/ffg/ SHARK EDITION

Remember to post scoring type and matchups when discussing sit/start and trades!

No advice allowed for 4-team leagues :^)

Cont. from

I have Deshaun Watson and want to keep him through the bye. I also have first waiver priority. Cam (next best QB option is Jared Goof) and Adrian Peterson were both dropped so they are up for grabs. What do I do.

Just robbed a nigga, Russell Wilson for his Chris Thompson.

12 man PPR. Just lost rodgers and had my worst week at 5-1.
Should I start Andy Dalton vs Pit or Beathard vs Dallas? Pit destroyed the chiefs O so I doubt dalton will do anything.

Go for AP and then run with Goff if you can't get Cam and hope Patrick Peterson doesn't play.

How'd I do, /ffg/?
10 team standard.

Julio Jones and Demarco Murray for Mike Evans and Ajayi? Who wins here

Bad trade. When rat rob is back Thompson will be useless

>t. retard who drafted Rob Kelley

>Washington will phase out their leading rusher and receiver and big play machine

Someone just dropped Russell Wilson to pick up the Bengals defence. After losing Aaron Rodgers this week I'm not even gonna question it. I'm only 4th in waivers so hopefully everyone ignores him.

Half PPR
Funch at Bears or Reek at Raiders?

Okay someone give me some advice in this situation

>owner goes 0-5, quits
>new owner, drops best player on the team Todd Gurley (not sure how)
>new owner puts up highest scoring week in the league and gets first win regardless
>this week that owner plays me, and I have his Todd Gurley
>wants to trade his Mariota for Gurley back (I have aaron rodgers), still LOL'
>I've been desperate for a solid rb, and he could easily beat me w/o T.G.
>I feel bad and want to give his todd gurley back, but can't possibly make a fair trade out of it

what do? Is pic related even moderately fair? someone give some input on this situation please

Thoughts on Forte?

He did pretty solid in PPR last week but is he better than Powell?

should I start Zach Miller v. Panthers or Jimmy Graham v. Giants?

>cam newton
>AP
>on waivers
OP here -
When I said 4 team leagues aren’t allowed to ask for advise, I meant 8, and 10 as well you fucking idiot
Now fuck off

damn bro, take a nap or something. i'm not even the guy you're replying to. strategy and good coaching still need to exist no matter how many teams are in a league

bumping

Julio Jones and Pierre Garcon for Mike Evans and J. Ajayi, who wins here? I'm the one trading Julio and Garcon, and I have Keenan Allen and Fitzgerald as well. Meanwhile my running backs are Murray and Frank Gore (along with Aaron Jones, Powell and Tarik Cohen which are all trash)

>Cocky undefeated girl gets second lowest points last week
>Person with lowest points was her opponent

It's gonna be hard for me personally to ever consider Evans not a top five receiver, and Ajayi showed a lot of upside last week. I think you win in that trade.

bumping

>having girls in your league
costanza.jpg

>interacting with women
shig dig

First of all, make sure the rest of the league know that the subhuman who quit is ineligible for the league next year.

Who's your other QB? If they're serviceable then tell that guy to pound sand, it's not your fault he was a dipshit and dropped Gurley.

If it was an honest mistake and he didn't mean to, then give him his player back. If he's just a dumbass, then he doesn't deserve it.

any TE vs the gnats is literally guaranteed to score.

t. gnats fan

evans/ajayi for sure.

Does AJ Green for Michael Thomas and McCaffrey or Kamara seem fair in PPR? The guy who has Green is fairly weak on RB so I figure I'll throw him a memeback.

Regular scoring- 2/3

L. Blount
A. Morris
A. Kamara

Who to bench?

I'd rather be the guy giving up green

I'd do it with Kamara, but not McCaffery. Too consistent in PPR.

