Looks lke people are starting to realize

Looks lke people are starting to realize

I'm not starting to realise what the contyext of this is.

Remember: if you know things inside your head, that doesn't always mean other people know them. A good way to resolve this is to "tell" them.

CONTEXT PLS

fucking newfags goddamnit

Justin timberlake 'offends' blacks and its not the usual sjws

GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME, YOU DAMN DIRTY APE!

>the usual Tw@tting retards crying ineffectually about something nobody else cares about
Yawn.

This guys face, he's loving it.

What did he say?

He said he was inspired by Jesse Williams' acceptance speech at some BET awards jigger and then "we are all the same."

How does that offend someone? JT is the most likeable guy ever.

That's when you look at
It's perpetually offended fuckwits looking for a reason to be offended.

because minorities seeking equality fucking lose their shit when whitey says that everyone should be equal. it's a fucking kobayashi maru.

R A R E
A
R
E

Underrated

I'm pretty sure you mean "equality" because a nigger's definition of equality is "I get free reign to rape, rob, and murder whoever I want whenever I want and whitey doesn't say or do anything."

This was after he apologized for saying you and I are the same after some nog said you be appropriatin our culture n sheitt

>that joke
[spoiler]When's he gonna make part 3?[/spoiler]

I didn't realise people actually still use Twitter.

At this rate, how long till JT is full blown Nazi?

Just start up the ovens, fuck this shit

You mean attacking allies makes them not allies anymore? Surely you jest.

all this twitter bullshit makes me genuinely hate niggers sometimes.

>Twitter cries about some shit
>Sup Forums cries even more
>Sup Forums goes out and kicks in a foreigner
>Twitter cries even more
>circle repeats

You are all crying faggots.

The only real red pilled board is /biz/

>le jewish face

>melaninbarbie
>tumblr blog is wanderlustinjapan
This bitch seriously wants to go on about appropriating cultures when she refers to herself as Barbie and is weeabooing it up in glorious nippon?

Many white people don't use it, but for blacks it's like a rite-of-passage to make a twitter account, and instagram, too. I don't think there is a single black man or woman in the US that doesn't have one or both of these types of social media

god how did "unilad" become so sjw?

POO

I remember when Justin Timberlake was considered a fag. What the fuck happened?

How long until Twitter, following the lead of Google Doodles, makes their blue bird logo black?

IN

>1 post by this ID

Shut up madarchod

all fucking niggers must fucking hang

sjw see popular things and infiltrate them in order to use said things popularity as a platform to raise awareness of their fucking bullshit.

My friend, you know that you can poo IN it yes?

Sometimes?

At this point I fully and 100% hate niggers. That's not to say that I hate black people, because there are black people who, despite nigger culture, are functional and contributing members of society.

There should be no mercy for them because niggers understand nothing but violence and hatred.

LOO

There's a reason it's called Twatter. Nothing but twats, everywhere.

I doubt they truly care about their bullshit. It's nothing but attention seeking. Ever wonder why BLM does not have a clearly defined set of things they want changed? Why they get people's attention but then refuse to enter dialog? This is nothing but ego masturbation for their meaningless existence.