Other urls found in this thread:

classification.gov.au
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes.

Not as good as the first one but yeah.

it's very close to the first one imo
i don't understand why so many people hate it

I didn't like it

People disliked it on release probably because they swaped Arnie teaming up with his bros in the jungle with an old man wandering around LA.

People are envious of Gary Busey's top tier tooth to gum ratio.

It has based Busey so yes

It's an awesome sequel and just as good, if not better, than the original.

One of my favorite films

Danny Glover is best lead!

It hurts me to see him not in movies anymore

This is the correct answer

It was R, OP.

Sometimes that's all that has to matter.

Predator 2 > Predator

I never understood why Predator got so much praise and Predator 2 didn't.

Predator is kind of a boring jungle movie but Predator 2 combines the comfy 90's detective genre with an Alien and that's why I love it.

If you are familiar with the Australian rating for Predator 2, they re released it as M Rated.

No idea how they got away with this

Yeah, some scenes were cut, including the infamous "whoa, Gary Busey got cut in half but why isn't his upper-half falling to the ground?"

Eventually they settled on MA15+.

Source: I'm autistic as megafuck and fucking love classifications

Batman vs Predator is essentially Predator 2 with Batman instead of Danny Glover.

Pretty sure there is a Dredd vs Predator too.

It's actually not bad, pretty funny satire that American cities no different from the jungle in Predator 1

The only reason that people talk shit about it is that it has no Arnie

Same with Mad Max and The Road Warrior - released as R, re-released as M. Beyond Thunderdome is and was always PG. Standards just change, the rape scenes and violent crashes were super hardcore back when they released

I have one that is Dredd vs Aliens vs Predator.

You can find MA copies of it too I'm pretty sure. Can't find them on google though so it might be false memories

>they swaped Arnie teaming up with his bros
Fun fact, the original script was called concrete jungle and took place in NYC where Dutch's twin brother was a detective assigned to a rash of homicides in helly kitchen.

Exactly. Predator 2 is one of the rare movies that's actually original.

Dark horse did crossovers with everyone and predators or aliens... Or both.

>head hunting without a license... 20 years in an isocube
>Unlawful chest bursting... DEATH!

ITT: Retards

Why does the wall have a dick?

classification.gov.au

It's actually pretty good, though it becomes a bit weird once you realize the whole secret agent part would have originally been played by Arnold and would have been introduced much sooner.

Predator 2 is a good movie, very solid.

But I can't help but wonder what they would have done had they actually waited till Arnie was done filming Terminator 2.

Dredd does not care for chest-bursting, that's for sure.

>Dumbass that probably enjoyed AVP and Predators.

It was a different time user.

Yes, but I hated the Bill Paxton character and Maria Conchita Alonso is a terrible actor who nearly ruined the entire film

Sure, liking the superior Predator movie is the same as liking AvP. Your logic is flawless, you no-taste simpleton. How about you debate me instead of greentexting like the mindless idiot that you are?

Agreed, Bill Paxton went over the top and Maria was so fucking annoying with her heavy accent.

>YOO.. TU-RY DAT COWBOY SHIET WIET ME FUCKAR AND YOO CAN KEES THEES GOOD.BYEH

>But I can't help but wonder what they would have done had they actually waited till Arnie was done filming Terminator 2
Arnie knocked the part back because he didn't want to be the hunter the second time around

>twin brother
That's fucking retarded. They recycled the subtitle for a video game too. I played it for about five minutes at a friend's. You could swap vision modes, whisper at people so they'd investigate the sound, and do glory executions where you could leave the corpse on display, flayed or with the spine torn out, etc.

You can enjoy the first Predator, sure, but that doesn't give you the right to call people retards for liking the second one more. If you want to debate it, then let's go.

>Arnie knocked the part back because he didn't want to be the hunter the second time around

That might be the reason why he chose T2, but if they had waited he might have been open to it.

Chrysler building detail.
for some people its an art deco design icon.

watching it as a kid I thought it was awesome... a few days ago, I saw 1 and 2... 1 is amazing, 2... meh.

He had decided he didnt want to be the bad guy in any more movies. And the secret agent wouldnt have been a hero role, to say the least.

Nowadays, would be damn fun to see and aged Colonel Dutch trapping a Predator in NY

I've still got to read those comics. I read the Batman/Aliens one and that was pretty good.

>FUCKING VOODOO MAGIC MANE AH-AH-AH

>slaps hands in buseys face ooooooooo

I liked it. It tried to do something original with the urban setting and the Predator's new weapons. The characters are quite memorable (if over-the-top), and there are some funny-ass lines. Sure, Danny Glover isn't as badass as Schwarzenegger, but I like to think that the Predator in this one is less experienced and badass than the Predator in the first movie, so it evens out.

BvP is quite good actually. Has one of the Kuberts doing art so that doesn't hurt either.

There's pretty much Dredd vs. Everybody.
I remember Dredd vs. Batman, Dredd vs. Superman, Dredd vs. Alien, Dredd vs all sorts of other Dredds, Dredd vs. other 2000AD characters, Dredd vs. boredom from people obeying the law, and a fuckton of others.
I think you get the idea.

Honestly it is because manchildren tough Arnold was badass because muh muscles while Danny Glover was bad ass because he was a cop in a concrete nigger crime jungle.

Arnnie was an stereotype of action hero with bad acting.

Predator 2 was also somewhat of a satire like robocop in some cases.

Busey is the cherry on the top of the cake.

>chestburster out of nowhere
>gets Dredd Punched immediately

Absolutely based

it's the pinnacle of kino

>el scorpio is ready

Yeah, it's a good movie. I like the other Predator movies also, but I thought Predator 2 was better.

Do you think now that WB is tanking the I'll agree to make a Superman vs Batman vs alien vs predator movie?

I think it aired on TV more than 1, so I saw it a lot (albeit edited for content) when I was a kid.

I always thought it was pretty badass. For some reason, the Predator switching through the different settings on his vision always made me geek out.