REMEMBER TRAINING DAY? WELL NOW THE WHITE GUY IS THE DIRTY COP AND THE BLACK GUY IS THE HONEST ROOKIE!

>REMEMBER TRAINING DAY? WELL NOW THE WHITE GUY IS THE DIRTY COP AND THE BLACK GUY IS THE HONEST ROOKIE!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hMYsEQLv1hE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xfrmlcIQf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Training Day
>again

Why?

>tv show
Dropppppppp

I want them to smoke meth and murder the fuck out of people while yelling "nigga".

>CBS

lol

Bill Paxton is looking like Christian Slater in this.

"The movie was a dark, cynical look at modern day policing. We'll make the tv show a generic cop drama where the lead is a rogue cop with a heart of gold."

>thriller drama
nah, i already have criminal minds for that

Wow....
I thought that was CS. Hahaha jesus.

IT AINT ME CONFIRMED

>NOW THE WHITE GUY IS THE DIRTY COP AND THE BLACK GUY IS THE HONEST ROOKIE!

Except that's not what it's about. Paxton's character isn't portrayed as a bad guy.

You ever had your shit pushed in?

>Poker with no chips
>Randomly asks him if he's been fucked in the ass

That scene is weird as fuck and sticks out like sore thumb for some reason.

hey you're right, there have never been
corrupt white cops ever...

that said they should've kept it a black
ad guy with a guy like the villain from luke cage
that guy is excellent.. too bad this will be pussified tv

Most people forget, but after training day there were several cops movies pretty much about the same thing with white cops being the bad guy.

well yeah people of colour and women can't be bad guys it's been that way for decades

maybe leave the basement once in a while

>I gotta warn my son about cops like you
had to fit it in somewhere I suppose

They already did the race reversed version of Training Day, it was called Crimson Tide. Denzel Washington was played by Gene Hackman and Ethan Hawke was played by Denzel Washington.

wasn't crimson tide a submarine movie?

there's a billion movies about dirty cops, most of which are white

what the fuck is the point of this thread

>REMEMBER TRAINING DAY? WELL NOW THE WHITE GUY IS THE DIRTY COP AND THE BLACK GUY IS THE HONEST ROOKIE!

Denzel was fourth choice to play Alonzo Harris, all three of the actors above him on the list who turned the role down were white.

If anyone gives a fuck, they were Gary Sinise, Bruce Willis and Tom Sizemore.

It makes more sense a nig gets to nig other nigs before getting nigged by ethan hawke.

>If anyone gives a fuck, they were Gary Sinise, Bruce Willis and Tom Sizemore.

they wanted a bunch of nobodies before Denzel?

So the white guy controls the suburbs?

jesus christ this acting

what were they thinking

Wait, that isn't Slater?

It'll be as successful as the last time CBS tried to do a tv show based on a movie about a mismatched pair of cops.

Narc hbo/amc series when.

youtube.com/watch?v=2xfrmlcIQf4

I heard Carnahan was working on one a few months ago.

That's fucking cool. Thanks for telling me. Narc always beat the shit out of Training Day in my opinion.

AMC already failed with Low Winter Sun, I want to see another well crafted, gritty hardboiled series about amoral crooked cops doing whatever they want.

Pride and Glory x Training Day x Narc with a little of the Shield in sprinkled for good measure, but not too much because we don't want to cross the line into Sons of Anarchy cartoony territory.