Post >yfw soccer is officially kill in America

post >yfw soccer is officially kill in America

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsjoe.ie/football/sam-allardyce-interested-in-becoming-usa-manager-but-americans-dont-seem-to-want-him-139733
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>losing to Trinity & Tobacco

yeah because niggerkneel or apehoop is so much better

Thank God I will never have to care about that gay ass sport

Its most popular sport in this continent, retard.

>america
>country

Gonna be even more fun watching the ponzi scheme that is the mlels implode in a few years

I'm still fucking angry how burgerians call football as soccer.

I'm not even baiting.

>Niggerkneel

it's soccer though

>Laurent Blanc rumored for the job

you know that might actually work

No it won't

>macaco education

>niggerkneel

lol

I'm going to stop making fun of you for T&T. We made fun of Brazil for 7-1 for a while and they could take it but you are new to this and the humiliation might be too much

spicflop has always been dead here, some people just pretend to care every 4 years

>we don't care

is just a dead meme when yiou get fucking destroyed in the most important sport every year.

>most important sport

yeah in yuropistan and the third world

>implying that your shitworld does even matter anymore

You have nothing going for you anymore. You're the North Korea of the the westen hemisphere top lellelllele

men's soccer*

>being this mad that your fairy sport isn't relevant in the most relevant country on earth

don't worry Sup Forumsics big sam will save us.

sportsjoe.ie/football/sam-allardyce-interested-in-becoming-usa-manager-but-americans-dont-seem-to-want-him-139733

Your flag looks like one of those disgusting hard candies grandmas have in that dusty bowl on their coffee table.

>needs 28 countries to equal GDP of 1.

>he has to lump 28 countries together to compete with one

pls tell me europeans aren't this desperate

>needs 51 countries to equal the EU

>united nations of kek

The austrian flag was made because some madman killed a shit ton of people, then removed his belt and decided the resulting red-white-red pattern would represent his country. His flag is ten times more metal than ours.

You did the same fucking thing kek and said it was a country lel.

>German education

>us states are countries

just stop fritz

That was actually the thing you did to "unify" your continent. That was the exact thing you did. Top kek.

It's the exact thing that you did without having a 2000 year history. You unified your states to form a major "country".

we got it from brits

I don't care much to be honest. I'm still going to shit up game threads with USA USA USA spam when I'm not /lifelong/ing the most white or whatever teams are playing. Sup Forums thinks it's hilarious right now, wait until the acvtual tournament starts and it's EXACTLY like the US was playing.

Gonna be lot of shitter shattered europoors

I'm doing the same to be honest. The shitposting is what is keeping us alive. Keep up the good work mate. :^)

So you're admitting that you are cut from the same cloth as gippos, denbtdodgers and poolanders?

Glad we got that sorted.

Le Sup Forums face :D :D :D D

I'll most likely /lifelong/ Germany cause of >muh heritage and because people in Hieldelberg were very nice and because if there is a heaven I hope it is half as pretty as Moselle.

Plus they'll probably win so it's A can't lose proposition for me.

>He doesn't know about the eternal sp/pol broship.

It's recommended you lurk for at LEAST 6 months before making your first post, Hildehrand

>watching floorsqueak

If you haven't started watching hockey yet you're probably non white

>Heidelberg

Wew lad I respect your commitment.
Euskirchen here.

>I'm still angry that Americans use a term that the people who literally made the sport made up

Top kek

I've been here for 10 years lol. I usually don't brag about it, tho.

um sweetie the only true Sup Forums broship is with Sup Forums

they are unironically

top bait i'm drinking right now

lel

You literally just proved his point ahahaha. American culture literally influences yours so much you have a German soccer team now kneeling. Talk about being fucking obsessed

t. Newfag that came to Sup Forums during the elections

>losing to Tunnocks & Teacakes

Unironically football and basketball are so much better than soccer.

