Waw.... Really makes you think

Waw.... Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2016/06/27/winners-dont-think-about-losing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course he's backpedaling on his Muslim ban, have you seen his latest poles results?

his problem, is not the Muslim ban.

Wasn't it always about the region though? Trump knows what he's doing, he's a master manipulator.

>targeting countries with re odds of terrorism

So Muslim countries.

>politician refines his idea as it goes from vague general idea to something he's actually going to implement
whew, genuinely compelled me to ponder

>"i'll ban all muslim immigration, mark my words"
>vague and general idea

LOL

DRUMPF FINALLY #STUMPFT

HAHAHAHAHA NAZIS WE TOLD YOU SO

tell me Samir how it could get more vague

/thread

Yo, China.
Role.

Wow. Maybe I will become the whitest man.

Asskissing followed by rape

You guys move the goalposts every fucking time this guy does a U-turn and claim he's somehow been consistent.
Don't you get tired? Seriously, answer this, what could he actually say or do that would cause you to rethink your support for him? There's nothing. You're adherents to a cult now, blind faith is all that is required.

trump is a cuck

There's plenty he could say. My entire gameplan for months has been to wait and see if he gives me an excuse to reject, and that's what I continue to be on the lookout for.

But so far everything is going more or less according to my expectations, and only a high-functioning few can still give me doubts worth keeping in mind.

sigh

You guys move the goalposts every fucking time $Hillary does a U-turn and claim she's somehow been consistent. Don't you get tired? Seriously, answer this, what could she actually say or do that would cause you to rethink your support for her? There's nothing. You're adherents to a cult now, blind faith is all that is required.

Yeah, and that too. All you've ever got is to spout

>b-b-b-b-but... Hillary!!

Like a fucking mewling baby. I never even expressed support for Hillary. I don't support her, you mouthbreathing cunt. We're talking about Trump.

Congratulations on being a complete fucking retard

That's a good argument. I'll keep that in mind.

Is they why he's badly losing?

Not really. Trump is just a used car salesman turning 180 on his promises. It's no surprise to anyone who saw past his words and into his past.

He hated the Enquirer until his friend became the Chief Editor and stopped running pieces against him. He flipped on abortion more times in a weekend than a gymnast at the Olympics. He's just a white trash icon who markets himself well to the unthinking limbic-enslaved tribal masses.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no Shillary fan, I'd prefer Johnson over either of them, but Trump has never been a good choice to anyone who actually hates fatcat businessmen and sees them for the bastards they are. That's all Trump is. People want the country to stop being run by Wall Street financers and corporate donators, so they try to elect a corporate donator directly? What fucking sense does that make?

therightstuff.biz/2016/06/27/winners-dont-think-about-losing/

>With this pivot to the general, we must recognize there will be a degree of Trump softening his tone and recalibrating his message. For you autistes out there, this does not mean Trump is cucking himself, nor does it mean that he is in the process of being neutered by Manafort. In fact, not one of Trump’s policy positions has changed. What will change is the language Trump uses to discuss these policy positions. The (((media))) has already started to use this sea change as a means of discrediting Trump by driving a wedge between him and his committed base of support. We should be vigilant of this as a strategy and not poke holes in the bottom of our own boat, which is ultimately what (((they))) want us to do.

Read it. This was predicted, expected and is a good tactic. The Trump train isn't stopping, it is just changing gears as the terrain changes.

Check em

Even if Trump were elected they'd just hold another vote like they did when Britain tried to leave the EU.

>So Muslim countries.

Ding! Ding! Ding! The policy remains the same, just sold with a different label.

>He hated the Enquirer until his friend became the Chief Editor and stopped running pieces against him.

That's a very reasonable reason to change your mind.

>He flipped on abortion more times in a weekend than a gymnast at the Olympics

He changed his mind once. So did I once I realised its murder.

