Yo whats the name of that move about a retired assassin and like half of the movie is about his party where is friend...

yo whats the name of that move about a retired assassin and like half of the movie is about his party where is friend convinces him to come back in business and the other half is about some fucked up pagan cult? pic unrelated

Joe Cruel

i put maybe a pinch of sugar in my spaghetti then immediately balance it out with salt and spice.

this image triggers me pretty hard.

Jonathan Immoral

You can put some in the tomato sauce but I hope this person gets type 2 diabetes.

>i put maybe a pinch of sugar in my spaghetti then immediately balance it out with salt and spice.
Not a cookfag, if you immediatly negate the sugar what's the point of putting it in in the first place

Kill List

Kill list

Johnathan Joestar

Here's your (you) fuck bag, you still get a subtle sweetness without the diabeetus.

Also i've cooked more hot dinners for my family then you've had tugs of your micropeepee, fgt.

reduce the acidity of the tomatoes

Ketchup it like 30% sugar to reduce the bitterness, but obviously you wouldn't use that kind of ratio for a pasta sauce unless you're a horrific pleb

CMERE YOU

now I must see webm of someone dumping ketchup into spaghetti for more triggers.

Kill List

>Not finding out you're out of sauce and have to use ketchup on the already done pasta.
Always check on all ingredients before making things. Tastes pretty good with spicy ketchup

It's to reduce the acidness from the tomato you ignorant
Also if you have really good tomatos you won't have any acidness problem

is this a jojo reference

Good lord that is at least two cups of sugar

Porblem List 2: Kill

>>>/cuck/