seconded. scared the hell out of me

fox news

reminder if you rec these you best get your things and run on over to r3dd1t

>the witch
>it follows
>the babadook
>the conjuring
>sinister

so, mister edgy faggot, tell us some titles.

the wailing

>nosferatu is the best horror movie on the world and if you like something else you are a pleb

what is this screenshot from?

Tale of two sisters
youtu.be/-2wfD10MT7E

one off the ass creed games it looks like

this movie was pure dogshit. hurr durr implied horror.

Assassin's Creed Unity. In other words, not a film or a TV show.

Garbage movie, it's not even horror.

Shit tasters detected. The Witch is the definition of horror movies. You probably like Saw or Hostel series.

This was pretty good and also sad.
I'd recommend the Autopsy of Jane Doe, I started watching it not expecting much but it surprised me, some pretty good acting too.
As above so below also surprised me, I went into both movies expecting dogshit but overall I'd give Jane Doe a 7/10 and As Above and 8/10.

I love religious themes in horror movies, can anybody recommend some lesser known movies that deal with this? I've seen a lot of them, but fire off a few if you know any.

I was also surpised about Autopsy of Jane Doe. It is really rare to get good horror movie and it's well directed and nicely paced. If you want something easier than Witch or Tale of Two Sisters go with Autopsy of Jane Doe.

dont listen to these pseuds

>i like the vomit girl trilogy

Megashark vs Octopus

Pontypool is ok

Threads
A Serbian Film

I would say all are good except It Follows and Babadook. Babadook tried to be alright but the little autist shit ruins the whole movie. The idea of It Follows is nice, and the camera work is gorgeous, but the retro setting is clearly biased more towards hipsterbait than actual retro.

Martyrs (2008) is pretty good

The Witch is great and It Follows is pretty good. The rest are shit though.

I probably wouldn't recommend anyone the Witch though unless I had already discerned they weren't a pleb. Plebs can't into slow movies.

Rec, The Descent, Rosemary's Baby,The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, The Wicker Man, Let the Right One In, Eden Lake, Last Shift, May, The Loved Ones, The Mist, Resolution, Stir of Echoes, Bone Tomahawk

bone tomahawk

green room(more thriller but fuck you)

The Thing
Session 9
The Others
The Innocents
The Autopsy of Jane Doe
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Jacobs Ladder
The Ordeal
The Ruins

Reddit trash

>Last Shift

What a piece of shit

satan confirms

Let the Right One In and maybe Bone Tomahawk are only good from that list.

The Wailing was awesome though I'm not so much into Korean films

Good movie. In my opinion little too long, some scenes where unnecessary

Bloodborne

I like Insidious a lot. I wish I could unwatch it just to relive how fucking scared I was the first time.

From all three Insidious I liked Chapter 3 only.

>korean

bro i watch movies to see stuff happen not to fucking read text at the bottom of the screen like some bookworm

But Patrick Wilson!

currently watching the autopsy of jane doe

pretty good

Fuck you, that's just too much.