This show is 10x funnier than current Sunny. Kaitlin Olson has been carrying Sunny, prove me wrong

This show is 10x funnier than current Sunny. Kaitlin Olson has been carrying Sunny, prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vJZWNkJrKJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*poot*

I been meaning to watch it but I miss it every week

>This show is 10x funnier than current Sunny

That's not saying much. That show went to shit several seasons ago

I can't prove you wrong because you're right. Current sunny is terrible
>Sup Forums says that every new episode!
No, this season is legitimately terrible. The Mick is funny and oddly endearing at times. Current sunny is just a weird corpse wearing an always sunny mask

Only reason I watched was because it was blasted daily on FX. First couple episodes set it up as well as any pilot can do, definitely picks up a shit ton on speed. Will probably get the ax, as fox shows go.

Is there any sexy daughter panty in this?

Promo was terrible

10 x 0 = 0

The episode where all daughter does is bang some dude and Kaitlin is teaching her about contraceptives, kind of.

This show is for teenage girls and gay men.

Every episode has at least 1 female power moment. Fuck Kaitlin Olson.

honestly I taught I wouldn't see any of the ever again, especially dee

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

Projecting much? I will say that it is very female heavy. Like the fat maid, who is surprisingly okay.

youtube.com/watch?v=vJZWNkJrKJc

She's playing the same fucking character by a different name. Wow, what range she has.

Faith Goldy? More like Faith MOLDY!

No thanks, American 'comedy' is shite

Funny way to spell Glenn Howerton

Ive been watching this with my g/f...it was a pleasant surprise. I feel like Sunny went to shit years ago. I Dont think kaitlin carries it though....her character in sunny is just do pathetic and unlikeable.

In the Mick its like a similar character but who isnt quite as much of a total loser....way more likeable. Anyway not the best new show ever but its alright. I like the maid and the youngest kid.

I get the point she is making, but this is nothing new. Left and right been spouting this shit all the time. The muh children argument is shit, keep your child well kept and indoctrinated and live free of fear.

Plus Fox has always been the pusher of edgy and tryhard.