Why aren't they one country?

Why aren't they one country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonian_Swedes
google.fi/amp/s/svenska.yle.fi/amp/7-1202242
scb.se/hitta-statistik/sverige-i-siffror/samhallets-ekonomi/bnp---bruttonationalprodukten/
ekonomifakta.se/Fakta/Ekonomi/Tillvaxt/BNP---Sverige/
huffingtonpost.com/ira-kalb/finland-is-still-the-worl_b_10774930.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Languages too far apart
Ancient rivalry
Most wars between any two nations on Earth

I wouldn't mind a unification tho

What would it be called
Swedemark
Or Denden

We could be
This

at least norway sweden and denmark should unify in a nation called scandinavia

Unless we're talking about Scania, the cultural differences are pretty big. The languages are pretty far apart from each other, and even thought we share the same political system we still have alot of different values from the Danes.

>Denden

Because we coudnät have a nordic union.

Fuck you denmark.
Fuck you norway.
Fuck you finnkand.
Fuck you iceland.
Fuck you Stefan Löfeen

A dream was lost.

>finland
>estonia
wow I thought you guys hated finns and estonians

Noone hates anybody,

We do, the finns and estonians will be removed and the land will be repopulated by scandis

I don't hate them

Because we don't want to be. We are better off seperate.

We hate each other the way siblings do.

Go get some lip palm and suck small penis sized Norwegian clits.

Fucking storm fags belive this shit.
In fact, we are better off together, but without the EU,

It's the stormfags who want us to be le ubergrosse nordic union.
Fuck off with that shit. We can be on good terms but we are our own people.

>we are our own people
I associate more with people in denmark than I do with those in norrland tbqh famalam

t. scanian

>we are better off together, but without the EU
I agree with this, I don't think we should be one country but a union sound good.
sweden has a huge iron deposit
norway has oil
demark has a massive agriculture industry

why do we even bother with the losers in europe?

I was merely jesting, Jukka

I think the difference between fins danes and norwegians are minimal.

However, people form MENA should not be here. They belong to an entire different continent.

You lot should all speak skånska. That's where it all comes together.

Therese bantz are those too, Einar.

I don't know. The EU is bullshit.
Together, we have pretty much everything we need,

The only problem is that everyone thinks Sweden will take a leading role in such a union, and therefore, none wants to be in it.

But it think we could manage a Nordic council and democracy very well.

Finns and estonians are slavs and belong in russia

Once we're in the EU-cult, we cannot leave without destroying whatever possibilities we will have on our own

Actually finns are not slavs. They are part of the finno ugric group.. that is, they are their own group.

I'd vote for something like this.

Nah, we Finns are our own ethnic group, smarter and blonder than scandis.

The problem with any union is that there will always be a country which will take the lead, and work as the capital, thus discouraging everyone else.
A union between the Nordic nations shouldn't have one capital, but three (or more depending on if the others want in) much like South Africa

Also keeping our monarchies.

Special snowflakes, huh.

No finngols pls

I work with a finish guy. He is very smart, and very blonde, but he also has a low self confidence and seems to think i am "faster" than he is.

I dunno, i really like the guy, but i think he should realize his own value for the company.

KOM HJEM SKÅNSKE MAND.

>sharing a nation with sw*des

You associate the most with muslims though

Well, you Swedes tend to be a bit more outgoing and sociable than we, but yea, maybe he should.

The thing is that we need one capital, we do not want to have to move the parliament around which is currently being done in the EU, where it is moved between Brussels and Strasbourg.

I personally really do not care if the parliament is in copenhagen as long as it is a functional democratic parliament.

We will probably need to have a president, and a president election. This bullshit with kings and queens makes me sick.

>We will probably need to have a president, and a president election. This bullshit with kings and queens makes me sick.
THIS
All the bloodshed between us are entirely the fault of the monarchies and their insatiable lust for power, we should strip them of their power completely and become a federal republic.

We are similar and we can be friends and work together but we don't have to all live in the same country when we have our own languages, history and perfectly fine borders.

i want to live in a nordic cunt

maybe be estonian islands and parts of north-western estonia but not the entire country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonian_Swedes

See it like this. You could have some good influence on us.

