Would a Nazi Germany victory have been a better outcome for the eastern Europe cunts?

Would a Nazi Germany victory have been a better outcome for the eastern Europe cunts?

Other urls found in this thread:

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idän_yleissuunnitelma#V.C3.A4est.C3.B6politiikka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Doiran
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

considering hitler was going to kill most of them, i think the answer is no

Yes, they would be released from the torture that is life.

No

The fuck did Latgalians do

why would he kill the Estonians instead of giving them to you, his faithful ally?

Did they ever write down how they planned to do this?
It would have taken ages. It's not like the Nazis could introduce new diseases the Eastern Europeans had no immunity to

>implying we wouldn't have deported elsewhere after the war was over

it wasn't very well thought out

even getting rid of all gypsies or free masons or jews by themself would've been practically impossible.

But wiping out percentages of ethnicities is just absurd

Mostly deportations to siberia. Same shit soviets did, but that would've been in much larger scale
Those who remain would be germanized or be 2nd tier citizens in the 3rd reich.

>believing (((wikipedia)))
lmao

but that would take a hell of a lot of manpower to watch over all of them

i'd assume the number would be close to 100 million?

They would've been deported to Soviet Union. Germany never had plans for taking over whole USSR.
General plan ost was well documented

Nice meme propaganda.
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idän_yleissuunnitelma#V.C3.A4est.C3.B6politiikka

Better. Instead of being in the biggest open air prison of all time, the Soviet Union, they could just leave. USA would have been stacked with Eastern Euros though.

You could leave NAzi Germany but you couldn't leave SU. Really makes you think.

I feel germany's eastern allies generally joined them not because they liked them but because they all disliked russia

>Rotukysymyksien vuoksi heistä ajateltiin asuttaa Länsi-Siperiaan 31 000 000.
That's way more soviets did :D
And the rest would get striped of their culture and land to be germanized and being 2nd tier citizens in your own country
Where do all these German apologists come? Why do hate your own people so much

Is that you Peter Englund?

Those would have been Russians. In the Soviet model the original folks were send to Siberia and Russian invaders to the west.

And the Germans would've done the same shit but with tenfold. And take over your country replace the natives with Germans. Those who remain would be 2nd tier citizens and germanized. I can't understand how people could defend that.
Why do people hate their own country so much. Nazi germany was all about german supremacy if you're not german I'm sorry for you

see tl;dr yes

There was 200 million Russians and 50 million Germans. They couldn't have done the same damage Russians did.

Germany was practical. You got to be honorary Aryan if you were an ally. And what happened in France? Fucking nothing happened. They kept eating Chocolatines like it was cool.

This would have been a fucking miracle for us. We would have benefited more than any other country from these deportations.

>You got to be honorary Aryan if you were an ally
You really believe that was anything other than empty words?
Baltics were even more better allies yet plans for their countries after the wars were to settle it with Germans and germanify it. Just amazes how cuck can non-germans be for nazi germany
>And what happened in France? Fucking nothing happened.
That was during war. They didn't have time for anything

probably didnt accept cultural suppression

The question was that would Germany have been better? No doubt.

And of course there's no actual copy of this "devastating" General Plan Ost. Nazi Germany was in comparison vastly more open society than Soviet Russia. Soviet Union was a shithole. I don't remember anyone attaching poor living conditions to Nazi Germany.

The question was would a Nazi Germany victory have been a better outcome for the eastern Europe cunts?

Yea maybe it should have been, but not for eastern europeans. Ukrainians were among most loyal allies to germans, but after the war they would've been replaced by germans. Same shit for every other country.

>I don't remember anyone attaching poor living conditions to Nazi Germany.
Oh really? What about those non-germans? Oh yeah... Those who were used as slave labor in the factories?

Overall it would've been more or less the same as Soviet union for east europeans. We never know what would've happen, but if whole ideology was build on german supremacy and on of the reasons for war was lebensraum we can saftly say german occupied eastern europe wouldnt be good eastern europe

>Eastern Europe
>Greece is greyed out

I don't know about all of Eastern Europe, but for us it would have been better because we would be on the winning side.
+ bonus points for stomping Serbia and Greece
+ bonus points for retaking good old Thrace and Macedonia
+ bonus points for killing all jews and gypsies

>"For example to label the Bulgarians as Slavs is pure nonsense; originally they were Turkomans."
>Hitler's table talk, 1941-1944: his private conversations, p. 356. Enigma Books

Meh

There was no reason for them not to be practical about honorary Aryans. Russians in Ukraine would have been removed, rightfully so. Nothing wrong in removing Russians.

It would definetely had been _better_ for eastern Euros.

-Less Germans than Russians
-More open society which you could even leave
-More sound economic system based on at least mixed markets

Communism produces poor results. Mixed markets are better.

Your argument about France is idiotic. If it was about German supremacy they would have fucked up France too but they didn't.

>Nothing wrong in removing Russians.
Go back to your igloo, Kublai.

The Russian fears the Kublai.

>If it was about German supremacy they would have fucked up France too but they didn't.
Because they were fighting war. Anyway they would've probably gone easy on french. But if they're brainwashed on believing that slavs are subhuman the end wouldn't been good for slavs
And those who could stay in their country would've been 2nd tier citizens in their own country occupied by german settlers. Their history, culture wiped out to be germanized
Seriously I don't understand this cuckness for nazis
>There was no reason for them not to be practical about honorary Aryans.
You seriously believe this means anything than empty words? No wonder we're known being a bit stupid

I cant believe this cuckness for Russians.

The fact is that Communism is worse than mixed markets.

They had time to gas Jews, homos and Gypsies during the war too. And now some non-Germans could get lenient treatment? Which is it dumbo?

SU was much worse than NG and even if I they had been the same, which they weren't, German culture would have been better than Russian.

>Empty words
So brainwashing for German supremacy gets people but brainwashing people to think that there are worthy allies to respect is just empty words? You're so fucking dumb. No wonder you you keep sperging the non-existent "General Plan Ost" shit. Just fuck off, Iwan.

I'm not cuck for Russians or Germans. Overall WW2 ended pretty well for us.
Why don't you just move to Germany for your overlords?
Kuuryssiä kaikkialla... Aina vaikea ymmärtää näitä ei-saksalaisia jotka fanittaa natsi-saksaa.
Ei ne saksalaiset olleet mitään yhtenäistä eurooppaa rakentamassa jossa kaikki kansat elää harmoniassa yhdessä, vaan saksalaista eurooppaa jossa saksalaiset raivaa muut vittuun omilta synnyinmailtaan

communism was invented by germans aka karl marx und engels
here is fun fact for you dumbo - we were nazi allies and yet we saved our jews and gypoes
Considering your mentality we would not save you if this case repeat in nowadays yellow fingol

Yes, but unacceptably horrible for slavs.

so horrible for you then, dont play that "we were romulan an dacian and shits"

the best possible ending of WW2 for eastern Europe was Churchill plan to to create front in Balkans. it would cut of USSR form other countries. Stalin convince Roosevelt to land in Normandy instead. after war he got half of Europe for himself

war devastated counties but communism damaged how society live and think. also it absolutely change landscape of cites and make every country economically stagnated

do you even studied history and geography?
>the best possible is for protestants and catholics to be beaten again as in the WW1

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Doiran