What did Sup Forums think to the 100 series premiere? Or have you all stopped watching now purest love has gone

What did Sup Forums think to the 100 series premiere? Or have you all stopped watching now purest love has gone

Seriously what is going on? ?tv/ doesn't like it anymore

Guess your question has an answer

it's turning into GoT

I just find it hard to believe thousands of anons watched a show just for a lesbian relationship (albeit an ultra cute lesbian relationship)

It was just okay. Clark's boobs were A+ in that corset.

watching past season 1 episode 1 makes you a massive autist

I don't know. We'll have TV ratings soon and they'll probably be miserable too.

r-really???

i-is this true?

I stopped watching as soon as they found people in some underground mountain base.

I tried watching an episode of this show. The acting is terrible, the story is cringeworthy and predictable.

I watched the episode where they launch the ship from space back to Earth but the system malfunctions and someone has to stay behind to release the ship (one of my least favorite tropes). Then the ship gets released and the people ask where's the heroic negro? The white woman is like "heroic negro where are you?" And the heroic negro is heard over the comm "where I'm supposed to be". Shot zooms in on the heroic negro: "now I will see my son".

Fucking stupid. Literally a show made for 15yo girls.

The first 3-4 episodes are like that, but season 1's second half and season two were almost good.
Season 3 is watchable.

Like the arse, not the cunt it's attached to though

Why did they do that to clawfu at the end of the episode? If they have 6 months to live how did she get so close to one the melting reactors?

That scene was fucked up.

The 100 premiered to 1.2 million viewers and a 0.40 Neilsen rating, compared to last year's finale with 1.29 million viewers and a 0.48 Neilsen rating - but more importantly, compared to 1.4 million viewers and a 0.55 rating in the episode Lexa was killed off in.

>Clarke's boobs are always A+

ftfy

I don't think it was crab lady, I think it was just a random couple to show the effects of what's coming

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTT

Oh fuck, I forgot it aired. I have to watch this and the expanse today. I'm hype

there was like 80-100 of us

>always sunny
>vikings finale
>the 100
>six

Wharra day to be alive

Tfw based Murphy makes an empathetic quip about being an outsider

Why is he so great bros?

>jasper almost commits suicide

We almost did it bros

>ywn be commanders footslave
;_;

Those fat.tumblr dykes had a meltdown over clexa last season and were calling for boycotts of the show like the insane childish sjw.leftists they are. Guess they were serious.

to boobs alone make me watch it

Well not with that attitude you won't

isn't this the 3rd time?

I've lost count too.