Britbongs have their own general on /r9k/

>britbongs have their own general on /r9k/
IN TEARS

Why are bongs the most cancerous posters on the board? If you say literally anything about them that could be perceived as negative they reply to you with a 9gag-tier "umadbro?" response or just insult you and post an autistic image that shows your cunt crying and the U.K. as lesmugfroman.jpg. I think it's because they never leave their general so when they venture outside of it they don't know how to act.

>americans dictating how anyone should act
pafffetic

It's so pathetic seeing countries stand up for their former masters.

I like this pasta

>defending /brit/
Sad

>it's a pasta to think /brit/ is autistic
Ah yes, the power of the British """""intellectual"""""

i don't know why, but canada, and to a lesser degree australia, have this cuck mentality when it comes to defending their former colonial masters. it's almost as if subconsciously they wish they were still a british colony. freedom and sovreignty mean nothing to the cuck mind because "daddy britian knows best xD." it's really truly remarkable. depite being a discount, bargain bin version of americans, they feel the need to insult the US and defend the UK in an attempt to separate themselves from our undeniable influence, and to gain acceptance from bongs. does someone else have a good name for this post colonial phenomenon?

What's /r9k/ like? Everytime i enter it feels like /s4s/ with all the in-jokes and shit.

I appreciate fine pasta, don't be mad

FIFTY SIX PERCENT
I
F
T
Y

S
I
X

P
E
R
C
E
N
T

because we own this place. just like IRL

Are you the same one who keeps spamming those "Why do Brits blah blah..." threads day in day out? Go outside mate

UK - 87% White
USA - 56% White

Bare in mind America considers people from the MENA region to be white too, so that figure is probably closer to 50%.

Let that sink in; if you are chatting to an American on Sup Forums there is literally a 50% chance that you are talking to someone who isn't white.

Why do americans take banter so seriously?
I don't even like /brit/, but you lards ramble on about nothing forever.

Also, I don't see what putting sharts in their place has to do with sovereignty

we have a fucking general on every board m8

I go on r9k to laugh at some autists and they had a zeemaps thread where most of the autists were from America

>holding a coherent opinion on any partisan issue on Sup Forums
Get a load of this guy

kek

w-why are you laughing YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE MAD

Just a bit of banter mate

>Americans banter Canadians and Australians
>"Why do Americans take banter so seriously"?

>implying this isn't how it happens with everyone
People shit on a country for an entire thread then pull the "can't you take a joke/y r u mad haha?" every time.

That's not banter. That american actually thought it was making a serious point.