Daily reminder that Wolves are going to dick the Championship

Daily reminder that Wolves are going to dick the Championship.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cSJUUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA JOTA

Is Jota the most talented player in any second division league in the world? He could probably play for most Champions League squads in all seriousness.

Nope. Rúben Neves, who captained Porto in Champions League, is

>the Yank Wolves plastic is back again

Neves and Jota have been wrecking the Championship so far, without Helder Costa fully fit or in-form.

Thank You Based Mendes

>implying I ever left

>implying he's the only yank wolf here
>implying any yank supporting a foreign team is more plastic than any yank supporting a different yuro team

Don't take Nigel seriously. I've been rooting and discussing Wolves since 2010 on Sup Forums and most other supporters don't care. He has a bug up his ass.

I jumped on the wagon at the same time. It's been a wild ride

discord.gg/cSJUUw

Join up our Wolves discord. It can be inactive at times but it'll grow.

Thanks for the add bro. I'm pretty excited for this city match

Jota is only 20, Neves is 20, Bonatini, Costa, Cavaleiro all 23. They'll only get better if they can keep them together there's a strong Premier League side there with a few more additions. The Chinese should just offer them all 100 grand a week, it's not like they can't afford it and the TV money will cover most of it anyway.

Depends on their ambition. Do the Chinese want to be Watford or Man City?

Ehhhhhhhhh

I’ve seen this episode a few times, I’d rather have new blood in the PL

In what world are players like Neves going to want to stay, for any sizable period of their lives, in Wolverhampton, one of the most miserable places on the planet?

going to be honest, main reason I started to like the wolves was because I got FIFA 11 and I didn't know shit about English soccer so I just picked Wolves since orange is a cool color and they were in the PL.

>a discord
You guys are absolutely fucking sad.

>one of the most miserable places on the planet

lol what the fuck are you smoking? Anywhere in England is heaven on Earth if you have money. There are a ton of upmarket districts all well within driving distance of the training ground where they can live.

Dump for NEVES

It was started on a Wolves forum

Fucking Mendes

Neves is GOAT

Busquets' replacement at Barcelona, if there is justice in this world

So is Portugal just full of young talent atm, with the Euro and all or did Wolves somehow just end up with some of your best? No golden generation incoming? Educate me, Portobro

You got the best young talent because Mendes decided. We have great talent. Sporting has some good lads, like Gelson and Bruno Fernandes. Porto has some on loan, you may have heard of Rafa in Fulham, plus Rui Pedro. Benfica has some memes that may come in use. Braga has some very good young players, like Xadas and Fabio Martins. Plus André Silva and even Renato Sanches. Take note of these players for FIFA and FM

Diogo Jota has a younger brother in the youngsters of Porto called André Silva (no relation to the orher) who is supposee to be better than Jota.

>Diogo Jota has a younger brother in the youngsters of Porto called André Silva (no relation to the orher) who is supposee to be better than Jota.

That's pretty hard to believe desu because Jota is so good. I'll have to follow him and see where he ends up

>somehow

top kek

If Simeone isn't retarded he will be in Atletico next season. He was great in Porto, but Nuno was retarded and stopped putting him playing by January

Well, I didn't want to say his name since it triggers everyone else.

How do you feel about Nuno? I get the sense that Portuguese are split on him. Whatever he's doing at Wolves works, the bongs and non-iberians have bought into his system or culture.

If his agent is Mendes he'll probably follow his brother. Wolves owners own a 25% stake is Mendes' business it's no surprise what's happening.

He is not bad, but he can be really fucking stupid sometimes. Like never putting Ruben Neves playing, or forcing Soares to always playing, and not putting Jota amd André Silva at sometimes

And people thought Mendes would screw Wolves somehow. He's owned by chink blood money now.

I hate to piss on your big wankfest here guys but Wolves were shit at Bramall Lane even before the sending off. In fact the red card came because the opponents were through on goal.

Jota in particular was fucking nowhere. He barely had a touch and is clearly a moody player. The wide players #2 and 3 were better than your fancy foreign shit. If that's the best the Championship has to offer then I'm absolutely fucking delighted.

Pic related: absolute wizard at the back left signed a 4 year deal today.

It wasn't a cup final lad. You've lost twice as many already this season, you can gloat if you get the same score at Molineux, which I seriously doubt.

Who said it was a cup final? Just an opportunity to see the team that is supposedly going to walk this division.

Your heads visibly dropped, you have no team spirit so when you hit a rough patch I can see it affecting your season quite seriously. Perhaps you'll go up anyway but don't make out like you're some behemoth too good for this division.

No one did, I was taking the piss out of you for posting that drivel because of one game where you had home advantage and an extra player for 75 minutes. One game means nothing in a double round-robin competition.

Nice trips but I never said we're going to finish above you but leading 2 points after 12 games isn't exactly worth shouting about 'dicking the championship' either.

I'm saying it's a long season and this pathetic mutual masturbation thread is unwarranted and probably embarrassing for actual Wolves fans.

To be fair it's pretty impressive seeing as it's pretty much a brand new team playing together, lots of very young players too. Most Wolves fans I know are wanking themselves dry over the way things are going, if you think this is bad you should check out the forums. Still, looking forward to the reverse fixture Blades have a strong team this year hopefully it'll be a good match.

>posting a thread on a vietamese shit slinging board with a couple replies
>big wankfast

Is fun banned in Sheffield, Muhammad?

It should be. To be honest the few Wolves fans I spoke before and a couple after the match were quite grounded.

If you find wankfests fun pal then knock yourself out. By the way it's more like Piotr than Mohammad here.

So you beat a promotion favorite? Wow. As if this has never happened in the history of futbol. Get over yourself, m8.