Friendly reminder that 99% of the "we don't care about soccer" posts are made by one guy, and he got exposed in a thread last week for it

m8 i'm too drunk to take your shitty bait right now. i acknowledge that you are doing your best though. i'd do that too if my view wasn't shifting left and right and i wouldn't be falling down right now. i'm so fucking drunk

different guy

I dont care about it either

fuck that false flagging soccerfag

There's no bait there. Europeans are obsessed with America, they literally kneel for our rights as well ahahahahahah

I've been here for over one year m80

>foot

Foot isn't used in handegg

i'm literally outside pissing on he garden right now. i don't even give a fuck. have a fun night mate i'm probably gonna pass out. german beer is a hell of a drug.

>turkey

Turkeys don't even live there

they are better, but not by much.

We have much better rights, tho kekeekek

If you drive around our great land and come across the soccer fields you will notice half of them are little babby nets and fields because 5yo girls make up half of the soccer "participants"

Don't piss on your mom's Edelweiss, Fritzl.

Germans confirmed for literal pajeets.

That or if there's spics in the vicinity they use them.

I piss in my own garden as much as I want. I own this property and don't get shot all the fucking time. M8 :^)

lmao yes they are

Soccer will always have a place in America as the first sport kids try out before they switch to a better one.

Until you realize that it's the most famous sport in the whole world and that you've been lacking big time.

>muh we don't care because we're shit at it

kek

Why do euros act like they know more about American than Americans?

Its the most famous because all you need to play is a ball and a barren wasteland. Who gives a shit about the opinions of 3rd world fucks who cant afford proper equipment? Soccer is a gay dumb sport and everyone who likes it is equally gay and dumb and only hold onto their opinion because "hurr soccer is loved by the lowest common denominator". If you want good soccer just make it hockey.

We know that you're embarassed by your little penis "sports" that no one but you cares about while you shit yourselves at stuff that everyone else cares about. It's kinda funny to watch.

I never said that I didn't like soccer, I just don't have time to follow every sport and soccer isn't one of my favorites. I mainly follow boxing, which your country sucks shit at

The funny thing is that YOU are the 3rd world wasteland in that proposition and you just don't realize it. No one gives a fuck about the "sports" that you made up and are only played in your country while everyone else is all about the actual sports that matter. Kek

I don't care about fagball

Come back when you didnt get your shit pushed in. America is what all nations want to be but cant so instead they try to downplay it while still consuming from it and living off it.

Who the fuck follows boxing, though? It was all over when Klitschko lost his title. Him dominating the sport was the only thing watchable.

Get our shit pushed in what? I don't even know what we lost in. No one cares tbqh. I'm honest I don't even know.

Every world war, hans.

Epic response 0/10 I'm going to bed

Have fun with your shit sports and military

I will while the EU is completely superior to your shithole by now. Enjoy a getting fucked by China.

But fritz your fellow German posted a picture in this very thread where the EU has a lower GDP than the USA

You're pretty dumb, you know that?

We literally had two pancontinental wars on our continent in the last century. The only damages you had were a bunch of STD-diffusion huts in Pearl Harbor. And after that you used the Marshall Plan to hijack western Europe economies for the next 50 years. I swear to god, no one in continental Europe and Ireland want to be like the USA. Not even baiting

>we literally started two wars that got the world involved

Nice one. Now you live and breath Hollywood American culture lmao

Niggerkneel is just as boring to watch as Divegrass. Why do Europeans desperately want us to care about their sport?

VIRGIN UNION
>barely around twenty years
>key members already want out
>don't even fight about it just quietly sign some papers
>only people excited about the EU are migrants

CHAD COUNTRY
>forged by duking it out with a global empire
>just expand and build on top of native population without giving a shit
>show up late and drunk to every war
>run out of land to manifest destiny so go to fucking space
>civil war 100 years in is one of the bloodiest conflicts of the century

How many normies will be excited next summer for the WC just to find out USA is not in it?

God I hate Latin Americans, we're two separate continents dumbass. We're on different tectonic plates and everything.

EU fags BTFO

based