Mfw blacks couldnt drink from the white water fountain and had to drink from their shitty little cuck fountain

>mfw blacks couldnt drink from the white water fountain and had to drink from their shitty little cuck fountain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lc-lRs_HbvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw before slavery white women couldn't drink cum from the black penis and had to drink from shitty little cuck white penises

>mfw subhuman wh*te """people""" will be a minority by 2050

We overcame

>being proud of breeding like cockroaches

>mfw this board had adults on it

>mfw there was once a time when even negroes knew who they were and didn't pretend to be our equals

top bantz

You misspelt micks, mick.

paddy roach coming out of the woodwork

it's funny because the little white penises are the reason of your existence my dear little mulatto :)
your females nigress were banged by their slave masters, the national sport of every american colonies.

It's because we built them.

built what, an addiction to alcohol?

pic related

>Be the most dangerous man in the UFC
>Represent Ireland
>Get TKO'd by a 40 year old retired black boxer known for his light punches
>suffer mild traumatic brain injury in the process

Wh*tes, everybody

>Ireland replies to my post

Lmao did you even read that chart you mutt? God help us when you shitskins become the majority with this kind of literacy. Can't even read a basic chart correctly.

Kek

When your only accomplishments in life are sports and your only source of revenue is through white promoters and advertisers.

Sad! Your entire country was built by us,even if you don't want to admit it that's okay because everyone in real life understands this as fact

>Promise your fans a knockout within the first 3 rounds
>they bet thousands of dollars on you
>instead you gas out in 5 rounds and pretend to be humble
>>your cucked fans still ride your dick

Is this a white thing or an Irish thing?

>be conor mcgregor
>build up hype for your fight like a decent sportsman
>lose
>still win millions
>safe future secured for your family

>be mayweather
>win
>go home and beat your wife

See the difference? McGregor has a wholesome life ahead of him whereas Floyd is destined to lose it all and become another Mike Tyson.

No Floyd actually saves his money up and invests it. Conor literally tried to cash in on modern memes and got fucked hard.

>secure future of your family by getting your ass beat

You didn't answer me, is it a White thing or an Irish thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=lc-lRs_HbvI

Is it a black thing for your only accomplishments in life to be good at sports? And even then only a small minority will ever professional stage. What do the the failed athletes do? Oh that's right...

lmao why do you keep avoiding the question?

I agree with your statement earlier though, Wh*tes and Blacks definitely aren't equal, its been proven time and time again.

>11 years younger
>20lbs heavier
>gas out against punching bag
>lose

>I agree with your statement earlier though, Wh*tes and Blacks definitely aren't equal, its been proven time and time again.

So you're admiting blacks are the lowest race of people alive? That's the only logical solution you can come to.