Thank you for protecting my rights Mr. Constitution

Thank you for protecting my rights Mr. Constitution

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/finland_mulls_constitution_changes_web_surveillance_powers_for_intelligence_police/8456920
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When will South Korea raise their standards of surveillance to that of the north?

This is a good thing. I mean, if your country is full of peace loving refugees merely seeking to join our culture, we need to make sure they arnt plotting to kill us.

Also it wouldn't be fair to just spy on them.

>Sauli Niinistö says it's time to raise the level of Finnish intelligence work to meet European standards

FIXIT is starting to sound pretty reasonable...

he wants to introduce a surveillance system like that of France, to stop attacks like the one in France, which the surveillance system in France couldn't stop

Who voted for this retard?

So finns get EU-compatible surveillance laws.
And french get EU-compatbiel labor laws.
And on Brexit day, they create this new refugee "passport" that lets them travel easier (necessary because they're not legit citizens).

It sounds like finland is getting ready for big enrichment.

Plz nuke Helsinki

Freedom aint free :DDD

What doe this mean? Controlling "hate-speech"?

just 1984 my shit up sempai

stop the mean and scary terroists :(

>tfw can't roleplay as a putin troll anymore without risking SUPO kicking my door in

You can blame the Muslims the EU brought in as conveniently being the excuse for taking away your rights on the internet.

Okay, where the fuck does this irish fucker come from, going into every fucking thread saying "this is acutally a good thing"?

looks shooped

yle.fi/uutiset/finland_mulls_constitution_changes_web_surveillance_powers_for_intelligence_police/8456920

better

>"We have been rather conservative and I understand those views that highlight the rights of the individual. And of course they must be respected, but we are now getting back to the core problem. We want to live freely in an open democracy. We have to somehow safeguard that freedom when we see incidents such as what happened in Paris," the President noted.
>"In such a case we need to deal with two principles, which may be a bit conflicting or compare them, and ask ourselves whether one of them could yield slightly, so that we could increase security, for example," he added.
Thank you for your vague fluff mister presidentti

You expected something different?

Hopefully the journalist would have questioned him and called him out on it, but obviously this won't happen as YLE is merely a PR rag for our politicians

Individual freedom values are not compatible with muslim invasion. It's pretty clear which side of the fence that guy is on.