IDF

are there any Americans that understand Yisrael is your Frontline against Islam?

Would you join the Red Boots or any other IDF units if you had zero rules of engagement against the muzzie?

There are Christian units in the IDF!

Islam need not apply. As a matter of fact place your application in the barrel of my Merkaava!

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3205
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VXCgQSY8ErE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDJpwabKj94
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khafji
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TMW7x0fLaLA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IDF_Sword_Battalion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Christian units in the IDF? Why are they separated based on religion?

my little bitch Merkaava has generated many virgins and sherbert fountains for Islam.

Yisrael, Chai, bitches.

Good goy

communication

you know it, brother.

>I assure you w-w-were on your side, goyim

I've never understood the "fuck Israel" meme on Sup Forums

You want to dissolve the only state that keeps Jews out of white countries and in a desert full of subhumans? If BDS were to work, you'd find thousands more Jews polluting your media and societies overnight. It'd be like collapsing Pakistan - lots of entitled faggots with a chip on their shoulder flooding into the West.

>Burger cucking for Israel
checks out

Americans have been exposed to liberal traitors to Yisrael. if you boys ever met a Zionist you would sign up today. Oz Zion Christian here.

We are your bone and flesh. we too hate Heebs that try to control Americans. We are your brothers and have never harmed Americans. Contrary we respect the freedom of the American people and behind the lines fight the same battle against the invaders of your government.

you know we are loyal. give us the weapons and we put that shit to work right where you want it. Up Islam's ass!

thank you, Dan Quayle, for the Patriot batteries. Iron Dome had been a wonderful tool.

>nigger posting on Sup Forums

Ooga Booga !!! :^)

we are more white than you and definitely would not allow islam to rape our women. stand up and fight for your country Krauts. a long journey begins with one step.

>are there any Americans that understand Yisrael is your Frontline against Islam?
I'm sure that mist of this nation ha bought this propaganda hook line and sinker

The reality being that radical islamists groups are a tool being used to fight mostly secular Arab states which pose a threat to Israeli hegemony.
Well when our sons and daughters aren't directly fighting and dying for this purpose.

Hillary emails confirming what every geopolitical analyst worth a shit has been saying since 2011 about Syria and Libya. Which would be Libya had to go to provide weapons for the rise of a "salafist principality" in Syria and northern iraq to destabilize the region.
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3205

Video explaining the geopolitical goals in these policies which are directly against American interest.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VXCgQSY8ErE

Interview on a must watch documentary for the informed
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDJpwabKj94

I noticed no muds post to this thread. the fear my Merkaava puts in their hearts shuts their mouths. they are so frightened it changes their children's DNA.

>nigger cucking for nigger country that kicked out the whites and then subsequently failed

>If BDS were to work, you'd find thousands more Jews polluting your media and societies overnight.
>Implying
The death grip is already there informing people of it and stopping us from submitting to this death grip is essential to America starting to work for our interest instead of a foreign nation's.

We need the majority of Washington to have the positions of pic related regarding foreign policy not even more submitting to AIPAC under some false guise of "w w w well at least most Zionist are actually in Israel".

>Hillary emails confirming what every geopolitical analyst worth a shit has been saying since 2011 about Syria and Libya. Which would be Libya had to go to provide weapons for the rise of a "salafist principality" in Syria and northern iraq to destabilize the region.

So you blame Israel for this and not the Salafist American ally Saudi Arabia?

>The reality being that radical islamists groups are a tool being used to fight mostly secular Arab states which pose a threat to Israeli hegemony.

The first gulf war was fought to defend the Saudis from invasion by Saddam.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khafji

The Jew banks and media are an issue inside the USA, but 99.9% of the problems in the ME fall at the door of the Saudis, not Israel.

we have many people working west Africa to counter the growing encroachment of islam there. when America gets rid of the Muslim in Chief they will find some good targets of islam there. Trump will be a better president than Reagan.

Did I just blaspheme?

You're blaming the wrong end of the issue. The problem is not Israel but the wealthy merchant Jew class who control the banks. The faggot in pic related claims that Jews are American when in fact they are freeloaders subverting the nation rather than fucking off to Israel like a true Zionist should.

Without the diaspora in Wall Street, Israel just becomes another nationalist ethno-fascist state.

Free to fire when sighted on Muslims and i would join banners flying!

