What are some movies about nazi pussies getting fucking destroyed?

What are some movies about nazi pussies getting fucking destroyed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x643kcoc8FU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stalingrad
downfall

Daily reminder that left has made it absolutely acceptable to use violence against those they disagree with

you really can't do anything about it if you're a nazi

if you give the antifa pussies what they deserve they just get the ammo to call you barbaric violent and primitive

if you don't do anything and just get knocked out here and there by some pussy hitting you in the back of the head then they laugh at you and brag about their violent acts

Shut up nazi fucking shit, or I'll call my squad.

> if you kill them you lose!!

fucking pathetic

Why did you post this from your Samsung Device and not your pc computer?

the more emboldened the antifa get the more their tactics resemble that of fascists

is there a video

This is an off-topic thread, which is against the rules.

Daily reminder that nu-bronies are cancer.

>Nazis playing the victim card

>queer as in fuck the alt right

what did xhe mean by this

Inglourious Basterds

we own this board

>we

What's the story with this? Was the guy pretending to be a newscaster ?

Why don't they kill these people? It's not hard to kill someone, and it's self defense. You can even draw it out a bit to have some fun, take a knife and cut across the gut. Nothing better than watching some Antifa leftist crying for mommy as he tries to grab his guts off the ground before death takes him.

t.fat pussy who won't wear his MAGA hat in public

Because none of you Sup Forums faggots have the balls or the means to do that, and would instead get BTFO even more

He's an embittered leftist with psychopathic tendencies, like most of them.

>Why don't they kill these people?
too chickenshit it's why they would never win that race war they keep praying for

lol, it was a different guy in front of them. The reporter didn't pepperspray her.

Funny how most psycho shooters lean right

There is if you're a nazi with an assault rifle

why do americucks let this happen and live through memes, twitter screencaps, and charts on 4shit instead?

Considering nobody seems to know what an actual fucking Nazi is anymore, I've got nothing to show.

conservatives are skinny white guys, Christian family men who don't care about this or old fuckers

BUILD WALL AROUND POL, HIRO

>It's not hard to kill someone,

It's harder than you think. It's why a lot of school shootings only manage to kill like 6 people.

Funny, I don't remember anyone trying to shoot Obama. Trump already had a couple attempts on his life

you can beat the shit out of someone as long as you call them a nazi while you do it it's okay

Funny, I remember JFK

a nazi is anyone to the right of whoever is more left than Marx

>psycho shooters
What makes you think they are psychos? Let me guess, the media told you? Do you also believe all non-pacifists in modern societies are psychopathic?

Funny, that was the CIA

oh tell me more grandpa

youtube.com/watch?v=x643kcoc8FU
>props to the ones who're doing it non-violently
Is this ironykino?

How asshurt do you have to be to make this thread?

I'm not a Nazi but this is why we need Nazism in America schnell

JFK was shot by a communist

So shooters are just regular conservatives and not psychos

Good to know

Sup Forums in a nutshell: the post

>DUDE WE SHOULD KILL ALL NIGGERS LMAO
>AWWW SAVE ME THEY'RE FIGHTING BACK

IT'S JUST A MEME, BRO

do you actually think obama was a liberal?

To think, the far-right was once considered the pinnacle of ignorant, violent, close-minded prejudice, and the far-left are now making their behavior saintly by comparison.

McCarthy would be proud of them.

So saint, KKK never did anything like this

>Sup Forums is s-satire guys

look at all those comments, over a false flag!

that faggot is a genius.

You're not making an argument

What violence has Sup Forums done that justifies leftards and niggers attacking everyone who disagrees with them? You're the reason Trump won btw. Just let that sink in. People saw how you behaved. Your true colors are known to the public now.

No, ironically. He was a war lord like bush in many ways that was kept hidden from the public. The left believe he was liberal though

>THEY'RE FIGHTING BACK
They are not under attack.

What are some movies about trustafarians getting assfucked by Jamal and his crew in prison?

tolerant left everyone

i'm fucking fuming

Excellent straw man. The kkk hasn't been relevant in decades.

