So yeah find a new boogeyman you dipshit.

>Got a reading difficulty

You can't *make* this shit up.

Will it be like Dredd?

>spotted the non-black

>make movie to defend police officers simply doing their job
>OMG THEY ARE DEFENDING BRUTALITY BLM BLM BLM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sup Forums isn't mainstream, no matter how you much insist it is. most of trump's voters obviously have never even heard of Sup Forums.

saying that Sup Forums supports jews and doesn't like hitler is fucking ridiculous. nice bait

wtf i love Sup Forums now?

That's not irony, Tammy is just being sneaky

>Vince Vaughn
>Libertarian
>defends police brutality

You cant make this shit up

Judge Dredd is a satire

this is funny coming from what I can only assume is a republishit, given how your entire group is disconnected from reality

Your life is satire

It's your time, boy. The pendulum is swinging.

Are you on it?

That's because it isn't actually brutality. That's just what retarded niggers call it when they assault a cop and he defends himself, or they resist arrest and get their asses beaten.

Communists don't deserve fair and reasonable treatment dickhead.

Policemen are the real criminals. They are violent assholes with thirst for power, and few decent people who take on the uniform later succumb to the machine.

>assuming things
You stupid dumb fucking idiot... He isn't even liberal.

>assuming things
>He isn't even liberal.
You stupid dumb fucking idiot...

>t. nigger

Sup Forums's never "won" at anything, user

Dont break the law and the police will leave you alone faggot.

Conversely if you break the law then accept that your actions may have consequences and stop being such a little faggot about it

This is really everything wrong with mentally ill agenda-pushing mainstream media. Mel's not even directing or writing, just starring in it, because (((they))) can't forgive him, so they have to attack the project. So there's only one tagline that says it's a thriller about police brutality, and all these websites are making clickbait headlines claiming the film is pro-brutality. What the actual fuck? Don't they realize this is why people voted for Trump?

That's a false dilemma and you're one stupid piece of shit.

Haha no you fucktard Sup Forums loves Jews and Israel, look at how much they love that kike Ivanka.

Vince got melpilled after being a libertarian

Dredd wasn't.

/ourguys/

Except, you know, the whole "Trump Presidency" and "Brexit" things... but hey, who's counting?

Sup Forums and other "alt-right" outlets did have an influence on the election. They didn't need to influence voters directly. They just had to trigger media, celebrities and other famous liberals enough to get a reaction. Many people got annoyed by butthurt liberals. The CNN and Hillary were attacking a cartoon frog ffs. They made themselves look like idiots to sane people. Lefties took the alt-right bait and shown the public their true colors, while the alt-right was laughing their asses off.

it certainly explains his emphatic popular majority

It just sounds like a fun anti-hero buddy movie. Nothing political.

People voted for trump because people in rust belt want their factory jobs back why and Hillary was pro free trade. Literally the only reason Trump won, anyone who gives another explanation is shitting.

>the whole "Trump Presidency" and "Brexit" things.

you must mean those events on which Sup Forums had absolutely no influence whatsoever. Sup Forums's never won at anything, user, but with that much time invested pretending becomes important in a way it normally wouldn't

It's all part of the plan. They want a civil war, they've been pushing it for a long time and it's gonna happen sooner or later.

this tbqhwy, fucking shills taking space from badly needed threads about redditlettermedia and disney wars

I'm guessing you attend Berkeley.

>Literally the only reason Trump won, anyone who gives another explanation is shitting.

Hillary didn't help. If Hillary Clinton can't win a gift election against a living joke a large share of the fault's attributable to Hillary Clinton.

>pretending becomes important in a way it normally wouldn't

yeh, like that

That's the exact type of post that you can just tell the writer screencapped themself.

Whatever you need to tell yourself, little boi. Sup Forums and /r9k/ have been at the wheel of Sup Forums for years now, churning out all the memes and being the face of the website. Whether you want to accept it or not doesn't change anything, you're irrelevant.

This is funnier than you think.

I have several family members who are in the Chicago PD, they are told to avoid conflict with "rabble rousers". Or niggers with cell phones who come out starting fights.

I have personally seen at least six people on my old block start doing the "nigger dance" as we like to call it before I moved out. The Cops get called because of a noise complaint of the guys walking around with guns openly waving them at kids, one of them starts doing that nigger hop infront of the cop while he is trying to talk to them, while another guy or a girl friend records it, he tries to talk him down till it escalates to his throwing insults and threats, then the cop tries to arrest him then he starts flopping around in hopes of hurting himself. Most times the cop backs off since they don't want to be the next guy spit roasted because when push come to shove there are worst things than getting fired.

And the PD can't fire any of these guys since the video clearly shows them trying and they can get sued. So they are told to just let them be and aim for the shit they can deal with. And that's why this town is getting the same numbers for gun crimes and homicide as last year or as its commonly known bloodiest year in Chicago history.

>Sup Forums thread
>screencap of a reddit post

They literally couldn't make it more obvious if they tried

Remember, sage and report all r/the_donald threads

not like right user? get to fuck.

