Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take if anymore. A man who stood up against the scum...

>Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take if anymore. A man who stood up against the scum... the cunts, the dogs, the fifth, the niggers, the shit. Here is someone who stood up.

How did Martin get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRTniroWLt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he wanted to show how easy it is to switch brain with hippocampus and retract to amphibian just like your fucking mascot.

>Have you ever seen what a .44 Magnum will do to a woman's pussy? Now that you should see. What a .44 Magnum will do to a woman's pussy that you should see?

Damn, Marty.

youtube.com/watch?v=GRTniroWLt0
Someone who really stood up!

because he wanted to make sure people weren't on Taxi Bickle's side by this point, yet some of you memers still think he did no wrong

what did he do wrong? he literally ended up being a hero of the city who saved a little girl

not even memeing but Travis literally did nothing wrong

I hate Peter Boyle, can't stand seeing him in anything. I know it's wrong to hate a dead man who never did anything to me but here we are.

The ends don't justify the means in this case. Sure he did save Iris and was labelled a hero by the public, but we know that he did it for vigilante justice and to take control of a place he hated.
If he didn't fuck up with the secret service and miss his chance to take out Palantine, he'd be unanimously known as a bad guy.

saving Iris was a good deed with bad intentions, whether you think he did nothing wrong is up to you, but he's clearly mentally unstable and would have killed someone who didn't deserve it one day

>killing flagrant child molesters is wrong

I never said that

You heavily implied it. Fuck off.

>saving Iris was a good deed with bad intentions
where's the heavily implication? The actual act of saving her was good, I'm not denying that, but you did watch the rest of the film though, right? Did you see all the parts where he couldn't wait to get out there and kill Palantine because Betsy wouldn't see him anymore? Did you see the gun obsession? Did you hear any of his madman speeches he wrote in his diary?

>The ends don't justify the means in this case.

it was a different time
Nowadays if they made this movie Travis would be a black man and all of the pimps and pedos he kills at the end would be neonazi Trump supporters

Fair. I worded that poorly.

>Nowadays if they made this movie Travis would be a black man and all of the pimps and pedos he kills at the end would be neonazi Trump supporters
reddit

more like accurate

He said and planned nothing that wasn't true or right. He also saved a young whore and didn't even bang her. He was a pure person doing purely good acts. A real human bean.

You forgot the part where he repeated the sentence, a minor detail but important.
It shows that by chanting this mantra he has come up with, he is actively trying to convince himself of his own righteousness and validation for killing Palatine.

But he isn't quite convinced yet.

He was also a patriot who killed gook scum in Vietnam

good bless him

You sure are from reddit, kiddo.

Drive is superficially similar yet it's about a white man who kills either other white men as well as a Jewish dude. Drive was only made like five or six years ago.