>>>/reddit/

I am not much for abolishing the monarchy.
The danish monarchy is among the oldest in the world, and seeing that being abolished would be like the removal of ancient culture.

The mere thought of it makes me ill

here's more

Fuck off, our king is fucking great

She's playing a Kantele of some sorts.

The eternal Dane sadly

Instead of a confederation the Danes wanted to be overlords of Scandinavia so it all fell apart.

Ironically if they had integrated the existing political structures Kalmar might have been formalised but they disenfranchised the Swedish super fucking hard and basically tried to take over a stronger country by force.

If they hadn't have overtaxed the Swedish peasants

If they had of integrated the Swedish nobles instead of murdering them

It might have been

Its also that these kings and queens are just there to support a system that do not exist anymore.

They are depreciated, and we should move on to a 2.0 version of the Nordics. And that version should be built on modern standards.

You're kind of fucking around with some pretty dangerous stuff at the moment mate. Sweden's population is too small to have a minority that is a large percentage with a much higher birth rate.

If you have 2 million foreigners and they breed 5 times faster than the Swedish population its basically game over in 100 years

Finland is, yet again, a country to look for an example.

They are going out.
Trust me, the 2018 elections are going to be a changing point for this issue.

Normal people are fucking sick of this bullshit.

It is just because you had a fresh start after being raped by Russia.

Where are they going?

I mean you can't just deport them all mate.

I have this mad theory, total bullshit but still, that if a war breaks out with China Australia will repossess Chinese national's property. Only way our Economy gets a hard reset

You can pay them to fuck off.
We currently pay them billions in social benefits, and we could direct all that money towards making them dissapear.

Maybe everyone won't go. But the young guys who stay, who can't import a dessertwife and who cannot marry a swedish girl, will soon be extinct.

Swedish girls really do not want them either.

Oh yea, 800 years of you people was certainly very prosperious time for us.

Glad we could leave you and Russians and your bullshit behind us, now we'r doing quite fine.

>doing quite fine.
That nice recession you're having while the rest of the world is experiencing an economic boom.

google.fi/amp/s/svenska.yle.fi/amp/7-1202242

What recession?

Fuck off to where?

Where will they go?

I mean the only thing I've seen is some really really nasty shit where Australia was trying to make some second class citizen or visa shit where they can import people who don't have proper citizenship so for example you'd have to pay an Aussie making coffee like $18 an hour. Pay these fuckers $5

I mean what's that going to do to the economy? Aussies won't be able to find jobs and these poor drudgeons are basically slaves. So it ends with all of the White Australians on welfare collecting the taxes from ethnic slave workers? What in the actual fuck man

Its some pretty full on stuff really.

But at the same time it needs to be made clear that being an economic """refugee" is not going to work. Yeah I mean its shit being a fisherman in like Indonesia or whatever but that doesn't make you a refugee mate. Make the place you live a better place rather than fleeing. I mean where does it end? With everywhere outside the first world depopulated and people jobless and starving in Australia?

Its so far above my head but I guess its an interesting issue

Those GDPs are not even correct.
scb.se/hitta-statistik/sverige-i-siffror/samhallets-ekonomi/bnp---bruttonationalprodukten/

Denial and anger are natural reactions, Tommy.

Not only Danes and Swedes, but All protestants need to unite under one flag.

And All atheists need to be purged.

The figures are wrong.
Look at the increase for 2016.

They are legit Swedish speaking bank numbers.

ekonomifakta.se/Fakta/Ekonomi/Tillvaxt/BNP---Sverige/

A different souce.
Don't know what you're talking about.
The economy is doing fine despite all immigrants.

Imagine what it would be without them.

The only problem with Finland is marketing.

You need to start being more extroverted and market things like we Americans do.

huffingtonpost.com/ira-kalb/finland-is-still-the-worl_b_10774930.html

We kinda realise this problem, but humbleness is so deeply rooted in our culture.

>finn is autistic

whats new

>I hate our history and much like the far left, I want it removed.

Is it true that scandinavia is just a dialect continuum when it comes to languages, or are the standardized languages already widespread as in other countries?

faggot

The written languages are very similar. But Danish is a fucking mess.