Is this one of the greatest series ever made?

Is this one of the greatest series ever made?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pr9ExScjBno
youtube.com/watch?v=9-q2zqxkz2w
youtu.be/uy7JfKAnSrQv=uy7JfKAnSrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep your manbaby crap there.

>making the blue pill objectively superior
What did he mean by this?

No - why do you think it's so great?

With that blue pill, its not even a choice...

yeah, it's pretty good

Sex with a girl on her period's not so bad so long as it's not your bed

So bluepill 2 positives? Who made this stupid thing?

This. Just shower afterwards, and you're good to go.

asuka all the time

never seen it, where do I start?

Misato, easy

Its a great series. Just watch the original TV-series and work from there.

What is good about it show? The ending?
I tried watching it, but got really boring after 10 episodes.

The original TV series then End Of Evangelion which is the movie.

That's all you need, if you really enjoy it you can watch Death and Rebirth or try the reboots.

But the TV series and EOE is essential viewing and excellent.

>dropping the series when its taking a total U-turn
Too bad i guess.

Why the fuck is Rei the only one without a downside?
0/10 choice rigged by a Reifag.

Sup Forums is the home of manbaby crap

It is until I find a thread where everyone agrees about it being great, in which case I believe it is overrated trash.

t. gays.

Only anime worth watching

Even if you can't appreciate a good dick (which would really just be a good change-up for the sex every once in a while), Rei is the only option where you get to fuck her with absolutely no modifiers 4/7 days.

It's rigged.

Serial's Experiments Lain, Texhnolyze, Ping Pong, FLCL, Shinsekai Yori, Baccano, Cowboy Bebop

Stop, these are all trash. Do not lump them in with Evangelion.

It is not a perfect one by any stretch. But still it's one of the best.
Anime is really, contrary to popular belief, one of the best media for a story. Mostly because the creators usually have the story ready before animation starts. They don't have to be concerned about cancellations and shit.

I don't get why straight men don't like dick.

Sucking or jerking off a dick is gay, if you like dick on anyone you're a homo or bisexual.

What if you're a girl?

Agreed. I could never be in a homo relationship and it actually creeps me out, but dicks are fucking hot.

Rei. We'd skip sex, and just sort of hang out on the dick days.

You're straight obviously, thought that was a given

It's just Anno ripping off older mecha anime. Gainax and Trigger have a history of ripping off Go Nagai and Tomino.
That's because it's the only one you watched
Ping Pong is the only good thing there

Well, at least there are girls with dicks for us, right?

No, but I'd still suck off a hot guy or let him pump my ass full of delicous dick milk.
Just no cuddling or relationship bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pr9ExScjBno

Literally the best series ever

Evangelion is so fucking good. It's seriously one of the greatest things ever made. So many years, and there still isn't anything like it or that even comes close. Completely unique, and

Fuck I'm going to watch it again. Completely stood the test of time. What a fantastic show.

I'm not being sarcastic. This is a show that literally changes people's lives.

Its also good because they are (usually) restricted to only one or two 25ish episode season. The worst part about a lot of Western live-action shows is the padding because the studio wants like 8 seasons when the story can't last that long without going to shit

hahaha... true. shit can be a straight up epiphany if viewing it at certain times of your life

>reading manga
>only at chapter 34 out of 97
>already at the part when Toji's eva is infected by the angel, which was episode 18 of 26

Wasn't expecting it to be so different from the show. I'm actually excited to see what Sadamoto does with the rest of it.

you fucking niggers lain is great

Welcome to the NHK

and according to what Alex Jones just said on Joe Rogan's show it's pretty much a 95% accurate depiction of what's going to happen soon.

I don't feel like watching 4 hours of that shit. Can you give an explanation what he said unless this is a baiterino

From the parts i heard Alex basically said that a group of some elite dudes are like trying to engineer all human thought into one thing, controlled by other worldly beings.

Are we going to turn into Tang? Thanks Obama

Dope, can't wait

He said psychic vampires are traveling through dimensions to molest our children, seriously.

god, if only I didn't have to hear that damn spic interrupting him every two minutes. Actually sounds great otherwise

It's still pretty similar other than the very end.

>mfw another Neon Genisis Evanjellyon thread

youtube.com/watch?v=9-q2zqxkz2w

i'm just surprised that there is so much more left considering I'm only a third through the manga when the story is at the 2/3rd mark in the anime. But I just read that he includes the EoE events so I guess it makes sense

Reminder that Kaji was true American patriot and CIA spy.

>young
>tall
>sick hair
>is a triple-agent

hunk

Misato pill

>mfw local TV channel used to air Eva when I was around 10 to 11 years old
>it was on a well-known cartoon program so almost every kid I knew used to watch it
>each day we would comment on the last episode and come up with all kinds of crazy theories

We had a based childhood.
Sadly, it was pulled after 3 re-runs (I guess the executives eventually realized it wasn't a kid's show), and they didn't get to air EoE, although they had already dubbed it.

The flight plan I just filed with the agency lists me, Adam's embryo here, but none of you!

dude

Yui is best girl

False. FemShinji is best

Ehhh, you don't get to bring EVEs

>[puking sounds on the background]

It's a pity she love pussy

Who paid you to grab vice commander Fuyutsuki?

Lotta loyalty for a SEELE thug

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before initiating Third Impact.

If I pulled that off, would you die?

It would be extremely cataclysmic

You're a big gal.

You're a giant of light.

For Yui

Fucking hell these animu autists are something else. I asked them what to get and they gave me a link to a 55 GB torrent.

How can a 20 minute show have 2GB episode releases. That's what a movie is.

I just watch it on KissAnime

>not watching Eva in glorious HD

youtu.be/uy7JfKAnSrQv=uy7JfKAnSrQ

The Opening is so fucking good i dont get it how i can watch it 9999 times and its still captivating.

What did he mean by this?

Master is thinking about some new symbology

Call me.

Post kik

>it's a "Sup Forums rejects post on Sup Forums" episode

You're talking about the sephirotic releases right?

nigga its old cel anime and that release was MADE for fans.

Whats important is it has the best subs and most accurate translation of any fucking release out there.

Nigga you're talking about the show which might as well be star wars in terms of relative cultural impact.

No grain, no gain.

10/10

We've been over this dozens of times, we like to talk about things NGE related that isn't just waifus

I've realized that the waifuwars go from a silly joke into what can only be described as identity politics.

Reifags got triggered so hard by the shitfest of 3.33 that they think there's some conspiracy out by everyone else to depopularized Rei among anyone new who watches the show or movies.

Its honestly depressing, Anno has his preferences, but nothing justifies inter-fanbase hate like you see in those threads.

Well rei a shit anyway

>the shitfest of 3.33
Confirmed for false-flagging Reifag

You sound like a butthurt reifag