Hollywood actors openly calling for political violence and revolution

>hollywood actors openly calling for political violence and revolution
why are they doing this? I'm pretty sure this warrants a sedition charge at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x643kcoc8FU&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is perfect though.

The more of these retards come out as supporting these radical actions, the easier it becomes to discredit everything they stand for.

berkeley is the birthplace of free speech, he is just supporting what everyone knows they are going to do anyway

also that is kind of how the USA works, you know, you can do shit without immediately being killed or imprisoned for it, something that trump is clearly trying to change, you know, the works of a dictator

when fascism is the norm

outlaws will be heroes

Hollycaust when?

>actor

proof that Sup Forums should leave

>I'm pretty sure this warrants a sedition charge at this point.
Like the time people such as Eastwood and Chuck Norris called for Obama's assassination on several occasions
>alternative facts lol

>trump is a fascist
where is the evidence

>you will get to see that National Guard gun down leftist scum on live TV in your lifetime

Is the dawn of Newskino upon us?

He was supporting the protest before it turned into riot

But of course Breitbart will ignore that

Violence against fascists is ok.

Actual fascist here, he isn't.

>muh guns crowd conservatives insist you need guns as a last resort against tyranny
>literally neo nazi fascist """alt-right """ rises in the US and leftists start talking about revolution
>g-guns are bad, why are these people talking about v-v-violence
Kek

Had to google this guy
He is known for
>funny people
>knocked up
>this is 40

Reminder that the rioters were threatening liberals too

I seriously cannot fucking grasp how can people actually think he's a fascist. I can understand just using the hyperbole on a heated argument, but seeing the MSM reporting on it with a complete straight face is beyond disturbing.

>His family was Jewish, "but nonreligious."[9][10] Apatow has an older brother, Robert, and a younger sister, Mia.[5][11] His maternal grandmother, Molly, co-starred in his film This Is 40 (playing the grandmother of Paul Rudd's character).[12]

Liberals in the US are complicit in perpetuating the current kleptocracy, they're just republicans with legal abortion at this point.

So glad I don't live in the states. Everyone is fucked majorly. I wonder where the goal posts will be in a year because of trump, they keep getting moved already. Regardless, I hope my friends in the US weather the storm.

This
Sup Forums afraid is hilarious

They want their power back.

your days are numbered nazis

He's not a fascist. President Bannon is.

the only hilarious part is one side pretends to be anti gun.

Really? Then I'm willing to listen to what would classify him as such.

OY

right here

>Liberals are burning down Berkeley
>One of the most liberal institutions in American history
Wew lads 10/10

You have no idea what "fascism" is. How would it even make sense for a fascist to maintain a federation in the first place? You are insane.

This proves that Berkeley is fascist though.

And "no federal funds" isn't fascist. It's "do your thing, but I won't give you money for it". Hitler and other fascists were more like "don't do your thing"

>not getting muh gibmedats is fascism

>there are consequences for their actions
>reeeeeeeeeee fascists reeeeeeee

>Be leftist in favor of gun control.
>do "demand a plan" moronic campaigns.
>People elect someone they dont like.
>OMG IS REVOLUTION TIME.

What did they mean by this.

>anti-Trump faggots beat a man nearly to death because they disagree with him
>this is clearly Trump's fault and evidence he's a dictator
You people really are fucking retarded.

He has every right as president to do that though, how is it fascism?

LOL even if there was they'd get BTFO by trumps police state

first it was mike pence, then it was the russians, now it's bannon.

>not even 2 weeks in
>multiple riots
>fucks up multiple EOs
>hasn't done a single productive thing
>alternative facts
>threatens war with mexico
>already has the US at the brink with China
>gets americans and civilians killed in a rushed, botched raid

Never has there been such a fuck up in the oval office. Ever.

