VIDEO: Arkansas 'teen' sucker punches 12 year old child in the head with brass knuckles

VIDEO: Arkansas 'teen' sucker punches 12 year old child in the head with brass knuckles.

arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/video-shows-attack-on-conway-12-year-old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7n1b8OBc2Bs
wyff4.com/news/upstate-police-searching-for-suspects-after-shooting-at-bowling-alley/38052182
blogs.wsj.com/digits/2015/07/01/google-mistakenly-tags-black-people-as-gorillas-showing-limits-of-algorithms/
youtube.com/watch?v=-CavkSl2gyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> roadside ditch
>sling blade
>stripes

wow that is really racist to put that up cant you see his skin color? it says on it "dindu nuffin" so thinking he did a crime is racis... really makes you think doesnt it?

They should be charging him as an adult for assault and battery with a deadly weapon
I honestly believe this kids life is absolutely worthless, he was already in juvie for fighting and now hes going around sucker punching strangers

I Would have expected the title to at least contain the world black in it.

Here is video of him when he was younger picking on another kid and getting him to fight.

He really is a piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=7n1b8OBc2Bs

Even one of the most conservative states lets this kind of shit go on. If we can't even get an old school state like Arkansas to put a stop to niggers how are we ever going to save the others.

The US is hopeless

The sounds of the hits when the kid is on the ground were brutal.

How long before he murders someone

It's simple, niggers need to be segregated.
They don't want to be policed, they hate gentrification for pushing out squatters and thugs, they only want to commit crimes, so they need to be cordoned off and left to their own devices.

Let me guess: no father figure

Years. Inevitably.
And he'll be let out on parole, and do it again.

Maybe if he's lucky he'll be in the pen around the time the legal system decides blacks are too hard done by, and just lets them all out.

>why do apes act like apes

Should be stripped naked, shaved from head to toe, and tied up in public so justice can take its course.

someone shoot this kid already.

>only facing up to 20 years
Fucking monkeys. Should've never been let out when he first went to juvie

Stop posting these kinds of pictures!

Let me guess is being raised by his fat white mom because dad left.

>you will never have a qt redpilled muslimfu

just fuck my shit up fampai

>"I'm sorry to that family," said the suspect's mother Amy Millsaps. "I don't know why he did it."
>Investigators believe Millsaps himself posted the video online. He told police he punched the victim because he was "running his mouth."

HE DINDU NUF-

Oh wait, he did.

Seriously, I love the Internet. Niggers are so stupid that they post the evidence online and incriminate themselves.

I wouldve expected this in Pine Bluff (Crime Bluff) or West Memphis, but not Conway. Guess the nogs take over everywhere theres minimum wage jobs and section 8 housing.

>Seriously, I love the Internet. Niggers are so stupid that they post the evidence online and incriminate themselves.
Niggers love the criminal lifestyle.
It's glorified in their culture, it's the ideal that they aspire to. Getting caught, arrested, prosecuted, etc. is all part of it. Repeat offenders know they're going right back in, when they commit as soon as they come out. They're not short-sighted, they're just niggers. They don't care. It's their lifestyle to be that way.

Fucking Lamilton Teshawn.
We need a creepy white guy in a trenchcoat to throw him off the school building.

Did she say KANG?

>redpilled
>white woman who converted to islam

As far as I'm concerned he can do whatever he wants just for having a BBC.

Disgusting! Where is all the diversity! I hate white people, they are the msot violent savages in the world! Their primitivve civilization is, made, like, all evil in the world! We need to import highly cultured middle easterners and civilized sub-saharan black africans to make this place finally acceptable!

>Filming yourself battering someone with knuckledusters

Just niggers being niggers.

That was probably someone from this thread.

Niggers are pure evil.
Look at that apes soulless, black as night cattle eyes as he preys upon the innocent with glee and joy.

20 years in jail isn't enough.
He deserves 50.