I'm not black doe

Good post. Of course we would have handled Sad-dumb. We could not allow weapons of mass destruction to continue to fall on Yisrael. If you do not think a Scud missile is a weapon of mass destruction then you've never seen a 2000 pound explosion.

fookin arabs

>We need the majority of Washington to have the positions of pic related regarding foreign policy not even more submitting to AIPAC under some false guise of "w w w well at least most Zionist are actually in Israel".

I prefer AIPAC to the position of submitting to Arab whiners who are like

>Israel is illegal, take back all these kikes for us please so they're purely your problem instead of ours

If you believe that when Israel collapses every kike will be gassed, you're living in fantasy land. What you'll have is double the number of Jew diaspora with priority emigrating to the Western world and in the absence of Israel to preoccupy some of them, they'll behave like every other subversive Jew and doom the western world even faster.

>So you blame Israel for this and not the Salafist American ally Saudi Arabia?
Did you not even attempt to read/watch any of that?
That was a rhetorical question.
And I don't expect someone spewing such stupidity to understand the triage of America Saudis and Israelis being a triage under the safari club with Israel being the brains America being the geopolitical sheild and muscle and the Saudis being the proxy funders of the whole deal.
> The first gulf war was fought to defend the Saudis from invasion by Saddam.
It wasn't Saudis writting the policy papers and manipulating and fabricating propaganda which lead to the invasion of Iraq it was Israeli dual citizens pushing policies devised in the 1980s

>You're blaming the wrong end of the issue. The problem is not Israel but the wealthy merchant Jew class who control the banks
No you're repeating yourself and ignoring evidence

>I prefer the west fostering radical Islam and dying In large number numbers fighting it and dealing with Muslim immigration escaping such proxy wars

Saddle up brother.

There are Christians in the IDF, but no Christian units. there is no separation.
There used to be Druze units due to historical reasons, but these were disbanded and the Druze now enlist in normal units.

>Islam need not apply

Pretty sure there's a good number of Muslim bedouins in the IDF

Jewish class controls your banks?. I didn't know Rockefeller is Jewish.

Forgot link
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TMW7x0fLaLA

>It wasn't Saudis writting the policy papers and manipulating and fabricating propaganda which lead to the invasion of Iraq it was Israeli dual citizens pushing policies devised in the 1980s

Saddam was a US ally at that stage. The turn quite clearly happened when Saddam asserted claims against Kuwait, who are gulf arabs controlling territory that historically belonged to Iraqis that the Gulf views as lesser (just like they do the Syrians and Yemenis). this played into the tribal autism that all Arabs suffer and the Saudis backed the Kuwaitis - a similar group of Gulf Arab monarchists.

Saddam then lobbed shit at Israel because Israel was known to be in league with the Saudis in opposition to the Iranian groups in Lebanon. Israel meddled in the shit, yes, but the main proponent was always Saudi Arabia.

I wasn't making the claim but around 2/3rds of banking executives and board members are literally Jewish.

I would join only to slit the throats of the kikes the best I could, from within.

Kys.

No it hasn't been disbanded yet:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IDF_Sword_Battalion

We had de-facto peace with Syria for over 40 years. Why would we change that?
We had de jure peace with Egypt for 35 years, why would we risk losing that by putting the Salafists in power like the revolution there accomplished?
Jordan has been a peaceful neighbor for 50 years, why would we cause instability there?
And for your information, Sunni instability in Syria and Iraq directly leads to Sunni instability in Jordan, the manifestation may not come immediately but it will, just like the Instability in Iraq was one of the major causes for the strengths of Islamist in Syria.

In effect, Syria had a rotting disintegrating military hardware from the 70's and was posing no threat to Israel.
Egypt and Jordan were working with Israel.

This was already the optimum for Israel to keep us safe... it has worked to prevent a major war for Israel for 40 years!!!

Why would we change that? Your bullshit makes no sense.

The Sword and Herev are mostly Christian. One muslim that has been mentally conditioned as our token nigger.

No. Israel is a nationalist state that is backed by a problematic diaspora in the USA.

Like most of these problems - from niggers to Muslims - the issue is the ones in the West rather than the fact the niggers own Nigeria, the Muslims own Pakistan or the Jews own Israel.

Remove the diaspora and you are no longer beholden to the desires of the home country.