Because ugh it is 2017 I can't deal with this right now

>"Lenin wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment."
>"I’m not justifying Vladimir Putin and the kleptocracy that he represents, because he eventually is the state capitalist of kleptocracy. However, we the Judeo-Christian West really have to look at what he’s talking about as far as traditionalism goes — particularly the sense of where it supports the underpinnings of nationalism — and I happen to think that the individual sovereignty of a country is a good thing and a strong thing. I think strong countries and strong nationalist movements in countries make strong neighbors, and that is really the building blocks that built Western Europe and the United States, and I think it’s what can see us forward."

denying funds for not pushing you propaganda and hate speech is one of the many ways he's a fascist dictator

Have you ever wondered why so many people throughout history have absolutely despised Jews?
It must just be completely irrational hatred.

>caring about some attention whore like milo

>Fascism is supporting free speech for all sides.

Leftists have gone full retard.

Hey guys, FYI now that the Jews have secured Israel's threats (Libya, Syria, Iraq, only Iran is left) via US tax dollars and manpower they'lol destroy this country. Why? Because if Americans put away their petty identity politics and focused on true geopolitics they would realize they're getting fucked.

>Get interviewed
>Get pepper sprayed

youtube.com/watch?v=x643kcoc8FU&t=0s

hate speech should not be covered under "free speech"

No, he doesn't. It's Congress's job. I'm sure they'll be deleted, though, like the Judicial branch.

>falseflag Sup Forums poster is "leftists"

you have gone full retard

Because the president doesn't have that power, that falls under the preview of Congress.

>having to google Apatow
>forgetting Superbad and producing Anchorman

So he wants to destroy the political neo-liberal establishment (same goal as Bernie Sanders) and is in favor of a traditional nationalist government, alright.

Where did he say anything about abandoning the Federal government, instating all institutions to Trump, and only allowing central-approved corporations to exist within the private sector?

Somebody should have immediately killed or imprisoned Judd Apatow after This Is 40.

then move to Canada

Yeah, that was on the daily beast, as something he supposedly said, there is no evidence he actually said it.

>he has to say all the things that make up fascism on record

fuck off

>the second amendment is an anachronism! There is no chance of civil unrest or tyranny in the modern age!

>REVOLUTION SPILL THE FASCIST BLOOD

really wrinkles my walnuts

A fascist dictator would completely do away with any federal funding in the first place, you absolute retard.

Fuck you move to Russia you want a dictator to run your life so bad

I don't like Trump, but I certainly understand why he was elected.

>ywn punch OP in the face

So it's not that he IS a fascist.

YOU THINK he is a fascist, based entirely on your assumptions and imagination.

Ask me how much that's worth in the real world, go ahead.

>threatens war with mexico
www.latimes.com/world/mexico-americas/la-fg-mexico-trump-20170201-story.html
Wrong.

your post only shows that tyranny comes from the same people who claim to oppose it by autistically collecting guns

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU Sup Forums

Trump is going to raise his taxes out the asshole, so of course Judd is scared.

Which is what he wants to do.

And if Antifa keeps this up, he'll be elected again in four years.

It's only been 2 weeks user

give it time

You're right, your irrational hatred against Trump supporters needs to be outlawed.

Waiting for proof.

because America is still filled with racist sexist misogynistic homophobic Islamophobic transphobic xenophobic bigots

I'd love an opportunity to curbstomp a libshit

Define hate speech. Your definition is "people who express hatred against my political and social views", and yet ironically you spout hatred against any other speech or view.

>not letting them voice their frustrations
>instead force them to start some underground militia or someshit

sounds smart

If antifa keeps this up, he will become president for life and inbred republicans will still support the destruction of democracy

>implying modern liberals are leftists
It's amazing how successful the political brainwashing is in the US

with what army? the military will be ours soon

>meanwhile Sup Forumscucks irl

this
commies never supported gun control
the black panther party even claims gun control is a racist tactic

>www.latimes.com/world/mexico-americas/la-fg-mexico-trump-20170201-story.html

>won't release transcripts of the supposedly peaceful call

Is there anything you don't believe, trumpshill?

But it wasn't fascism when we were under total democratic rule?

>Left unironically calling Milo a Nazi even though he's Jewish
Shows how retarded the left is.

typical trump supporter

>implying

they'll just dissolve and start MLP fandoms or some shit

>But it wasn't fascism when we were under total democratic rule?

it was democratic