How will 20017 history books speak of the western civilization?

How will 20017 history books speak of the western civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L3BjUvjOUMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this world will be completely and utterly irrelevant in the year 20017

I don't know. What do the history books tell us of 18017 BC?

A transition stage with some tools but pretty undeveloped

>A transition stage with some tools but pretty undeveloped
I'd bet they'd say the same thing about 2017 in 20017.

really made my mind blow

>not having all knowledge about the history of the world genetically implemented into your genes from birth

Fucking first world countries.

wtf i thought dinosaurs were completely extinct

The absolute state of white people residing in First World nations.

>wh*tes

Alright, I declare you all haram now. May the cleansing commence.
You just went too far.

Probably that we had everything we could want and society was properly improving, but we fucked it up due to negative values.

in 20017 all human history that we in 2017 know of will seem to be pretty much one time period with indistinct beginning or end

>One day in several hundred years, history books will mention ww2 only in passing as "a major European and to a lesser degree East Asian conflict".

Similary as our history books speak of the dark ages.

>in the future america will be third world and europe will become nazi again

what a future they will live in

man you do realize our models of societiy are extremely far from giving us "everything that we could want" ?

either humanity died in a way we ascended above it or we all offed our selves or heat death ate us

>implying people will have history books

they'll just telepathically search their knowledge on the Universal Hivemind Archive Cloud

they will see us as ignorant since they took the final redpill and realized that traps aren't gay.

trivial parts of history is absolutely unnecessary to remember and would take more memory space

timetraveler here

a lot of this period will just be summed up as a weird fashion trend, but will be overlooked by upcoming events

>europe
>nazi
Meanwhile in the real world comrade corbyn keeps gaining momentum and radical centrism is demolishing any momentum brexit and trump were meant to have.

> and radical centrism is demolishing any momentum brexit and trump were meant to have.

>This is what he actually believes

jews won't ever let that happen

Probably nothing.

that's just because the same models encourage us to always want more

What upcomig events ?

what even is radical centrism?
"I REALLY FUCKING HATE TAKING SIDES RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

that's a joke or the person is insane

Pretty much, it's hard to stand against opposing sides without taking a different side opposed to them.

is it a male or female reincarnation of a dinosaur?

whatever it is, the damned looney bin is calling to it

This

I'm more annoyed by both the far-left and far-right reactionary groups going out of their way saying they're the only two possible options to exist. They feed off each other only exist because other one does. They should just fuck already.

>not having a near unlimited storage databank in an inaccessible pocket universe crafted by taking the energies of other created multiverses
>not knowing every instant of history in the main timeline due to this
it's like you don't even daydream

I feel the exact same, I also at times feel like both should be suppressed.

what the fuck

Why the western society became so stupid?

>first world ''''''''''problems''''''''''
youtube.com/watch?v=L3BjUvjOUMc

This is just pathetic.

this

there won't be any

>biogender
Sometimes I let myself be convinced of trans people existing and gender being an irrelevant construct and all, then I see shit like this and realize people like this actually exist and clearly are just mentally unstable.

It was the west's turn to get rich, comfy degenerate and fall. As a last effort to revive their former glory whites turned to race fetishism, body improvement and general grooming and all kinds of dead religions, ideas, electing petty rulers and merchants in places of power. but to no avail. Humanity began homogenising.

They are opposed to all forms of social change. They worship the status quo and want it to remain the same, unless it absolutely needs to change. For example, think of MLK's quote about white moderates.

birds are dinausors