Were niggers really kings? is there any proof they were in fact kings like the niggers keep preaching?

Were niggers really kings? is there any proof they were in fact kings like the niggers keep preaching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VA8UqrRp0jI
youtube.com/watch?v=b3ms70RLDsc
youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Nubians seized power in a weakened Egypt and ruled for about a century

Coincidentally it was right before ancient Egypt collapsed permanently and lost its empire because the Mediterranean be racist

wasnt there a rich nigger in mali or somethin

idk but i thought that was zamunda?

There's nigger kings today guys get with it.

Why the fuck are niggers so impressed by being "kings"? Being the king of niggers is meaningless.
Egypt was a white civilization.
I guess in Mali some negros happened to be born on a pile of gold but had no resourcefullness to make shit off it of course.

musa I was emperor of mali and is thought to have been the richest man in history

Of course niggers had kings. The problem with the assertion is that 1. it implies that blacks in africa had a higher standard of living than they did when whites arrived, or, even more delusionally, that they had a higher status then than blacks in the west do now. And 2. for whatever reason when they say "kings" they're also talking about the egyptian pharaohs, of which nearly all were semitic.

You want proof?

youtube.com/watch?v=VA8UqrRp0jI

There were kings in all parts of the world on some scale or other

Sub-saharan Africa in particular was just straight fucked out of contact with Europe/Asia, only barely a step above the Americas and Australia in terms of isolation.

He had all the gold in the world, but that doesn't exactly make you rich when you have nothing to spend it on.

No there is not prove but there is plenty of prove that they never were kings.

you're right, if you hadn't spent all your money on hentai and big macs then you'd be at the top of that list

>Egypt was white

spastic

youtube.com/watch?v=b3ms70RLDsc

the lyrics of this one are almost fully redpilled

Sisters up in my hood try to do good given choices
When pregnant, drop out of school or have abortions
Stop workin', hopin' that they find a man that will support them
Up late night, on they mother's cordless
Thinkin' a perm or bleachin' cream
Will make them better when they're gorgeous
White girls tanning, liposuction
Fake titties are implanted, fake lips, that's life destruction
Light-skinned women, bi-racial, hateful toward themselves
Denying even their blood
I don't judge Tiger Woods but I overstand the mental poison
That's even worser than drugs, yo it's poison

The slave "empires" of ye olde Africa were so fucking rich you people can't even come close to comprehend it.

But that is about as far as the wuz kangz shit actually goes.

You guys what to hear a joke?

>Black Imperial Navy

Niggers were niggers, still are and forever will be.
It's genetic.
>living on the continent with the most natural resources
>still living in clay huts

South Africa is considered one of the most developed African nations. Why? White people.

It's also currently one of the worst for crime and corruption. Why? Kaffers.

"king" was just a tribe leader. He wasnt rich cause africa. He just sat on his ooga booga stone and commended his slaves to do their job.
The "kangz" were the biggest slaves dealers.

What you say is true, but you're a Jew.

hang the fucking kike

DON'T POINT OUT THAT THEY'RE JEWISH. Some Israelis don't know that they're a Jewish and letting them know may unlock their latent Jew powers.

>commended

What happened to that 128 verbal IQ average m8

WE WUZ EMPERORS

The main Pharaoh dynasties were Mediterranean in origin, as clearly evidenced by their paintings and statues. The Nubians came centuries later and was basically the result of race-mixing, at that point all the remnants of civilization (tools, mathematics, etc.) disappeared....

No they were never kings.

They have such low mental and emotional ability that they are desperate to feel some past accomplishments.

youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I

He made the pilgrimage to mecca and along the way he would throw great amounts of gold to the people in villages he passed through. The funny thing is the amount of gold he gave out caused a great devaluation because he over did it.

Well gold was borderline worthless but shiny because of the outright amount of natural resources present in pre-colonial Africa.

Diamonds even moreso.