Team is playing good and everyone is excited, some are even predicting they might make the owl

>team is playing good and everyone is excited, some are even predicting they might make the owl
>deep down I still know they will somehow fuck this up and dissapoint me because they are the Eagles and that's what they do

Anyone else know this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGi5EQfMVO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope, the rest of the board watch real sports.

>this assblasted hue in EVERY American thread

Thanks for the bump tho m8

Yup. It doesn't help that this is a meme season whose results appear to be coming out of a random outcome generator.

No, but I do know the feeling of watching your team get outscored in the second half by double digits for five straight games.

I'll be happy with just winning the NFC East.

Anything else is extra

Fuck off Cowshit false flagger we're going 18-1

At least you don’t suffer like a Browns or Chorgers fan, assuming they still have fans

it's wentz second year and he's playing good
once the old gen of franchise qbs retire, he'll be like one of 5, be easier to win then

>eagles fans have a few good games in the beginning of the season and start talking super bowl before the playoff picture even shapes up

Hmmm... when have I seen this before? Oh yeah, last year and every other year that the eagles haven't been complete shit

Their fans are notorious for jumping the gun and getting BTFO by a real contender late in the season or early in the playoffs.

>team is playing good

what's that even mean in handegg? that your niggers run faster than those of the other teams?

It literally means nothing as "playing good" early in the season is literally a bad thing for a team in a league where being hot AT THE END determines the champion

And the white guy is throwing the ball better than the other team's white guy

what does it mean in your """"""""sport""""""""""""""

uh winning games? what do you think it would mean nazi?

Yes, I am refraining from getting excited until they at least clinch a playoff spot.

>tfw extremely confused and not really sure how to feel right now

Does the rest of the league suck or are the jets actually a decent team?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Philly fan here.

Everyone is cautiously optimistic.

I prefer optimistically cautious.

youtube.com/watch?v=tGi5EQfMVO4

>calls himself Eat da Pussy
>has never eaten the pussy

After watching most of the Reid years and surviving Chip Kelly's wild ride, I'm still holding my breath. I'll feel a lot more confident if we can make it into the bye with only 2 losses. I'll believe the team is over the hill for good after they win a playoff game.

seek help

Remember, the only ones who can stop the Eagles are the Eagles. And the Eagles are undefeated against the Eagles.

>Their fans are notorious for jumping the gun and getting BTFO by a real contender late in the season or early in the playoffs.
You don't know any eagles fans do you?

Lower your expectations and you wont be disappointed. Remember, the Eagles were only predicted to finish 7-9 like they did last year.

This guy would suck cocks if the Eagles won it all

Pic related.

Can't believe how much Chip Kelly fucked up and set that franchise back.

And yeah, I like Wentz a lot and they've been looking good but I bet they find a way to fuck it up.

>Anyone else know this feel?
yes, actual iggles fans. I'm convinced anyone else is either a falseflagging hater or a meme spouting retard (see: DA BURRS DA BURRS DA BURRS). I'd also add bandwagoners but I don't think they exist for the iggs

kek

I'm with you OP. I'm so glad that we're playing well, and I AM hopeful that a bowl appearance, even a win, is possible within the next 5 or 10 years. But I just cannot bring myself to believe that this is the year. Not yet. And it'll make it so much harder to stomach if we get far and lose it if my expectations are too high.

I'm in that same camp. A buddy of mine is totally hype about the Birds this year and I told him how wary I am, his response was "That's exactly how I felt in '08 with the Phils and I missed so much fun being down on them the whole time. From now on I'm gonna act like we're gonna win if it looks like it."

*and the redskins

I think they got this.

>week 1

Gib excuses, plox

The meltdown will eventually happen. I just hope that when it happens, the birds still make the Wild Card

If the Cubs could do it, we can do it

Any given Sunday.

Why not Philly this year?

WHY NOT

Just take it easy, don't let the sound of your old wheels drive you crazy.

I know our defense will fuck us over