>make tons of movies for 4 decades
>slap one bitch
>anger the jews once
>be defined as an antisemitic misogynist pig instead of film maker

yes it was

>Whatever you need to tell yourself, little boi.

self-awareness isn't your strong suit, is it?

pol isn't influencing Sup Forums at all.
if anything i'm less casually racist because of you assholes

That's how (((they))) operate, goy. Don't ever anger G-d's Chosen or you'll nevah work in dis business again!!

oh SHIT I just got pwnd!!

Sorry buddy but the only widely-distributed meme to come out of Sup Forums has been baneposting and maybe JUST, in its entire existence. Meanwhile /r9k/ and Sup Forums are literal meme factories with instant hits that rocket across all of social media and Sup Forums has been a constant topic of the MSM and even got a mention from both Hillary and Donald themselves.

Sorry if it makes your ass chapped but them's the ropes little buddy.

>pepe is a Sup Forums meme
>this historical revisionism

Why are so many redditors sheltered, uninformed and bigoted? This is a classic reddit post.

These cuckboys would piss their pants on a ride-along. They've never been to the bad part of town even.

neger

Hang you commie faggot.

I said Sup Forums and /r9k/ you goofy little autist.

it's not an /r9k/ meme either
I wouldn't say there was a single board that could take credit for it

For years nobody but /r9k/ posted it though, they held the torch for so long. And then this past year or so Sup Forums Made Pepe Great Again and he got a shout-out from Hillary and declared a hate symbol by the actual ADL.

Name something another board has done recently that's more lulzworthy than that.

Whatever happened to reasonable intelligent leftists?

>during the disorders of 1968, when the autonomist university students were carrying on a guerrilla-like uprising against the police in the streets of Rome and all the leftist forces declared their complete support for the students, describing the disorders as a civil fight of proletariat against the System, Pasolini, alone among the communists, declared that he was with the police; or, more precisely, with the policemen. He considered them true proletariat, sent to fight for a poor salary and for reasons which they could not understand, against pampered boys of their same age, because they had not had the fortune of being able to study, referring to poliziotti figli di proletari meridionali picchiati da figli di papĂ  in vena di bravate (lit. policemen, sons of proletarian southerners, beaten up by arrogant daddy's boys). He found that the policemen were but the outer layer of the real power, e.g. the judiciary and the judges.[24]

literally every single board has been posting pepes since the reaction image has been around

>declared a hate symbol by the actual ADL.
obviously you just read the headline and stopped there.
If you go on the ADL's list of "hate symbols" they have an enormous amount of them. All it means is that the symbol has been used in the context of hate speech (which it obviously has). There's probably around 50 different numbers other than 88 that are symbols for racism.
It really doesn't take much to get on that list.

>is a libcucks are still butthurt about their """""""alt-right""""""" Boogeyman.

Jesus christ. Mel gibson didnt even support trump or anything.
So what if you got BTFO by trump and your identity politics keep losing.

Is just gonna be a buddy cop movie. Enjoy it.

>movie about police brutality
What the fuck is-
>DEFENDING police brutality
I'll buy the Blu-ray day one.

If winning the top position of the most powerful nation in the world doesn't make something mainstream than nothing does. You must be Canadian to be this much of a dumbass.

>Our overlords are supposed to be mean to us, b-baka

>Are they LITERALLY and unironically /OURGUYS/?
Yes

>That's because it isn't actually brutality.
its breaking the law

shitskins don't obey laws.

>Interesting take on the argument. I'll remember that and use it as if it were my own one day.
youtube.com/watch?v=zcAqR-Hs9II

AH YES,that fucking Sup Forums and those damn trump supporters ruining everything again.I can't quite remember,what where people blaming for everything before the election??

so cops should just let some dude run away? or willingly get the shit kicked out of them?

anytime there is actual police brutality nowadays there's usually a huge lawsuit payout. most PDs use bodycameras and theyve always had dash cam/surveillance.

99% of the time when people are complaining about police "brutality" they are complaining about police using force to arrest criminals who resist.

a few years ago some dude was shitfaced downtown who had been yelling at people drinking in public, and he didnt listen to the cop and kept walking away and ending up getting body slammed, then a bunch of retards were yelling "THAT'S BRUTALITY MAN"

>make shit movies for 4 decades
>act like a chimp on a constant basis
>"but why do they bully da mel?"

>it's a green text something that wasn't said and pretend it was episode.

>Sup Forums might not always tell you the exact truth, but it will tell you the closest thing to an honest truth it can see, and it will laugh at you for being offended by it.
>they will tell you bullshit, but it's OK because they believe in it, and if you don't play along you're a cuck

Do the romans actually hate Mel?

A few, or even a majority of morons lying to cover their ass about brutality doesn't make the real instances of it go away. Every time you write it off as "they deserve it" you open yourself up to the future possibility of being abused illegally.

literally alternative facts

this will surely upset our pet negroes

>anti-black
But they love Ben Carson and many others.

lol learn to recognise someone being ironic