Lost OBJ. Offered guy with Mike Evans Doug Baldwin and AD for him. Flat out refused. Not even a counter offer. The guy starts Buck allen every week at RB too. I have Zeke, Hunt, Ingram, Powell, Cohen, and AD. Was my trade offer that insulting?

What the fuck do I do with Ellington now?

It's a PPR league so I think he might still have some value, but what could I even get for him

That's a reasonable trade. If you can afford the depth at RB you win that trade, but it's not one-sided since McCaffrey is a decent PPR option and Thomas is still starting-caliber WR

League owner should have forced Gurley back onto his team in the first place, shit like that fucks leagues up.

At this point though it's up to you. I wouldn't trade Gurley, but it would probably be in the best interest of the league to give Gurley back to the guy, in surprised he's even making somewhat reasonable offers to get him back.

However, if no one else in your league is complaining then fuck it, keep Gurley

You're either high on AD or low on AD right now.

He probably thinks it's a fluke game, whereas for that trade to be reasonable, AD would have to be straight up RB2 no-brained every week. Even then he still probably would be on the losing end unless he's hurting at RB.

Also, Buck the Cuck isn't flashy, but he's still like RB15 in PPR this season and has been a relatively solid RB2/Flex every week. Not as bad as you might think considering how shit the Ravens have been

Forgot to add that its a PPR league, and that I'm 6-0. Maybe he just didn't want to help me out in any way

He should have countered. I hate people that reject/ignore offers and don't negotiate.

Bump. R8 my trade pls.

Who wins in a trade of Larry Fitzgerald and Deandre Hopkins?

I wish the ESPN app would let you do that

Whoever gets Green wins. 10 man league he might have better options than Monty and Thompson and you have to consider that he has to drop 2 players from his bench, so that factors into the trade too if he is forced to cut 2 Flex-tier players

The person getting Hopkins. They both have about the same floor, but Hopkins has a much higher ceiling.

I have Hunt, McCaffery, Martin, Kamara, Vereen, and Morris at RB. So I'm fairly stacked (12-team league before anyone asks) and my WRs are Evans, M. Thomas, Demariyus, Kupp, and Decker. All fairly disappointing so I'm trying to imrpove that camp slightly.

hard to trade away gurley but if AP pans out then its a good trade
i think it's a good trade
hopkins

so i just traded mckinnon and john brown for michael thomas. he's obviously going to be my WR1 but who should i start out of these
amendola
d jax
hogan
amari cooper
i'm leaning either hogan or danny amendola but hogan literally put up 2 points

Here's his team. He'll probably drop a kicker and Jared Cook.

>Rodgers hurt
>0-6 team has Winston & Mariota
>offer Kamara for Mariota
>2 days go by
>receive counter offer
>Dez & Tyreek for Mariota

why do people have to exist

Bilal Powell for Zeke? I'm the one who has Powell. Also have Murray, Ajayi, Tarik and Gore. Figure it would be a nice stash

as a Zeke owner, I'd rather hold onto him for the playoffs. Powells a flex at best

Hyde for Hogan, straight up
Who wins the trade?

Stop playing with retards that don't care

How much did Jordy's value decreased with Rodgers gone?

Update, my tarik Cohen and Frank gore for his Zeke. I should take this right? I have Ajayi and Murray as starters already (and Aaron Jones). 10 team standard scoring

wait another hour and see how Zeke's New York appeal turns out

Well he obviously won't do the trade if the appeal is favorable. This is on the presumption that it won't be.

WHAT DO I DO Sup Forums?

take it now. If you wait and his suspension gets overturned he'll be worth way more than you're getting him for

If you're going to the playoffs, do it

AJ Green + shit RB for McKinnon and Ingram

one team needs help at WR, other desperately needs RBs

does this sound fair?

Defense streaming options?

I'm thinking Dolphins or Cowboys

Do it

Team getting AJ wins. McKinnon is overrated right now.

If you're the one buying Ingram high after one good game, then you're making a mistake.

