How do I move to Brazil?

How do I move to Brazil?

Why?

I love Brazil, but also, this is near where I live currently.

There are easier ways to suicide, user.

And this is a small city in Brazil of 50,000 people

Like moving to Russia?

Learn the language, find a job, find a place to live and get married. Literally if you immigrate anywhere those things are a priority.

All the south americans I've ever met said that Russia is safer than their native countries.

Well South Americans are usually dicksuckers for anything European. It's like in their dna to be subservient.

>le 56% face

It's way safer.

Brazilians who visit Moscow comment they can go anywhere at night on foot, they can even leave their bags on benches and go to the bathroom without worrying because no one steals it.

Yeah, that's the most common feedback I have heard.
Apparently, in south america you can't relax on a crowded bus or leave anything in plain sight in a public place.
Here pickpocketing and straight up stealing are rather rare.

commit suicide, retarditor

great comeback

With an airplane, silly.
As an American, you'll need to get a Visa to come here.
Once you're physically here, you can stay legally for some time, and then getting citizenship is relatively easy.
Remeber that, even if you immigrate here, you still don't lose your American passport.

Source on that poster? Looks really cool.

Anyways, how long should I stay there until I can start the citizenship process? Do I need to become a legal resident or can I just renew my visa every 6 months?

you've never met a chil3n0 then

It's an old Lufthansa poster advertising South America.
There you can see the Altino Arantes building in São Paulo, the Buenos Aires obelisk and the skyline of Rio.
You can become a legal resident, yes.

Why the fuck would you want to move to a Latin American shithole

LOS

ESTADOS

by being brown, poor, and underachieving.

Move here and then hop the border.

You'll pay for this, Gringo.

UNIDOS

I'm an American (born in California with an American father and Brazilian mother - dual citizen) who decided to live in in Rio for a gap year and teach English. You can ask me anything. I live well in Ipanema with the money I earn, date a local girl, and make enough to enjoy myself and save. All that being said, I arrived with connections, speaking the language, and enough saved to spend a month or two getting on my feet.

Is there crime and danger? Yes
Ways to stay safe and avoid it? Don't be poor and live in nice areas. Brazil, like any other developing country, suffers from stark disparity of wealth. If you have money and are not an idiot you can live very well and have a great time, if you don't you will suffer. Anybody who doesn't recognize this is willfully ignorant and wishing to maintain a sense of superiority or just an idiot. I've even lived in Uganda, and it was gravy because I wasn't poor (was doing defense contracting at the time and enjoying getting flamed on int whenever I posted).

Getting a visa is very easy, and there are plenty of visa services you can use if you are too much of a simpleton to go through the process yourself. There are tons of facebook groups for renting rooms/apartments if you are looking for a situation where you have roommates, or you can find a decent place for yourself for not too expensive.

I suggest you go to one of the larger cities, or if you want something smaller, stick to the south. The larger cities (like any large city) while harboring criminals and having high crime stats, usually localized to the favelas and poor areas, will have plenty of nice options for someone like you. The south, is kind of like the Brazil that went right, and you can live well even in a smaller town.

If you want somewhere with a beach I would go Rio, Salvador, Florianopolis, Fortaleza. Sao Paulo is cool too with a vibe kind of like NY, or Curitiba or any other southern city of you're not crazy about living near a beach.

why the hell would you want to do that?

my tip is; just don't

Brazilians in general love foreigners and will go out of their way to show you the best their city has to offer - at least the ones who don't want to take advantage of you. If you make a minimal effort to meet people and be outgoing their outgoing nature will do the rest for you. Tinder, Happn, whatever bullshit dating app you can think of is a great way to meet people that can show you around the city, and possibly suck your dick. I would suggest even putting your GPS to wherever you plan on going before you arrive and have some girls there ready and excited to take you out and show you around. They will all ask you about Trump and if you voted for him, and you would be smart to say no because he is basically Hitler to the average Brazilian. Just say you're not a huge fan and smile and nod as they tell you their uninformed opinion on American politics (desculpa, galera. Mas voces sempre facam isso). This is coming from someone who doesn't even like him, but its ridiculous here.

>Salvador
Important note since this is Sup Forums: if you don't like black people or are racist in general don't go to Salvador and go to the south for sure. Brazilian racism is a weird beast that festers under the surface and is way more about social class than race, but its definitely prevalent and noticeable.

the ones who don't want to take advantage of you

you mean all of brazilians want to take advantage of you

People want to take advantage of you everywhere, especially if you're a foreigner. You absolutely need to have street smarts, especially if you don't speak the language. Don't be so self deprecating, there's good ones out there. I spent six months traveling all over Brazil last year and I never had any issues and I'm blonde with blue eyes and stick out hard core

not disagreeing but
so ALL latin americans you met have been to Russia? where do you meet so many of them anyway.

>their uninformed opinion on america
sounds like Sup Forums :D

>blonde with blue eyes
ahem you mean blond? or you are a girl?
also you said you are 1/2 brazilian and blond?

>American wants to move to Brazil
Good God lad, this is the most retarded, stupid thing I've ever heard

I'm of the male persuasion, sorry. Yeah, man. I shave my head, but I have a full blond beard which is a pretty big hit here. My dad's genes went hard I guess

>56%

>brazil thread
>no one is posting brazilian men
what a shame

lucky for you i happened to be checking this thread right as you posted that
the task force has been assembled

nice quads

thanks

keep posting friend you are doing gods work.
do you have any ones when the guys are tan?

gay and chicano
literally kill yourself, you're a sin against nature.

el argentinANO

Is Sao Paolo like the NY of Brazil and Rio the LA of Brazil?

Which one is a more interesting place? Kinda figuring out which city to visit if I go to Brazil. Also, are suburbs in Brazil like American ones (i.e. without a car, you are fucked) or like European ones?

brazilians>arg*ntinians

Fuck off, boludo.

Brazil is honestly the best country on this forsaken planet

Well you and Brazil have the best women, so really not much to it.

>Is Sao Paolo like the NY of Brazil and Rio the LA of Brazil?

Definitely an apt comparison. I guess it depends on your definition of interesting. Rio is probably one of the most scenic and just striking beautiful cities I've been to. The combination of nature/city scape, the beaches, the culture, its awesome. Sao Paulo definitely has more to offer as far as night life, clubs, restaurants, etc., simply because of pure numbers. You can wake up on a Tuesday and go to a club or whatever of anything you could possibly imagine and it will be full.

I liked Rio more for sure, but if you're more about a huge metropolis like NY then go SP.

Obrigado

>SP = NY
Economical center but full of pollutions and neurotic people
>RJ = LA
Beach city full of celebrities but surrounded by niggers
Yeah, pretty much

t. saulista

what does this mean
this

I honestly don't know why would you move here. Just have a good paying job or you'll find yourself living in a place just like Thank you

Kill yourself, you'll reincarnate in hell.

t. saulista

what it "boludo"?

How does the infrastructure in each city compare?

bump

How many South Americans are in Moscow?

No idea, I'm not from Moscow.

Foreign students.
I've met:
3 brazilians
2 ecuadorians
1 colombian
1 argentinian