What do you think of your cunts american dispora?

3rd gen italian here, pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italo-Australian_dialect
youtube.com/watch?v=qcp8rN-YqLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he's not at least a 10th generation American

uhhh............

I am also 3rd gen italian. What state you in?

1st gen Albanian.

Greatest country on earth. I cry everytime when I see it become more and more beaner infested though. WE need to get our shit together.

>1st gen
>not 7th gen
you can go back too

new jersey
nice

You're lucky this country still gets white immigrants at all faggot.

>Albanians
>white

>butthurt Serbian diaspora

I can spot you niggers from a mile away.

3rd gen florida wop here

Italy ---> NYC ----> Connecticut ----> south florida

>if you don't like me you are this diaspora cancer
Liam Neeson didn't kill enough of you.

I'm 3rd gen italian (NY)

And 10th gen anglo. Feels good being an american mutt

>bringing old world feuds here
You haven't assimilated enough yet.

On an unrelated note, some Greek poster mistook me for "the Albanian burger" in another thread today, because I was making fun of Greek and Serbian posters always coming to the defense of Russia on int. He made all sorts of assumptions, including that I hang out in /balk/.
You, I assume?

>And

doesn't work that way

>1/2 hillbilly
>1/2 bohunk
But it does.

Cool I'm in Kansas City

Your unironically apart of the problem. Your subhuman diaspora in Italy, Switzerland, Greece, Germany, and Scandinavia is the cancer killing the West

Something Generation Irish on my Dad's, 4th Gen German on my mum's

It's aight, at least I'm not fucking Italian

>that obvious gipsy
>Italian
Pick one, lad.

I keep saying it, some of the "Italians" in the States are either gipsies or north Africans/Albanians that changed their names and identity or are literally 1/64 Italian and mixed with who knows what.

3rd gen jew.
feels good man

ey buddy
listen
im walkin ere

I can't believe that's a real person.

HA!

you could be a scholar in new jersey with such prose

the first elements of my family to live on this continent arrived over 350 years ago

Same here, and they almost immediately fucked off innawoods to what would eventually become West Virginia.

New England was largely where mine stuck, with some moving the the dakotas

Italians are genetically North Africans, user.

what is Italy but a product of Mediterranean peoples and who knows what

Why did italoburgers became so fat? Here almost nobody is so obese

They are mostly in Ohio playing theyre acordions.

they've always been chunky

just look at this fella from a hundred years ago

I try not to

So exyu thread huh.
Umirite se fantje, je še dovolj punc.

Terrone grandma mentality + tons of fattening food available

American Italian heritage is a joke. Show me a Italian-American who claims to speak Italian and I'll show you a liar. At least in Australia our Italians can actually speak Italian.

My hero. Chicago will never be the same again.

>At least in Australia our Italians can actually speak Italian
lol

Funny how he's still so infamous that there are people the world over that know him by sight alone.

nigger thats just aussies who aren't italian mocking the italian language. Mi no understando italiano capisce.

ours speak english

...well, as long as the language structure/grammar, core vocabulary and phonology are still intact, this is just a dozen borrowings.

>Loli

You wish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italo-Australian_dialect

English, I suppose we're alight.

Almost not French immigrated to the US, so I try not to giggle whenever Americans try to tell me about the "muh 1/16th of me that is french".

Have you ever heard of any Canadians causing problems before? Of course not, Montana best state.

they speak some kind of mish mosh though really

youtube.com/watch?v=qcp8rN-YqLw

Do we even have a diaspora in America? I know there's a few Australians in the UK but don't know about America.

Pretty much nonexistant and if there were any they would all be grouped with the Mexicans and Colombians under that retarded hispanic umbrella term. That being said a lot of Cubans like Andy Garcia or that fat guy that played a cop in Dexter are 100% Spanish by blood.

I have never seen an Indian

regards, PA

Don't think we have any.

>SPAIN IS WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

said no one ever

EYYYY PAULIE, WHATSAMATTER WITYOU

AHHHHHHHH MAN FUGEDDABOWDIT

Indeed, the french were quite unliked in the early colonies, since France had its own colonies to the north that were ever imperiling the English

and for whatever reason after independence the french didn't migrate here in droves like other european nations, probably due to its own overseas colonies to administer and conquer with its excess population

>tfw first gen german
>name is incredibly long royal bavarian with titles and all that, so long we've had to redo my financial aid for college three times because my name wouldn't fit in the forms they gave us
>don't even speak german, visited germany and it sucked
Fuck you, krauts. I'm changing my name to John Smith or something ASAP.

>first gen german
>don't even speak german
nigga do you even know how gens work

You weren't visiting the right place, you want to see the Rhineland, the south Rhineland in particular, breathtaking region, very green, with cheery villages and castles lining its banks. It also sports the finest wines around.

In his defense, much of Berlin speaks English.

We do. Tons of people moved to America during that one famine in the 1800s. I have relatives in Minnesota.

Well, almost everything about it has to do with the French never really wanting to expatriate themselves in the first place. While the English have always been eager travellers, maybe to escape their measly idea, the French had never really been swayed by the idea of moving away. In a sense, that was Québec's downfall, which had too little men to defend it in the Seven years' war, against the populous crowds of men the English could levy from the Thirteen colonies.

The only colony France has ever been able to partially populate with its own was Algeria, which is so close to France anyways it might as well mean you're not leaving the country.

So yeah, we were never interested either by the idea of moving to the States, for better or worse.

>royal bavarian

fake news
spotted the larper

t. bavarian

measly island*

I know of a swede that operates a yarn shop of all things on the north shore MN

sure there are, it was an Australian woman that most famously got killed a month or so ago by a Somali police officer in Minnesota

in the reverse, many Americans moved in the 19th century to Australia to take part in that colony's goldrush

I think one of the creators of Simpsons was half Norwegian
I've heard all of them are Norwayboos and they live in the Midwest

there's no reason not to like Norway, my own grandfather was much that way, having a family from there, his own brother was trapped there till the end of the first world war with his mother who was a Norwegian

oddly enough, yes, we live in the Midwest, how crazy is that!

is it true that you wear bunads and eat pinnekjöt/salmon/ for christmas and eat fårikål and march in the streets in 17th may?

ITT:
>Muh european heritage
You will NEVER EVER be actual Europeans you disgusting mongrels

Relax Africa, just a few anons thinking about the olden days.

constitution day was something fun for kids at school to commemorate, I still have that little flag somewhere... and my mother made a few of those for Christmas, but then we didn't have one set dish for Christmas at my house every year, lefse was not unheard of, nor that thin sweet waffle cookie which I can't recall the name of right now