What did you do when your theater instituted a no single seat policy?

What did you do when your theater instituted a no single seat policy?

bring my gf

I brought my falcon to sit in the other seat, I hear that doesn't work some places though

looks kumpfee

that looks awesome
am i supposed to be mad about this op?

Towels?
What do you want towels in the theater for?
Is it for dirty sex acts in the dark?

>buy a ticket for one seat
>nobody buys ticket to sit at love seat with random guy
>get two big seats all to myself

it's amazing

bring my computer and put it on the empty seat and use it to talk shit about the movie im watching on Sup Forums

I would literally sue them for discrimination and win.

They're blankets you fuck

>tfw the only theater with the lobster bar nearby doesn't let me bring my falcon

So you're that faggot I always see with his shitty MacBook open right in front of me with his smug little fucking face all alight and shit. Fuck you. At least the Tomorrow theme cock sucker.

Idiots

Just go on penis inspection day, there is a no singles policy exemption on that day, Usually Tuesdays for most theaters.

>right in front of me with his smug little fucking face all alight

why are you sitting backwards?

The fatcat theater owner thought he was safe in his mansion during the next purge night, too bad for him I had trained my falcon as an assassin

He was found dead in his bed the next morning, no trace of a killer left behind

Perfect crime

Still can't go to movies though

I have my falcon tell me what's happening while I turn around and stare at your fucking face and use my MacBook to post on Sup Forums about how there's this fucking inconsiderate asshole using his MacBook to post on Sup Forums in the theater.

No, you're supposed to feel lonely.

What for, midgets?

this isn't discrimination though. Theaters have gotten smarter, and found a way around the ban on no singles policy. In 30 states, right now, it is illegal to have a no singles policy. So what do they do?

They allow you to buy a single ticket, but they make all the seats coupled. You can watch the movie, but everyone in the theater will stare and ostracize you. They will complain about how selfish you are, and how you are the type of person that is destroying cinema due to loss of revenue...

>"he is so selfish for buying a single seat. No wonder no one loves him. Let's spit on him when we leave"

>this isn't discrimination though. Theaters have gotten smarter, and found a way around the ban on no singles policy. In 30 states, right now, it is illegal to have a no singles policy. So what do they do?

Wait no singles policy is real? What is the motivation behind it?

Theaters were implementing it after that guy shot all those people. All theaters shooters are single, loner men. Its for insurance purposes so it looks like they are taking steps to protect coupled theater goers... If they don't want you in and look suspicious, you aren't getting in

They also don't want single men going alone to theaters that are playing children's movies.