Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering...

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions. I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nDb6DwPGvbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>catched

>catched

youtube.com/watch?v=nDb6DwPGvbk

Last Year at Marienbad

edge of tomorrow, later renamed to live die live again

So, what is it?

>not recognising pasta

Also, it was renamed to Live. Die. Repeat.

>catched

How long was he in the timeloop, Sup Forums?

C A T C H E D
A
T
C A T C H E D
H
E
D

22.7 years

Edge of Tomorrow

You guys suck. This board used to be fun. I'm having to continuously bump a groundhog day thread ON GROUNDHOG DAY to keep it alive. Your meme output has been dismal, nobody cares about baneposting anymore, and your bantz are eating disorder forum-tier.

Is this some sort of reference?

How long was he in the timeloop, Sup Forums?

Just rewatched it, haven't seen it since I was a kid. Noticed this one thing that bothers me, tried to google it, but didn't find anything.
So. This movie has a positive message, right? Be a good person, basically. Don't be a nihilistic jerk. Ok. I see another message though. The message is: if you want to get the gal - be perfect. You have to play the piano, and know how to dance, and make ice sculptures, and do plating cards tricks, and speak several languages, and know what she likes and dislikes, and always say what she wants to hear and so on and so on. Oh, and be nice too. Be a literal perfection, tailor-made to fit her every desire, THEN you'll get the girl.
That's depressing. That's fucking grim. I'll never be Bill Murray. I'm that loser cameramen who couldn't even get the town whore.

Just rewatched it, haven't seen it since I was a kid. Noticed this one thing that bothers me, tried to google it, but didn't find anything.
So. This movie has a positive message, right? Be a good person, basically. Don't be a nihilistic jerk. Ok. I see another message though. The message is: if you want to get the gal - be perfect. You have to play the piano, and know how to dance, and make ice sculptures, and do plating cards tricks, and speak several languages, and know what she likes and dislikes, and always say what she wants to hear and so on and so on. Oh, and be nice too. Be a literal perfection, tailor-made to fit her every desire, THEN you'll get the girl.
That's depressing. That's fucking grim. I'll never be Bill Murray. I'm that loser cameramen who couldn't even get the town whore.

Why?