Tfw smart but lazy

>tfw smart but lazy

don't fall for the "smart but lazy" meme. Your IQ is just that of a nigger.

you can't be lazy if you're smart
you are delusional at best

>too smart to get a job
Life is hell.

>tfw dumb and lazy

>tfw dumb but works hard

>tfw average intellect but lazy

I just want to do nothing

SEETHING

>tfw lazy but rich

same

>tfw dumb and lazy

you may have ADHD

>tfw smart but dumb

"Smart and lazy" is what people say when they are too afraid of calling you dumb straight away.

>wtf trams tubs yzal

Not OP but I know I have some sort of attention problem but I've been putting off going to a doctor for a couple of years now for drugs. Have been trying to get over it by doing meditation, strict scheduling, exercising, and some other stuff. it helps a little bit but it's still readily apparent I just have inherent attention problems.

Anyone here ever experiment with microdosing LSD? Or should I just get over it and go to a doctor for their amphetamines

Listen faggots
I wanna stay humble but I passed all my exams without studying a single fucking minute and I managed to get better results than most of my fellow students
But now I'm one of the poorest of us all because I'm too lazy to work
That doesn't change the fact that I am intelligent

>tfw smart but dumb

>LSD
Why? Just go to take something like Vyvanse, it won't make you addicted if you are careful with dosage and it will be more effective if you are already doing exercise.

LSD can have effects on brain chemistry. Just a thought. I'm way too worried about being poisoned to do LSD anyway

>tfw smart but lazy and people on the internet refuse to accept it because they're jealous

>tfw smart, poor and depressed
Bad luck I didnt knew myself better at a younger age. I would have killed myself or acted out more than I did.

No point in trying to chase after further studies and a stable income to get a nice wife and home att this point. It is not lazyness, it's being the focal point of surrounding prejudice and lacking support when it could have made a differance.

>tfw smart but industrious (industrious means hard-working)
I wish I were dumb or lazy like the regular people, like the 4channers, like the chads. Everybody seems to resent those who are objectively better than they are. I can't mention to my old high school friends that I'm doing very well in my engineering studies at my elite university without their eyes glazing over with hateful envy

I used to be smart as a kid. Now i'm just a depressed loser with average intelligence.

I don't think that's hateful envy.

undergrads aren't even considered human

IN THE END

tfw good looking but rich

life ain't fair anons

Straight up you're not intelligent enough to not be lazy man. Anyone who looked at behavioural patterns for 5 minutes knows it takes about 2 weeks to train yourself not to be lazy but you're too stupid to do it

I'm smart, lazy, and rich.

You have 5 seconds to explain why not being lazy is the most clever option for me.

I just don't give a fuck

Quality of life.

We are what we do to an extent. Sitting around doing nothing is shit. Go have adventures, travel, hike or ride bikes.

Much more edifying life

>not being smart enough to care

>tfw too blackpilled

Do you see this? This is my car
If I need something I get it

>some mazda with no numberplate

Hmm so hows that gf?

I removed that numberplate with MS Paint
The Mazda is worth like 30k, it's the reason I am poor

im very smert

i'm stupid, clumsy, lazy and introverted as FUCK
i only leave my house when i absolutely have to

>dumb but hardworking and energetic
>ruin everything with much enthusiasm and positive attitude

>an ok car next to a commie block
is germany a cleaner version of russia?

Germany is a shithole

>tfw smart and motivated

Feels good. I have almost everything I want in life except children, which we'll get on once we whore more money in the bank.

t. brainlet

a smart one is a one who learn how to be smart and works hard to do so
also whats /sci/ doin' in here?

I know that feeling, smart people will never understand how lucky they are.

tfw dumb but stupid

t. successful person

>working hard
>smart
why make life harder than it needs to be

>talented and motivated
>hate people and interacting with them so i can't work

if you were actually smart you would find a way around that.

How to become crafty instead of just smart?

>tfw too lazy to find a way around that

>smart
>spends 30k on a car

pick one

Lazy people work twice as hard

"I don't like doing boring stuff" - Everyone