>With the new adult charges, Millsaps faces up to 20 years in prison.
god bless american justice

>First world nations with white people used to be a thing

It's a sad how often I have to remind myself of this.

we need to bring back execution squads
and have them one man teams distributing justice

I've seen enough prison documentaries to know that they regret it immediately once reality hits and they're surrounded by 4 white walls.

But they don't show this, because that would be to admit weakness, which can be a death sentence for a gangster.

Secretly they cry themselves to sleep every night, while counting down the days of their 30 year sentence.

He deserves to be beat to death in public.

It's post-WW2 Moscow.

>looks malaysian
>"ingrid"
>"welkin"

cmon lad don't need to be sherlock for that

>Conway
Jesus, the nogs are there too now? Good to know my college town's now niggerified too I suppose.

Unfortunately now my tax pesos have to pay for this retard to live rent free. I say we bring back prison labor. Make these fucking degenerates work for their 3 hots and a cot.

Source? Google is RACIS'

This fucker already spent time in a facility, he knows what its like to be locked up.
What is insane, he posted the video on the internet himself
How stupid can you be? Even if he wanted to be a known thug... why?

Video is blocked. Can someone reupload?

3 ground hits with knuckle dusters?

that has to go down as attempted murder

(Working as intended)

Why can't niggers resist stomping on already defeated foes? I shed all my white guilt whenever I see them do it.

I was on the front porch with my buddies when some nigger started some shit and punched my buddy in the face with brass knuckles. Shit was brutal. It happened so fast and when I saw my friend's face I thought he had gotten stabbed it was that bad. Blood just pouring out of his head.

Just found it on a rekt thread on Sup Forums

i will bet eleventy trillion dollars that he's right.

The kid filming this is autistic. Only a nigger would hold a camera like a nigger "gangster" holds a pistol

Juvenile prison =/= adult prison

Again, go to JewTube and search "hard time", "lock-up" and "youths in prison".

He's fucked. He'll be surrounded by bum-fiddling adults, who'll make him do favours. If he doesn't do those favours, his asshole gets turned inside out.

The alternative is spending years in segregated housing, where he'll kill himself out of loneliness.

Do burgers really not understand how harsh their prison system is?

Whites commit plenty of violence too... but with blacks the difference is that... it's always so fucking pointless.

Lol at the purple-haired future SJW feminist at the end.

His mom is defending him on her Facebook.

>"there's two sides to every story"

No, your kid is a fuckin nigger thug and it doesn't matter if the other kid was "running his mouth." Your half breed chimp offspring can't go around sucker punching people.

Philosopher

Good post. I feel bad you have a 1 in 3 chance of dying of something.

>Investigators believe Millsaps himself posted the video online.

niggers are their own worst enemy.

They love being in front of the camera, and boasting online.

Thankfully they're retarded and won't wise up and stop posting their violence.

They are, according to the article he is facing up to 20 years in prison.

Praise Kek

also
>The suspect is Kane Millsaps
>Kane

FUCKING BODIED THAT NIGGA
this is why you dont hang around ghetto people anons

Typical single black mother; TJ Sotomayor always harps on that shit. Nigger mothers raising nigger kids

>I've seen enough prison documentaries

Come on Jannik
You can admit to being Bubba's loving wife during the time you spent behind bars

Make them clean up, and repair roads. At least they'll be useful for once.

>harsh
Its only 'harsh' because of violent niggers

Is it too late to send them back? We stopped using them a long time ago.

>google image search
>gorillas
>result

>convince feminists to champion chemical castration for unprovoked aggravated assault charges
>if they lose, they look like dick-obsessed crazies
>if they win, they get to watch hundreds, thousands of black men have their dicks removed by the state for being the majority of instigators
The good thing about intersectionality is how easily you can turn it on itself.

kek btfo

>up to 20 years
That means with the charge leveled against him the maximum penalty for said charge could not go over 20 years.

Most likely he'll plead guilty and get five years but be out in like two.

kek

I wasn't criticising. I like your prison system. It really punishes the stupid and violent. What better way to weed out the undesirables from society?

