How bad is the heroine/fentanyl situation in you're country?

How bad is the heroine/fentanyl situation in you're country?

>Canada
>out of FUCKING control

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/03/number-young-heroin-addicts-england-down-79-decade-statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not much, if people are doing opiates it's mostly heroin or some other prescription meds.

I heard about the fentanyl problem last year, is it still spiraling out of control? And how come?

No but i think its good whites are dying out in north america

It's okay now, but there was a time when it was really bad

junkies here use buprenorphine

It's fine I think
theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/03/number-young-heroin-addicts-england-down-79-decade-statistics
>inb4 guardian
wtf

I don't think you can even find heroine even in major cities. Or it's super expensive

Really?
I know heroin isn't a big deal here in the North, but surely it's possible in Helsinki? In Copenhagen it certainly is, and I doubt it's too much of a problem in Ã…rhus. I think it's all about the enviroment you're in, and if you think about doing heroin, then your enviroment is suited for it. I've been doing a lot of coke, a bit of MDMA, some shrooms, and countless grams of weed, but I dont have a clue on how to get heroin.
It's all about your social enviroment

don't hear much about heroin nowadays, just meth and crack

no idea
I don't know anyone and i never hear any news about drugs

platzpitz park surely was something to see at the time
what a damn circus it must have been

Heroin hasn't arrived here yet for some reason

gypsies and bikers do it I guess
I don't even have potsmokers in my social circle I don't know how bad the drug shit is

nah, only meth. Heroin was so 90s

I haven't yet known anyone that uses drugs

but I have heard of people in my town of eleven thousand getting found out to traffic in it.

It's a blight on our society

never heard that heroine is a thing in here but cannabis and xanax on other hand....

main drugs are(by popularity).
alcohol
cannabis
spice
speed
heroin
cocaine
fentanyl(on the rise).

>spice

Is that the fake weed shit that gives people seizures?

yes it's quite big here. never done it myself.

I dunno where you lads are, but on the east coast, I-95 floods us with heroin and all likes of drugs. Here in Delaware Heroin is insanely bad. There are certain parts of Wilmington, our largest city, where you can't walk a few feet without seeing the little blue packets heroin comes in.

I'm in the South. There was a new report a month back that three kids bought bunk herion laced with fentanyl. All three died. First time too according to their Facebook IM converstations.

I feel you should be allowed to do drugs, just make sure you can handle your vice and don't let it mess up other peoples lives. I see it as... People will do drugs- Ilegal or legal. May as well make it so it's not a burden on society or dangerous to others.

I'd say compared to the North... we don't have an opiate problem. Meth is our #1 problem. Fucking "methed" out Mexicans all over the South here.

I hate drugs and druggies. We should have much stricter punishments desu

When I lived in New Westminster there was a weekend where 3 junkies OD'd on fent. Saw two of them while walking down to the skytrain, one splayed out on the sidewalk and the other huddled in a doorway. Shit's a scourge in BC, even worse in the USA.
>put junkies in jail at taxpayer's expense
>surround them with other junkies so that they can network
>release them with zero appreciable skills and a mark on their record that prevents them from finding gainful employment
great idea, that's worked so well for us so far

That is why you should make it legal, so we can control what it's in the drugs. It's a consumable, only makes sense to treat it like food/sweets w/e

US
Pretty bad since now it's affecting white children

perhaps we should remove the portion of their brain that allows them to reoffend

Yes Kim. Vehy nice idjea

Holy fuck are you actually serious?

Please explain why that's a bad idea.

You're mutilating your fellow citizen for a a crime that isn't even harming any other than themselves.

America is truly the land of the free. It's a literally authotarian idea you're supporting

Heroin is pretty bad, but thankfully the fentanyl is only killing Ohioans.

We should just let them all kill themselves already, I'm sick of needles everywhere.

Northeast has a bit of a heroin problem because of the previous opiod pill problem and the fentanyl makes it a nightmare. Fuck I don't even want to look out for coke anymore since I've heard of some people having tainted coke too.

Name an effective example of prohibition. Effective meaning that it's also not a burden on the government to house all the criminals.

>lobotmising criminals

It's retardedly expensive for starters, just the surgeries alone, not even to mention the absurdly expensive appeals process it would create to make absolutely sure we were rightfully lobotomizing people.
Then of course there's the moral issue, which at the point where you're fucking digging chunks out of their brain you might as well just throw them up against the wall and blow their heads off. Honestly there's little more pathetic than a man who wants to do a half measure on execution. You're a colossal pussy.