What's yalls thoughts on Ed Dickson? I'm thinking of grabbing him tomorrow and stashing him for play in Week 8 (when I have a lot of players on bye and can stick him in the flex spot) and Week 10 (when Kelce goes on bye).

12 team standard scoring with a superflex

Lost Aaron Rodgers, someone offering me Cam and Nelson Agholor for Tevin Coleman. I have to take it, right? Can I throw in Tarik Cohen to feel less guilty about it?

fug

Wtf, accept that shit and pray your commish doesn't see it and veto because if I was and saw that I'd assume collusion.

take that yesterday, bro

Zeke is going to play for at least this week, that's what reporters in the court room are saying.

Legal Opinion (Daniel Wallach) - "As a guest judge subbing for Failla, Judge Crotty may be inclined in a close call to grant the Preliminary Injunction", not wanting to limit Failla's options. -- Wallach wanted to say that Crotty should grant a TRO for a week until Failla returns...

everyone who picked up McFadden getting BTFO

bumping for opinions

God damn Zeke's judge needs to announce his ruling already so that I can get on with my life

Lesean McCoy and Davante Adams for AJ Green and Tarik Cohen. Non PPR. Who wins?

#Freezeke

i want to trade nuk for julio
10 team standard 5-1
is this as dumb as it looks?

>10 team
>Josh Gordon
Epic me me friend

or what about melvin and nuk for todd gurley and jones

thanks hes my anchor

I would rather have melvin and nuk any day over gurley and jones

sure, i like rbs on good teams over bad teams and i love the falcons so having julio would be cool
might just stop tinkering and ride this roster to the ship

is doug martin worth shooting for? i am looking to get either jerick or peterson instead...

I have martin and I like him. Scored 14 points in both his last 2 games

Matt Ryan or palmer ros?

Standard scoring

>larry fitz vs rams
>Kelvin Benjamin vs bears

Leaning towards fitz. He went off last 2 games and rams are better than bears so more likely to be a shootout or even play from behind so more passes

Actual OP here. I just saw this while scrolling down to where I made a later post in the thread. 8-10 league players can ask for advice, but expect possible bantz :^)

The 4-team reference was for a dude in the last thread who was literally asking for 4-team league advice.

Usually helps to say who they're playing. I'd give you an answer but I'm not looking up who they play. That's your job.

Anyone holding onto mike Williams? Think ima fire him up home vs. Denver

He said ros (rest of season). Did you want him to list out every matchup left?

Ros = rest of schedule

Yes.

>Doug Martin vs bills which is the better defense
>mark Ingram vs packers without Rodgers so brees may get a good lead then run the ball

Standard scoring. Ingram scares me because besides last game he hasn't been too great this season. Was last game a fluke or will he go off again against the rodgerless packers?

Matt Ryan

Should I hang on to Carr or try to get a trade for Russell Wilson or Andrew Luck?

bump. what do you guys think?

Don't. He's shit

I'd like to have any of those 3 so you really can't go wrong here. Luck may still be out a while though

Hogan

ryan especially this week
i also think fitzgerald
mark ingram
pick up luck on waivers if you can but he's still not going to start this week. don't give up too much for wilson but he is going to be a solid starter ros
that's what i'm leaning

I have Watson and really want Hopkins. Make a trade out of these players I can offer

>drew brees
>tevin coleman
>Emanuel Sanders
>golden Tate
>larry fitz
>Kelvin Benjamin

Thinking of offering 2 or 3 of these guys. Who'd make the best offer? I want me some Hopkins and I want him now...

I have Cam Newtown and Alex smith

A guy on my league wants to give me agholor or ty mont for smith

Should I take either of these? Im thinking agholor

So I have both of Elliot's backups. Should I keep them for 6 weeks of a starting RB or should I trade them for something?

Anyone?

Get Agholor

PPR?

Thought it'll be a good idea to post the guys team

depends on your needs. if you are comfortable with your RBs, trade him away but honestly i think hyde is more valuable