Is that all you got?

he's just making rebranding his policies to be more normie-friendly to actually win the election you fucking shills

Rollin baby

Roll for being white again

Rollan bby

>Don't get me wrong, I'm no Shillary fan, I'd prefer Johnson over either of them,

why did ron paul run on the republican ticket, when he is more libertarian than johnson?

It's a severe tactical mistake. His base is widely for a temporary ban.

>moving goalposts
JUST

Of course. The media kikes are trying to create a narrative of flipping. People will probably fall for it because they are sheep.

roll, lets see where my shit luck takes me

That's still what it is. A ban from mostly Muslim countries. The intention was never to ban every single fucking brown person from entering a country because they might be a mudslime if they can come from a place like Canada or the millions of them who already live in the US. There's no backtracking, just clarifying the policy. Even parties like the BNP don't have these policies.

People need to stop crying wolf every time Trump says anything. If he says something that's really fully backtracking, it should be noted, but people do this every single time Trump says anything policy-wise.

People kept wondering "who is he even gonna know who's a Muslim, they could just lie" or "would they also ban someone like the Mayor of London who's a Muslim", so at some point there will have to be a feasible policy that's more specific than "ban Muslims".

Remember the absolute shit fit they threw over how permanently banning all muslims was a violation of the first amendment because apparently """somewhere""" in the constitution it mandates separation of church and state?

I wonder why they ever stopped crying wolf about that. I thought that was a rock solid counterargument. Are they trying to move the goalposts on us or do they just not even have any goalposts in the first place?

hey whats up ive got opinions on countries politics who are allowed to own butterknives

No, lunatics like Sup Forums will not be the reason he would get elected. If Trump is elected it will be despite the lunatics not because of them.

>solid argument

Constitution doesn't apply to non-citizens.

rollan

What is trump going to do when he's president again?

He can't build his wall
Can't kick out illegals
Can't ban muslims

He's going to improve trade deals i guess? That it?

DELETE THIS

That was always the plan though.

Did they lie so much that they thought it became the truth?

Yeah which is more than anyone else who has come into office

besides george "patriot act" Bush

So instead of Muslims, just Muslim countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, and France.

Obama turned back the economy at least, that nigga Bill did a lot too, althought the .net boom did help back then.

rollin'

>he doesn't remember this

>turned back the economy
>Obama
>turned back the economy
>Obama

Who cares not even the candidate, he will shift more about a lot of stuff. You should await the campaign to start.

I guess it just happened on its own huh

Burgerland please

This is the only "recovery" where everyone but the corporations and super rich like Obama are worse off.

The campaign started the moment Cruz dropped out, Trump is just an idiot

>'rebranding'
>the first of many complete U-turns on policies that dumbfuck rednecks adore

He stands for nothing but himself and you people are eating it right up.

>'narrative of flipping'
The media doesnt have to do shit, he flips on everything himself.

Oh this is such horse shit. He had a million opportunities to clarify and he never did. When Sadiq Khan was elected mayor or London he said he'd grant him an exception. Notice, not 'oh well muslims from the UK wouldn't have been banned anyway.'
Trumpcunts moving the goalposts yet again, deciding that anythign anti-Trump is crying wolf.

Good one mate.

This. He's not going to do anything at all. I want him to get elected just to see the rage of his pathetic base as they realise that int heir rage against corruption and inept politicians they were duped by the most inept and corrupt of them all.

You seem like the kind of person who would be salty over the Brexit.

yes, yes, on it's own.

er, no, wait Obama did it! It was Obama!

>He's not going to do anything at all
I reckon so. Which makes me sad as fuck. I want someone who supports some of trumps ideas, just not someone as stupid as trump.

>When Sadiq Khan was elected mayor or London he said he'd grant him an exception

BACKTRACKING. I AM NOW A CRUZMISSILE.

So if he manages to build a wall, using some of Mexico's help but he can't get Mexico to full fund it, are you gonna say he's backtracking because Mexico was supposed to pay for it?

