Wow mexico is so nice

wow mexico is so nice youtube.com/watch?v=z_rC0vHl6HE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61O_ops1beA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont like this

that one girl has really nice eyes

also latin america is basically a christian middle-east so I guess they will fit in there

kys

why?

Dios Ackbar

some short mexican is filling her arab pussy right now

DIOS ES EL MEJOR

*explodes*

>Mexico loves refugees from the middle east
>they don't want their illegal immigrants back tho
>they don't want illegal immigrants from their southern border
? Shouldn't they be more chill with their own people?

In Mexico, Arabs are white

I'm glad for them

>muh memes
Stop making the posters of this country look stupid

This.

She looks exactly like my mom when she was 30 holy shit
what race is this ?

Thot race

lol what

most Spaniards are Arabs anyways, there's no real difference between Ahmed and Manolo for the commoner

So it's a eugenics thing? That's why the indios have to come here and the Arabs have to go to you?

We have pretty low standards and since most Arabs are upper or upper middle class and in Mexico rich=white, they are considered extra white.

Arab Mexican here

New French

again there is nothing wrong with accepting a few hundred syrian migrants

Its the fucking millions coming from north africa to get a welfare cheque and send it back home to Nagoyababazi

What do u spect? 90% of Mexicans have arab blood and the entire country has pseudo arab culture

that dark haired light eyed qt syrian though

post more qts like that please

here too, unless they look mixed with black like some north africans. armenians and lebanese christians mixed with the italian, spaniards, mestizos. we see them as slightly darker southern euros.

generalizing, there are 3 old world races, caucasians, blacks and chinese/japanese

this is president Macri (italian) and his Syrian wife. Both are Argentine.

I have had Australians ask me (I am half German) why I am white, and I didnt understand the question, because for me my coworkers (typical spanish italian people) were as white as me.

arabs are considered white by our census too buddy

by "generalizing, there are 3 old world races, caucasians, blacks and chinese/japanese" I mean the average unconscious understanding of race of normal people.

Indians and Pakis dont fit this, because we never see them. we only know they exist far away. I guess they would be seen as their own thing, or Caucasian if they look kind of like Iranians.

>brown people going to a brown people country

don't really care. if anything the Syrians will make Mexico a bit whiter

Imagine it. Middle Eastern genes, mixed with Spanish conquistador and native savage genes.

>ywn just constantly be called turco no matter what country you're from

They're causcasian of course there are a lot of brown arabs but there are millions with green or blue eyes, pale skin and light hair we no considered they "white" just a other type of causcaloid

just want to assure you that your quints didn't went unappreciated

There aren't millions though.

>i'm considered white in mexico
If I move there will I get white privilege? I speak spanish too.

thats like all asians being called chinese, dont take it bad.
also, people here dont understand what a turk is, they think its some kind of arab.

People here think Turks are just other east Europeans. I bet most won't even know they are muslim despite their flag.

People are not very informed in this place.

at least they don't have that disgusting central american indian build that shaped like a refrigerator.

Nah that "white privilege" means a man with good economic situation,you can be a black with money and you'll get privilege

This, if you want to make it in this country just dont be poor and nobody will care about your skin color.
>there are people out there that dont understand that mexico is not racist but clacist

meh they are like 20 or so, all students, i dont mind that

i find it funny how some politicians wanted to milk this as something relevant when is practically inexistent

Being classist is retarded as rascist

Judging people at all is wrong, I know, but its better to judge them by their appearance or mannerisms than just by their skin color. Im not advocating for discrimantion in any way but if you do live in this country you can tell of who to be wary of on the streets... And its the way our society was made, until we can solve the problems of poverty or education people would live better and we will move from dumb steryotypes.

Speak for yourself, sweetie

classicism is pretty shitty because rich people can be just as shitty or even worse but people let it pass because it's down low.

Not really in the case of a black person

>you can be a black with money and you'll get privilege

>there are people out there that dont understand that mexico is not racist but clacist

Lol no.

>90% of Mexicans have arab blood
wat

kys

In México yes,some blacks smell good and aren't shit

ALV

He's one of those delusional faggots who think the Islamic occupation of Iberia means everyone in LatAm is Arab. For some reason, it's a really popular meme here.

Nice passive racism, my enlightened friend.

Those smell good blacks still get problems and dumb bullshit though.