He's a lobotomized leftist so he physically attacks people for having different opinions and probably was neglected and/or abused as a child.

This. The hypocrisy has reached such a level that even the most normie tier citizen can no longer stomach it

Explain how they determine who a Nazi is.

>You're the reason Trump won btw
I'm not even americuck, calm down family

When will people see from my point of view that the entire human race are nothing more than parasites leeching off of dead planet and all deserve to be exterminated.

And we should make them relevant again!

source?

its not though

its long been a place of people touting and normalizing extreme right positions that any time they get examined its "lol jk just satire"

the paradox of tolerance would torch pol with napalm without second thought

I remember being 14 too

>This somehow discredits the message in any way

WE

lol go do your homework , brat

I will exterminate all libshits when my dad finally buys me the rifle I want

Turn down the liberal blinders my man, I acknowledged that repubs used to be the big shitheads in town, but you've overtaken them by and far.

The KKK don't need to do anything in this day and age but kick back and watch the liberals make themselves into a faux imitation of them.

>p-please don't hit m-me
>I just wanted to voice my p-political opinion about purging the blacks and waging war on islam :^(
Nice try nazi

lol shut the fuck up

What I don't understand is why some meme british faggot with terrible g ay jokes worth rioting over?

>not allowing every shitskin on the planet to moonwalk into your country is an act of violence

But you didn't let the gay man who fucks blacks talk to people.

>reminder that these are the self proclaimed nazis calling you a cuck

>Milo is a leader of the new right

Tells you everything you need to know about pathetic conservamemes. An attention whore dipshit who never had anything constructive to say.

Also
>Playing the gay victim card when Milo constantly points out libs playing the victim card

Kek

The Reader

eat dirt fascist, these attacks will last for 4 years

he isn't
obv milo has supporters in the crowd that turn it violent so they can get these stories going

>McCarthy would be proud of them.
truly we lost a great man

>implying Trump will last four years

we're always under attack from you nazis

I hope so, can't wait for the butthurt when Trump 2 wins by a landslide

Haha shitskins haha I'm not racist it's just a meme
I just don't want niggers living in my country that's all, nothing against them

Dude looks like a hobbit lmao

>>I just wanted to voice my p-political opinion about purging the blacks and waging war on islam :^(
I don't support any violence like this at all, but you asked for this. What was the intent of the rapidly escalating violent rhetoric about hating everyone not white, christian and male if not to anger people? You were either

>shitposting and it came back to get you
>can dish it out but can't accept the thought of taking it
>baited people into violence so you can claim you're the victim
You wanted this. It's the narrative you've forced for years and should be embracing, instead you can't resist the chance to cry and call foul

because he promotes hate speech

>mfw amerifats try to call other countries cucked

what do you mean Nazi

i cant wait for the shitstorm when milo dies

nazis watch out

>says fat people should be culturally conditioned to try and lose weight and live longer, healthier lives rather than die young and miserable

>dude he's so poisonous

>cant wait for the day of the rope guys we control Sup Forums and the united states now for 8 yars MAGA

>HOLY SHIT WHY ARE THESE BARBARIANS HURTING US

Their only defense is calling people that dont agree with them liberals

we just have to get footage of antifa behavior out to normies and then the national guard can Kent State their asses with the majority of the country cheering them on

who will play him on the inevitable biopic?

Yes exactly. You hit people who you disagree with. Well, you don't because you're an obese basement dwelling NEET who lives off of autism bux and good boy points. But the people you idolize do. And stop straw manning. They don't just attack people who are talking about advocating genocide like that lie you just made up. They attack anyone who is anti immigration or has even any cknservative views at all. You people are cancerous leeches on society. And if it were up to me you'd be sent to forced labor camps. Anyone convicted of political violence would be sentenced to 15 years in a labor camp.

Nazis watch out

>makes a 2 hour speech mocking ugly people
>looks like that
Is he retarded or gay men just have low standards?

>it's progressist's fault that nazis like us exist because you just wanted to punch us for being white

Sup Forums is THIS delusional

SAY IT WITH ME, SAY IT CLEAR

Sup Forums IS NOT WELCOME HERE!