Phil?...Phil Connors? I thought that was you! Now don't tell me you don't remember me...

Phil?...Phil Connors? I thought that was you! Now don't tell me you don't remember me, because I sure as heckfire remember you!

Ned! Ryerson!

What did he mean by this?

he was a good friend.

Did he actually go to school with Phil or was he just trying to sell insurance?

Ned was actually a god in control of groundhog day. It wasn't until Phil bought every insurance option possible from it that the nightmare finally ended.

Am i right?

SJW's would flip out on this scene today. When bill murray pretends to be gay to scare off the annoying dude sjw's would flip out "implying being gay is wrong or creepy!"

>>triggered by imagining others being triggered

kuk

Whoa...

Not triggered just an observation, faggot

I highly doubt that, given that the joke is clearly on the person being grossed out by it.

You're such a faggot Bernie voter I can tell

If you make fun of my tantrum then I am actually more mature than you- Checkmate, logicians

Homophones aren't welcome on Sup Forums.

>muh SJW's

Took you like six whole replies to bring your boogeymen up, you're starting to slip.

Phil?...Phil Connors? I thought that was you! Now don't tell me you don't remember me, because I sure as heckfire remember you!

Ned! Ryerson!

>catched

What did he mean by this?

Edge of Tomorrow

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions.

I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

I miss trigglypuff posting

BING!

Edge Of Tomorrow (I think).

Endgame?

You're right to write this.

You're just as bad as fucking SJW's.