>classicism is pretty shitty because rich people can be just as shitty or even worse but people let it pass because it's down low.
Its the way our society is made and is way better than hating on someone because they have dark skin.
>Not really in the case of a black person
Have you ever been to Mexico? I live in the south and there is a notable amount of black population, and nobody cares about their skin color if they dress properly and dont look or act like thugs.
>Lol no.
Have you ever been to Mexico?
There is some arab influence in our culture, tacos de pastor came from arabs. But yeah it does have a big part of our culture but its not everything, most of it is native and spanish (which already has a shitton of influence on the spanish culture).
>passive racism
Do you advocate for latinXs as well?

Fuck off, we're full.
>tfw I'm seeing businesses pop up with little Venezuelan flags all over my nice city
Is this how white people feel when they see Mexicans?

>syrians immigrate to mexico
>average IQ goes up significantly

You guys actually have skins problems too as well.

>mass rapes start occurring all over the country
Why are your people not capable of self-control, Mehmet?

Stop replying to him. He's a notorious crazy.

>mass rapes start
>rapes start
>start

Same here.

Sure, some are assholes to indians at south but that doesnt mean we hate someone for their skin color
y-you too
>He's a notorious crazy.
I barely post on Sup Forums
>LOS
>ESTADOS
>JUDIOS

how long till we get mexican/arab savage babes is this all apart of the cartels?

Mexicans in the US are unironically whiter than the average Mexican here.

That's a recipe for death

I don't understand the anti-black shit by northamericans in México they're tall and some handsome also moslty of them are very social with our boring society
>impliying we will suport sandniggers
Whatever shit war they has, we don't care

He is an idiot
1. As already pointed out, classism is just as bad as racism
2. Classism exists at the same time as racism

Racism might not be as bad as in some other places, but it IS there

>I barely post on Sup Forums
You should stay that way

Like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=61O_ops1beA

>mass rapes start occurring all over the country

The arabs that can afford a flight to the new world are more civilized. Trust me, levantines here in Brazil are god-tier.

>those uncivilized original descents of the "nahualtdhjstl" tribes
>white

It's almost as if that has been a thing for decades

We already have over a million arab diaspora (not as much as Brazil, which is ten times bigger), but we got them. Most people just don't even notice.

>implying I'd ever want my country to resemble Brazil in any way
Your Levantines are all thieves as far as I care.

kys you edgy fuck

kys cuck

Uruguayan-born Mexican of Lebanese, Spanish and Jap origin.

Is she white?

Well, the ones you know. No such thing as a honest politician anyway.

If they mess up they'll be strangled, Jose, I know well your people, they're not pussies. No reason to be scared over this.

>not being an edgy fuck makes you a cuck
>using the word cuck at all

Why the fuck do Sup Forums Mexicans even exist?

USA will a Mexican Islamic caliphate

You only recognized them in 2015 on stats.

>Arab Mexican here
Hello Sr. Slim

What are you talking about? I dont think we have had goverment race stats since like 1929

>oaxacos
>wither than anyone

>cuck
Time to go back to /r/thedrumpf, Sup Forums or wherever you came from, buddy

Mexican Sup Forumsposters are as weird to me as BASED REDPILLED TYRONE

This is a good idea, send all the haitians and syrians and illegals to mexico

Mexico is the new America.

No, in 2015 your government did a count of all the people who identify as either african or indio and found 22% of the population identifies as indigenous and 1% as african.

When considering genetic studies have found mexicans are 55% European on average but indigenous mexicans are 90% native on average this means the 77% of mexicans who aren't indigenous or african are 69% European on average.

Meaning about 3/4 of mexicans are quadroons/castizos.

with those tits who literally gives a fuck? She could call herself a nigger from zimbabwe and I'd slam given the chance.

she looks like a mestiza

not until the reconquista ends

Pretty much this, I'm happy to welcome people fleeing from war, I wouldn't be happy if we were getting a bunch of moochers. Luckily they don't comehere since our welfare state is practically non-existent

yeah, the neighborhood I was living it had a ton of venezuelan prostitutes living there, and a lot of businesses had little Venezuelan flags.

It ended 500 years ago. Fuck off beaner.

Because mexico literally has your own version of nazis who want mexico to rule the world.

She doesn't. What part of America do you live in, some place where everyone is blonde?

Reeee get her out

Mexico is a Catholic country

Shut up commie

You can't stop it paco. Prepare for muslim immigration