Dude there was a shooting at the bowling alley where I live, some 17 year old got killed. Mfw the blacks that were in court saw cameras, started saying "follow my instagram and twitter" while they were in jumpsuits.

wyff4.com/news/upstate-police-searching-for-suspects-after-shooting-at-bowling-alley/38052182

This. It's unreal how fast they get out of prison, even in the south. Our judges are fully cucked.

>commit crime
>post video on WORLDSTAR
>suck dick in prison
20 years lmao

They don't already do this in your state?
Cucks
Just earlier this year the county sent some prisoners to repair the eroded gravel road and ditches in front of my house

She's white.

lets find him and post vids of some really fucked up shit

Ew ugh, YUCK! White people everywhere.

le jk
blogs.wsj.com/digits/2015/07/01/google-mistakenly-tags-black-people-as-gorillas-showing-limits-of-algorithms/

enjoy

Fucking kek, niggas cannot be stopped.
Just send them to go die in some war imo.

Unlikely, since he assaulted and battered with a weapon. Brass knuckles are considered weapons, correct?

Also there are his priors, as well as the fact that the assault was provoked. Judge is gonna look at him and slam that gavel until it breaks.

POST THE VIDEO

The kid probably told the nigger off because he was doing some nigger shit. He then turned back to his friends, because he the nigger just kinda stared at him, dumbfounded because his handful of braincells were working overtime trying to come up with a rebuttal, but couldn't; alas, poor Kane had huffed too much paint. So he did what every dumb nigger does when angered: he lashed out physically.

arkansas has historically been fairly wishy-washy in these matters. arkansas was initially against secession until pres. lincoln started ordering state troops around. we were (and still are) one of the poorest states in the south: west of the mississipi river separated us from eastern money and influence, but we never had the large ports (and later, oil and gas) that louisiana and texas had. the river delta had large scale planting operations back in the day, but the northwest part of the state is mountainous and full of hillbillies. either way, most people were likely far too poor to have the "luxury" of extreme racism, even though the state was the longest holdout for southern democrat politics out of the entire confederacy. even today, state politics are conservative, but nothing that i would consider too extreme. hell, arkansas was praised in the early roll out of APCA as being a state that had a sort of hybrid system that allowed people access to insurance, while still maintaining an iota of independence from the federal gov't.

tl;dr - arksansas if full of racist bible thumping swamp people and hillbillies, but most of them are too poor to be able to put their hatred into action.

t. long time resident and lover of all things arkansas

Are you retarded?

We want it to be harsher but liberal pussies keep it easy on them.

Explain what's going on here, I'm not sure I fully understand.

It will be like Escape from New York except not just strictly prisoners toss in the noggers as well fuck em desu

They're trying him as an adult. I'd suspect he never walks out of prison.

Stop advertising your fake comment handle, faggot

>white kids hanging out with a violent nigger

This is what bothers me the most.

Nigger is 45, a career criminal, and has 14 priors but they keep letting him out so he keeps attacking and burglarizing people.

Pretty much the poster boy for the modern nigger thug who manages to avoid getting shot.

The nigger is behind pic related
He beat the woman in front of her toddler, kicked her down stairs and raped her for two hours while beating her
He's only facing charges for assault and rape, not attempted murder
He has had a record since he was 17
This nigger should have never been free to do what he did.

Only when the victim is black.

A typical homey with 25 yo criminal career almost kills a single mother during home invasion youtube.com/watch?v=-CavkSl2gyc and will probably be paroled in 3-5 years just to do it again.

Who invented brass knuckles n tha first place tho? Mayonnaise drinking white boys! Smh

>With the new adult charges, Millsaps faces up to 20 years in prison.

:)

If she has a family, one of the male members should wait until the nigger gets out of jail to kill him for good.
There is nothing redeemable about that piece of shit, and the world would be better off without him.

Fucking hate section 8. When emperor trump rules we will get rid of snap and this.

Exterminate by every means.

Nigger seems to love to fight, he's going to have a grand time in prison. Probably won't make it out alive or with an intact black cherry.

Don't see the big deal, it was just a white woman. If he attacked a white man then I could understand the hate.

Indians, actually.