Did they do it?

Did they do it?

Yeah I did

I liked this for the same reasons I enjoyed Serial. I think both Avery and Adnan were guilty of their respective crimes, but I always come back to the "Schroedinger's Crime" aspect of both stories. Really gets you to think about how investigations must go, more often than we realize.

my boy brendan didn't. Steve most likely did

.... Yah

yeah?

..............................yeah

Brendan has been proven guilty.
He's free.

Avery was a creep who stalked the girl for a long period. This was not shown in the docu

*innocent
They also left out the fact that he called her with *67 several times, bought the handcuffs.
Also they glossed over the fact that killing or hurting animals is a common first step for murderers.
I believe there is an anti-Avery documentary coming out. I hope it's good.

I'm a strong believer it was Ryan Hillegas.

Ryan Hillegas should have been looked at further as a suspect.

Ryan Hillegas had some very questionable coincidences and actions.

Who else agrees Ryan Hillegas is a murderer?

I hate this shit. How can anyone can consider themselves "informed" on an issue after watching a documentary is mind blowing. They're all incredibly biased, and it seems like for every documentary released, there's a counter-documentary that comes out debunking it. Supersize Me is an obvious one that comes to mind.

did he do it?
better yet will he ever get charged for it?

and you did something else to her too didn't you brendan
something with her heeeeeeead??

yes
no

he chopped up a body and dumped it in the ocean, and got away with it. he'll never see prison. At best his family or former acquaintances will get sick of his shit and he'll go "missing" or more likely he'll just be some crazy old dude they banish to mansion somehwere

Stephen absolutely had something to do with it.

Brendan is too retarded to put his own pants on, nevermind mastermind a rape-murder-coverup. He got ding donged for sure.

No, it dosent make any sence.
>He had a wife that he loved
>He was in jail for several years for something he didn't do (Don't think he would take a risk at going back)
>He was waiting for the police station to pay him a lot of money(Don't think he would risk losing that money)
>When TV-reporter interviewed him, you can clearly see that hes not lying about him knowing anything about her disappearance (Or else, give this man an oscar)

Dennis definitely did. Did you see the flea collar at the end?

>Did they do it?
Yes. Reddit did it.

This was much better. What a character: Can't make shit like that up.

>Literally admits to it on tape
>Still gets away with it

Everyone involved in Averys case was corrupt as fuck and incompetent. That is what pisses me off the most.

Yet I think after seeing it all, Avery leans more guilty than innocent for me.

Thank FUCK Brendan was found innocent.

I want the detectives and cops to pay for the crimes they committed as well.

Who was this guy? Sounds insane.

The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst

Watch it. Seriously.

>man with an IQ of 70
>able to clean the scene of a murder of numerous shell cleanings and even the slightest speck of blood
>able to torture and rape a woman while leaving zero dna evidence
>able to commit a loud, conspicuous murder with zero eye witnesses or anyone noticing anything strange
>too dumb to crush the car
>too dumb to dispose of the key
>too dumb to concoct anything resembling an alibi
>does all of this a few days before a massive payout for the traumatic years he spent wrongfully imprisoned

I think he did it, but you gotta admit there were some bizarre elements to all this.

he was supposed to stand trial really recently i heard? so no he didnt get away with it lol

did he do it?

he stood trial before after admitting to chopping a body up and got away with it. He'll blow through this

Was it self-defense?