>Saddam was a US ally at that stage
Against Iran and was discarded when he was no longer useful.

>
>Saddam then lobbed shit at Israel because Israel was known to be in league with the Saudis in opposition to the Iranian groups in Lebanon. Israel meddled in the shit, yes, but the main proponent was always Saudi Arabia.

This is a statement of pure ignorance of what the actual major player in the safari club are.
The biggest and the string pullers are and were Israelis.

Iraq was toppled due to the actions of Israelis based on Israeli plans from the early 80s

Stop posting and watch

Sure you would abdul. In your name we will dig up muhammed goats feet from under khaabaa and shove them up your muslim ass.

>We had de-facto peace with Syria for over 40 years. Why would we change that
Because your leadership are insane zealots.
Just because the plan is terrible doesn't make it not exist.
The links fully explain their reasoning no matter how insane it is

>Trying to argue with a low IQ believer of conspiracy theories

When will you learn?

>And I don't expect someone spewing such stupidity to understand the triage of America Saudis and Israelis being a triage under the safari club with Israel being the brains America being the geopolitical sheild and muscle and the Saudis being the proxy funders of the whole deal.

You are too dense to understand that the each party has it's own goals in mind, and while Israel and Saudis work together against Iran in recent years, the goals of Salafism and Israel are completly different on all other issues.
For example, KSA lunching the oil crisis in the 70's in an attempt to severe relations between Israel and the USA.

You are an illiterate moron that doesn't know history more than a couple of memes and lies posted here. Never bothered to fact check either.
KSA is the biggest funder of Hamas and funds the PA with millions to build and expand in the WB which is directly against core Israeli interests to encourage the Palestinians to immigrate away.

You are too simple minded to understand systems with more than 1 actor.

Was disbanded on October 2015. It no longer exists. wiki is not the best source.

>Just because the plan is terrible doesn't make it not exist.

So let me get this straight. Israel is smart enough to control the EU, US and UN.

But for the sake of it's own safety we would destroy an optimally safe situation for what gain???

Again, you're assuming at the same time that the Israeli leadership is intelligent beyond humanly possible and stupider than a donkey.

Instead you could practice some rudimentary deductive thinking....

Why amerifats in general like OP are so stupid?

>But for the sake of it's own safety we would destroy an optimally safe situation for what gain???
Zealots working on false assumptions can still be extremely successful in manipulation.

Their assumptions being that if you break the region into low level constant warfare you'll never have to face an actual existential threat of an organized nation threatening regional hegemony.

The idea of real peace with these fairly secular nations was never considered because of Zionist zealously.

Again instead of me explaining this piece by piece for a couple actually look at the links posted which are more succinct and condensed

You're presumably referring to the strike on the nuclear site in 1981 that the Israelis did with the full knowledge and support of the USA.

It's very widely known and appreciated that the USA uses its allies in the ME do do shit it won't do itself. Iraq fought Iran, Israel took out the nuclear programs of states the USA didn't trust and the Saudis are now arming groups to overthrow Assad.

Iraq was attacked in 1991 to prevent Saddam, a former ally, wiping out other allies who were useful for the USA.

Jews are just sucking money out of US. They did nothing regarding arabs.

Similar most country music singers are white. It's what we do. Jews can count.

Stupid. Go dig for scrap metal and come back when you have a few shekels that may interest me.

The idea of real peace with these fairly secular nations was never considered because of Zionist zealously.

And that is why Israel has never made peace with Jordan.
And has never withdrew from oil and gas rich Sinai.

You're failing because you refuse to acknowledge basic history. You first draw your conclusions and then revise history and facts, or just ignore them completely.

>Their assumptions being that if you break the region into low level constant warfare you'll never have to face an actual existential threat of an organized nation threatening regional hegemony.

1. Any evidence that Israel's leadership thinks that way? So far it's a made up theory of some person on Sup Forums.
Furthermore, it's so god damn stupid that even a 5 year old would have a better one.
2. There is no such thing as a vacuum, it's a well known concept. In your pet theory, What does the Israeli leadership believe would happen to the HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of Arabs living in the ME and surrounding Israel?

In your theory, does Israeli believe that by toppling the regimes hundreds of millions would simply disappear?

It makes no sense whatsoever even as a theory. That's in the phase before I ask for facts that back your delusions up, which don't exist.