Dropped sports waifus

I used to be in love with her till she said anyone who has a problem with kneeling is a giant racist. And just today she threw a giant fit because the packers didn't want to sign kapernick. Do these idiots not realize nobody wants to hear there political opinions

>2011+6
>watching espn

Kristines the goat, fuck lavar

>this
Plus
>having Beadle as your waifu

She'd only be tolerable if her mouth was open only when she has a dick in it

>coalburner
DROPPED

sounds like you need a safe space, sweetie

proof?

Beadle used to be so down to earth and funny. Then trump become president I she literally lost her fucking mind. Now everything is race and politics with her. Its sad when you see someone you like turn into a complete lunatic.

"I don't want to hear it" is not an argument

Look at her instagram

Is she a kike?

Wah stop having different opinions to me

No just hates white people and herself for being white

So a kike.

there really is only one answer

Sorry I dont like being called racist for disagreeing with a stupid protest over a matter that isn't even true

The sad part of this pic is that cartoon roast beef sandwich is a million times sexier than her actual vagina

>Do these idiots not realize nobody wants to hear there political opinions [sic]
No, Sup Forums will never understand this.

Even without their far-left politics, those ESPN shows are total garbage.

>far left

you guys are caricature desu

its telling if your first reaction is combative. Even if you disagree that black people are disproportionately targeted, there are tons of them trying to communicate that they feel as if that's the case. why would you casually dismiss it?

>its telling if your first reaction is combative
Absolutely disgusting Jewish tricks; if you think we aren't wise to that kind of carry on here then you are mistaken. That kind of doublethink kikery can fuck right off. Or let me put it another way, in a way that your bug brain might understand, because I'll pose it in the form of something threatening to you, because you fucking land-grabbing dick-cutting worldwide cancer shysters only really care about yourselves.
>hi anonberg, how's it going? I just found out you're a necrophiliac paedophile. So when did you find out you liked fucking dead kids? Whoa, what do you mean that's not true? It's telling if your first reaction is combative.

It's fucking horseshit, and so are you. And so is your reasoning that "all these people think this way so it must be true". What is media manipulation? What is socioeconomic engineering? What is propaganda hidden in plain sight? Until you can be honest about why these below average intelligence people are all rallying for the same causes, until you can be honest why they have all suddenly sprung into life as eloquent and verbose righteous identity champions, until you can be honest about what's really behind your entire way of life, go back to scraping glued down coins off the subway floor. You fucking oxygen stealing ratperson. Maybe if you'll get lucky you'll yank the 20 off the fishhook before the local kids who taunt you reel it in.