Why are Taiwanese girls so much better looking than Chinese girls?

Why are Taiwanese girls so much better looking than Chinese girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ang_mo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tzuyu is a traitor and whore who betrayed the One True China.

Will still watch her videos though.

Because nationalist girls are better looking than communist girls.

Plastic surgery

They are all ugly, don't kid yourself. Same shit different smell.

Taiwanese not Korean

You mean prastic surgelly.

Your shit country is so irrelevant, boring, and pathetically horrible you need to save screenshots from Wikipedia to pass the time.

Fall down a manhole, slope.

>tfw no qt weeb taiwanese gf

chinese are ugly and soulless, taiwan are gorgeous and have soul

I notice this with HK girls compared to mailand scum at my university

Some of the mainlander cunts look like they walked straight off a farm, backs hunched, dark skin, peasant as fuck, weathered faces, look like they're in their 50s when they're in their 20s

Mainland*

that girl is really cute, you're right.
but why are her eyes like that?

>declares racial superiority
>posts 1 picture
You'll need a larger sample size to prove your point Taifag

>on tawainese cartoon picture board all day every day
>will never have a qt tawainese gf

why live ?

Because surgery and also most of te elite classes in China migrated to Taiwan, and elites of any society tend to look better and have higher Iqs than plebs.

Tzuyu is the only pretty Taiwanese girl and she's only pretty because S.Korea did the good ole' kpop treatment

Heavy layers of makeup and surgery. Don't fall for the meme.

Watch any documentary of any Asian country, most of the bitches are ugly as sin, they look like boys, what you see on TV is like seeing (((Scarlet Johanson))) and claiming that every girl in USA looks like her.

She's ugly as fuck.

Well they're hot but I heard (and Google prove me right) that Taiwanese are 100% racetraitor with whites or latinos like Italians. Some say it is because Taiwanese guys have very small dick but I don't know why they are so easy.

If you're a 6/10 guy, you will easily get a girl like OP pic.

>Why are Taiwanese girls so much better looking than Chinese girls?
wow. you can tell them apart

Every taiwanese girl I know is attractive.

Arr rook the same

because taiwan is made up of all the upper class people who fled china after mao won the civil war. mainland china is basically all the peasants who were left. that's why theyre all dirty as fuck and pretty unattractive too.

all the rich and attractive people fled to taiwan. that's also why taiwan is so economically successful. all the rich jewy chinese who were part of the elite wasted no time in setting up a prosperous system over there. meanwhile in mainland china they were busy starving and melting down all their tools for no reason because mao said so

interestingly, the further inland you go in china from the east coast, the more attractive the women are. my personal theory is that this is due to the genetic bottlenecks that happened in the western (non-urban areas) caused by all of the famines and conflicts in the 19th and 20th century. seriously, an unfathomable amount of people died during these times. i figure that mostly only the upper-class and genetically gifted people tended to survive during these periods, and that's why inlanders are so much better looking than the chinese on the east coast

t. guy who studied a lot of chinese history in college

t. i studied a lot of chinese history in college

Still breddy ok on the right desu

/thread

Youre probably talking about xinjiang provinces which hosts a few turkic/eurasion ethnic grouos like the Uighurs who are genetically half european, these inland chinese people in the north west of China are europeans asian hybrid which makes them attractive and exotic to many in East Asia. Alot of rich chinese men like going to xinjiuang province to look for an exotic uighur wife since they tend to be conservative/non sloots and beautiful by chinese standards.
Theres alot of chinese models from these regions

Yes

>why are Taiwanese girls so much better looking than Chinese girls?

Has anyone here heard of M13?

ok

>All those fucking Australians ITT hating on based Formosa
Gee, I wonder why
(hint: KHAN'D)

>Taiwanese not Korean

Any topic about Taiwan also attract a suspicious amount of """""""Canadian"""""""

You native Taiwanese or visitor?

Dutch dna mostly.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ang_mo

Because as a rule Nationalist qts are better than Commies.

They look even better with a BBC inside of them.

>taiwanese girls

hmmm

>Alot of rich chinese men like going to xinjiuang province to look for an exotic uighur wife

Seems like they also look for wife in Siberia, where poor russian girls, with european features, are impress by the money. the statut they bring...

European living there since 5 years.

TSUUUU

love that gook tbqh

do you happen to ride motorcycles

Yeah, got a 50cc

Have you ever met M13?

Nop, never heard of; I see its a travel agency. Planning a trip in Taiwan ?

She looks like a Ferret tbqh

I don't think you understand what the word politics means

Because they're men.

prove it
post qts

Yeah but she's a fucking K Pop idol. Of course she's had some work done.

Hk girls are still doglike.
Taiwan girls are probably the best overall in asia.

Where are proofs!

You haven't posted proofs!

Thye're exactly the fucking same.