How big of a fucking manchild do you have to be to do this...

How big of a fucking manchild do you have to be to do this? Han you marry someone that forces you to make a wedding cake about people kicking a fucking ball?

My fucking god.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mqelsJOukl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's pretty pathetic

>Arselel customers
>not autistic
pick one

At least he didn't get married in a full kit.

How can*

He must have had the Arsenal pajamas under the rented suit.

>tfw no gf to get married with

You already have 70 waiting in heaven Ahmed.

my gf said I can do two non-cheating things to make her dump me. I can buy her a trailer as a home, or I can insist on having 49ers colors at my wedding. Not that I was ever planning on doing either of those but it's nice to have an exit strategy

Wow, he scored getting her.
She's going to cheat on you mate.

Then she'd be the second of us to do that ;^)

so im guessing ur a 49ers fan
when are they gonna be good mate
they seem decent but just always lose.

>Wow, he scored getting her.
Even most ugly bitch looks beautiful on wedding night.

I don't see anything wrong with this. It's like having a Naruto-themed wedding.

My cousin got married to a guy that played the Fenerbahce theme music as his wedding song. It was the strangest thing ever, they got divorced 4 years later though. He turned out to be a gambling addict that amassed heaps of debt

This is actually pretty common in South and Southeast Asia for whatever reason. A Thai man had a Spurs-themed wedding, another Thai man had a wedding where everyone had to awkwardly sing "You'll Never Walk Alone" (liverpool is the most popular club there), there are Arsenal-themed wedding in India, a Man United-themed one in Indonesia, and so on

That's good for them. High entertainment + high draft pick. They weren't going to the playoffs so 2-14 is exponentially better than 6-10

nice
when to expect a solid season tho
next year? or much longer?

Fucking kek

2 years. 2-14 this year, 7-9 next year, then 11-5 and a division win the year after

>white people

Thanks 9er bro

The groom punched above his weight class.

See

>virgin incels calling others manchildren
Reminder it isn't "Chad" to do this at all. Kys faggot.

Seeing that the only evidence to say that "we" are "virgin incels" is that we post on Sup Forums, you are admitting to be one too then i guess my read Redditor friend.

Wow you guys must be neets. Google "groom's cake"

>Wow if other people do it that makes it acceptable

Acceptable to who, Uruguay? I don't think anyone cares that much besides you.

The guy looks "white", if you know what i'm saying

imagine marrying an arsefag lmao what a loser

definitely a full kit wanker

do you not know what a grooms cake is? this seems cringey but still acceptable for a grooms cake.

her smile and optimism. gone.

Underrated

>the state of Arselel

we have a lot of those around here, even the women can be cringy sometimes

I'd marry her. God knows her bunda isn't cringey

Big gaudy weddings are a scam and half of people get divorced anyway so who cares?

Have you thought they were both supporters of Arsenal football club? Women do like football, I know your mother doesn't and she's the only female companionship you get when she comes down to your basement with a mask to get your Doo Doo Bucket and clean your 'happy time' socks, but this is real life.

Sometimes I'd like to be like these people. They have something they like, they look happy, and don't give a shit about whether it's cringy or not.

>my feet hurt

I bet you voted for Hillary.

>still acceptable
If you are 12.

couldn't care less what a groom chooses to put on his groom's cake 2bh

OP clearly was unaware of the concept

that's a vegas wedding. A completely differend scale of trash goes on at that level.

>its okay to be a manchild because others do it

lol what? all i said was i don't care what other men do for their groom's cakes. don't want one? don't get one. wow, that was easy

How does that negate the fact that you are a fucking manchild if you have a cake with a sports team on it in your wedding night?

Kek, my nigga #25 a party animal.

She thinks she's too good for a trailer?

>full kit wankers

Imagine being a kissless virgin and complaining about a man having a Football related wedding cake in cantonese painting forum.

I'm surprised an autist like that got such an attractive wife.

Your girlfriend sounds like a high maintenance pig. A trailer is actually a surprisingly great starter home for young couples because you buy it and only pay pad rent. Once you're established enough in your career(s) you can sell it and use it as a down payment on your first house when you're ready. Its a much better investment than a rented apartment where you're just throwing your money away. My parents got a trailer when they first got together and now they're in a house worth over a million.

I also don't see whats wrong with 9ers colours at a wedding, aside from the fact that its the 9ers. Wine and gold is a gorgeous colour scheme, and its not even trashy like navy and lime green or teal and black.

I got this cake for my 15th birthday, was pretty happy with it at the time desu.
If this was my wedding cake I'd probably use the cake knife on myself though.

I feel like I might legitimately have to worry about my girlfriend wanting to do something like this.

Having a girl from a trashy poor family is nice, but there really is a lack of stylistic elegance on matters like this.

What the fuck?

he looks so fucking pleased with him self as well, like he can't wait to tell his mates.

they dressed appropriately

Trailer trash has no borders, it seems

>mates
yeah.. nah

This can't be real. I refuse to accept this.

>Prepare for the ogre-load

>that guy dressed as B.A.

>That guy as Mr. T in blackface

this is probably where family members take pictures with the bride or groom, so that guy is probably not the groom

How to get qt Arse gf?

youtube.com/watch?v=mqelsJOukl4