Why is he mesmerized by basic italian food

why is he mesmerized by basic italian food

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's Indian, they eat shit, even basic level of food seems like heaven to them.

idk man the indian place I get take out from is dank as fuck

Indian cuisine is one of the finest in the world. If you are American then you should be ashamed. All you eat is beige, starchy fried stuff.

You are a disgrace to the planet, America. Proud of your stupidity and obesity. You should all hang yourselves at 10am tomorrow. That would be great.

TBQH italian food doesn't get any less basic than this shit.
Italian like to boast about their cuisine but everything is litteraly entry stuff.
Daily reminder that they eat pasta nearly everyday.
Their only redeeming factor are their ingredient.
They get god like tomato and olive oil.
The real greatest cuisine, and it is known anywhere in the word - Japan litteraly worship them- is the french cuisine

cause he's fantasizing about shitting it out

>French food
French chef puts half cooked salmon on a plate he literally gets praised for 30 years
Japan has France beat now they're crushing the culinary game from street food to 5 star restaurants

a. easy to make
b. easy to impress people with when you make
c. it's good

>not eating pasta everyday

Rucola is fucking disgusting

>Indian cuisine is one of the finest in the world.
Literally shit particles infused curry diarrhea.

Oh my god, noodles and cheese, wow such masterful artistry! Wow!

>Not appreciating the fine art of spice balancing.

Go have a big mac, lardarse.

americans have this really weird meme obsession with italy, like they think it's exactly like the movies

are you saying this as a retard american or as a retard outsider who actually believes his own bullshit?

Only nu-males take pictures of food.

i take pictures of my shit

t. poo-male

*frog noises*

Isn't Spanish cuisine currently the best in the world?
Anyway, Mediterranean food is the best

HE'S A FIRST GENERATION TOILET SHITTER, MANY THINGS ARE NEW TO HIM

QEQ

Serious question though

Bread in olive oil, real Italian thing or some dumbfuck American invention?

get mad at me if you want, americans see europe and the world in general in vague stereotypes

He marathoned The Sopranos.

>dipping bread in oil
>has to be invented

>invention

they don't use butter it's just like buttering bread

the irony in your post tho

What makes you say that japs worship french food?

Would be interesting if there was an article about it.

And balsamic vinegar too you fucking animal.

I think I will have a delicious big mac, while you eat some curry made on a literal designated shitting street

Also tomatoes and serrano ham cured

>watch rats documentary
>indians literally have a rat temple where they feed and eat with the rats
>the rats are some of the rattiest, unhealthy looking animals I've ever seen
>india

I love it when someone says some bullshit and everyone else goes "WOOAH EHYY WHOO EEEHH"

Feels realistic

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Because it is delicious.

>Forgetting Greek food master race
>Figuratively kill yourself

>Greek food master race
lol, no.

>French
Sorry, Frog, but the European Spics already beat you

>having to drown your shit in spices to burn your tongue off

Wrong

Because they do. Japan litteraly reinvented their cuisine when they came in contact with French cuisine. Japanese and Chinese are flooding french chef to get teached the way of higher cuisine.
Just watch Jiro dreams of sushi and listen how he talk about Joel Robuchon he praises him as the man he could never be.
Just watch any manga about cuisine (Shokugeki no soma) and just note how many french reference they drop per episode (granted Italian cuisine comes second but that's because there is an Italian char).
Michelin guide is french based and is still the relevant guide about gastronomy.
+ Nippon are based people that respect and rever excellence not like dumbfuck american here and there That hates frenchfag and can't let them have this one. I mean it must be a national disgrace for them that their cuisine is a bastardisation of other people foods and they're "gastronomie" are known world wide as junkfood.
Next they'll tell you french wine suck but all of the californian hippie came to france to learn about viticulture to makes their shitty ass californian wine.

I'm not even a frog, and frankly I kinda despise some of them but I'm honest enough to recognize and acknowledge simple facts.
Ps : I'm from belgium not that you uncultured american would know where it is.

>Thinking spicy means hot.

Enjoy your uncultured existence eating tasteless dough smothered in salt and sugar.

>mfw frogs are eternally buttblasted that Italian cuisine is rightfully considered superior