>trump
>stupid
>he says anonymously

I'll take Ivy league university top business school in the world, for 500 please alex

>Mexico
>paying for the wall at all
Do Trumplets really believe this?

Trump will keep going back on what he says until he just says he wont do it.
Like the abortion thing.

"Are you fucking kidding me" is shorter to type out, bong.

'le roll for epic winz

well, i mean on his presidential campaign. He's been utterly blown out on most of his major talking points.

I still like some of the stuff he says, but banning muslims, building a wall and kicking out illegals were the major things he wanted to do and the main reason people support him and he can't do them.

I'd like to see what he could do on trade deals, but those are lesser things. And I don't have a lot of confidence in him generally based on how poor he's been able to defend those other things. Of course he hardly ever gets called up on these things being impossible because libtards are too busy calling him a racist.

roll for whitey

Politicians* will keep going back on what they say until they just say they wont do it

ftfy

stupid ≠ demagoguery friend

If anything, you could say he's a liar, which just makes him qualified to run

Mexico makes 53 billion dollars in trade with the US, not to mention they unload all their Juans and drugs into the US and make more money. If they still want that profit they're gonna pay for the fucking wall

poo

>LOOK HE SAID COUNTRIES WITH TERRORISM THIS TIME THAT MEANS HE DOESN'T WANT TO BAN MUSLIMS

the media is going insane over Trump it's impressive to watch

All he did was shift his stance enough to just include terrorist countries. I am still voting for him

He is a politician and hes already done it
Embargos would hurt both the US and Mexico.
And Mexico isnt sending people or cartels to the US, the US population simoly craves drugs and the Cartels will take advantage of that.

Youre Polish desu

Don't really care as long as it's not 3rd world.

>backs out on his muslim ban
>banning all immigration from countries with a history of terrorism
this is even better tbqh, now lefties can't say "HOW DO YOU PLAN ON BANNING A RELIGION?! ASKING THEM?!"

>If anything, you could say he's a liar
I doubt it. If he was lying he would be better prepared for debates I think where he got BTFO. He's been caught out a few times on not knowing important things like middle east politics and the nuclear launch system and shit. But mainly been btfo on the wall and illegals. And now he's unwinding his rhetoric on banning muslims. No matter what you think of trump, this makes him look weak.

To be a good politician you need to be a good liar, but to be a good liar you need to be good at not being caught. Trump hasn't done so well here if he really has just been lying.

Roll, please be glorious France

Hopefully this means Israelis wont be welcomed

THE WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET HIGHER

Walls have been built in Israel, China, and Hungary, deportations have happened in the past, Mexico will have to help eventually, the plans have already been addressed on Trump's site, or their subsidiaries will be cut.

The abortion thing was a completely different thing, he just said one line which offended the pro-life camp, without changing his stance on the whole issue.

rollerino maximum please no nigger tier

oy veh

Nigga changed his stance like 3 times within an hour.
There will be no wall and there will be no repercussions for Mexico.

Its like the only thing you Trumpfags can spout are memes, i dont even know why I still bother talking to you.

>Its like the only thing you Trumpfags can spout are memes, i dont even know why I still bother talking to you.

You haven't backed up anything you said with facts, just vague claims that he won't do it. Are you denying there's a long history of both of these ideas with walls being built in other countries, and deportations already happening on a regular basis, or shit like Operation Wetback?

If you just want to have serious boring conversations and bash Trump all day long with speculation and misinformation, go back to Rebbit nigger. No one is keeping you here or forcing you to talk to anyone.

william shatner up in this thread everybody!

Apparantly my previous post was spam...rolling for independant britain.

fuxk...that couldnt have gone much worse.
Well, ii guess the only option is to never die.

Please be western.

you lucky, independant bastard.

Aw

Get over it, Trump supporters don't care what he says, there here for his banter and the meme magic.

Rollin j

You're missing the key ingredient that causes them all to flip their shit 24/7. We actually agree with what he says (mostly).

Please leave Jamal

rella

svp