This is the closest I've ever been to actually start clapping after seeing a movie in cinema

This is the closest I've ever been to actually start clapping after seeing a movie in cinema.

Shyamalan you absolute madman.

well then go on

spoil it for the rest of us

HE'S BACK

THE SMUG BASTARD IS BACK

I had really low expectations so the fact that the film was pretty good blew my mind

I even already knew the twist and assumed it was going to be shown in a completely retarded way, so when it wasn't that was another plus

To me this movie didn't even have a twist. The only thing you can call a twist came in an after credit scene.

>horror movie
>lazy mental illness trope

is there a bigger pleb filter or what

Name 1488 horror movies which don't have mental illnesses.

I don't know why is anyone calling this a horror movie because it has almost no elements of it.

Also the mental illness theme is executed fresh and original, minimal cliches if any.

Mr. Night Shymalalalalafam is awsome

Last night i saw Unbrekable, hella f*king epic

The twist is that the beast was real and he isn't completely insane i thought

Lol! Irony! Dude you're a comedic GENIUS! Your post stinks of Reddit.

amerifat detected

Well to me I don't think that was a Twist at all because the Beast was talked about early on and was a topic throughout the whole movie. So it was kind of expected that the 24th personality was going to be this beast in one shape or form. Being Supernatural or not didn't really matter in it being a twist. That's why I said it wasn't a Twist to me. The twist to me is something that is totally unexpected and catches You by surprise.
Anyhow I really enjoyed the film and hope Shamalamabong keeps it up

>that fucking poster

How the fuck did I not notice it before holy shit

So how much can he lift now?

Dunno, put more weight on it and I'll check only after I lift it instead of before lmao

what twist? that it's a supervillain story/Unbreakable sequel?

>this whole sequence of Anya running in that tight shirt

Thank you based Shyamalan

Weird boners the motion picture

Did he ever really leave though? He has like two bad movies.

My fucking man. Damn she was hot.

are his bad movies really this bad? I never got arround watching anything but Unbreakable, 6th Sense and this one so I lack context
I likes all 3 of those

The rest is not necessarily "bad", but certainly flawed, some of them heavily flawed.

You can add Signs too your list and that's about it for me.

> weird

Haha what are you some kind of faggot

No, his movies are awesome. Only Lady in the water and Airbender are bad. Skip those and watch everything else :thumbs:

Anya had a tremendous fucking rack.

>The Happening
>Last Airbender
>Lady In The Water
At LEAST 3.

Someone xray this please

Well... are you going to tell us?

He was seen as a meme ever since The Happening, so yeah it's kind of a big deal that he's making good movies again.

Insanely profitable as well, it had a budget of $9 million, and has so far made $104 million at the box office.