House

Was it good?

It was lupus.

it's never twins, dr watson

Yes.
The characters were watered down for cheap drama later on, but it stayed very fun and interesting until the very end.

Yup.

it was objectively good

>people complaining that a detective show is occasionally formulaic

It was good but edgy sometimes

to be fair, House was the edgy guy. The show made a point of showing that he was wrong as often as he was right.

It seems very dated and corny now but it was a great comfy show when it was on

House's banter was top tier

At least House had a personality. Everybody else was fucking boring and bland especially Cuddy and Cameron

Literally R*ddit The Show

>House: Foreman, I only hired you because you're a fucking nigger who steals cars

It was certainly a different time

was it written by Sam Raimi?

I like it but why do they have to end every episode with a sad folk song and a montage of characters looking sad

Why did he hired the kike? Money laundry schemes? Because he sure did not get cosmetic surgery from him

you say it like it's a joke but it wasn't. i specifically remember a bit when he said he hired him cos he's good at thievery because he did it when he was younger, and one of the things they always need to do is break into patients houses.

I want to fuck that Jew

>occasionally
Nigga the first three season were excellent and had many standout episodes but 70% of them is super formulaic
Later seasons less so but they were also fucking full of less fun drama
This coming from someone who loves the show

Cameron wasn't bland but infuriously self righteous

she either looked 10/10 or 3/10...there was never any inbetween, was really weird.

Do doctors actually break into patients' houses in real life

how do they not get caught

Yes. Season 4 was the best season and Houses Head was the best episode.

Yes but every time I start watching through the series again I feel compelled to stop watching around the beginning of season 5

Cuddy said the hospital had a separate insurance fund for legal expanses incurred by house's team

It was ahead of its time and controlled by shitty producers once the pedo quit.

Any and all of the seasons could have easily been condensed down to 10 episodes. I feel like someone should compile a list of all the "Patient + Wilhouse Antics" episodes so they can be erased.

That's only cause lisa edelstein can't act. Also, Chase had a character; he was House's succesor

Taub was literally a personal Auschwitz prisoner for House to just fuck with constantly.

do a boipussy.

I loved it. I imagine that some will pick fault with the medical side, and I found some of the character arcs to be tedious. In fact, a lot of the 'drama' in the show between the medical staff was largely the weakest part, particularly for House, because it felt inconsistent about his personality - is he an insular, arrogant sociopath; is he a troubled, lonely drug addict redeemed by his intellect; is he an immature prankster with a dumb crush?

I suppose I lost respect for the character in certain phases - I'd rather he were more aloof, more focussed, more brilliant ... but also tortured, cynical and bitter underneath. It seems as though the writers lost their way in trying to manufacture romance with Cuddy as some sort of 'will they/won't they' cliffhanger.

Ultimately, the concept was promising; House makes a wonderful character ... but I don't always feel that the potential of the character is realised because the writers lacked the ambition to extend beyond borderline edgy. House HAD to be normalised with a romantic relationship, and this just scattered his writing (Sherlock has the exact same problem in being unable to embrace its protagonist fully).

Also, I think that cases should have been split across multiple episodes - drama, suspense and intensity was usually manufactured by having an organ system fail every few minutes rather than by anything deeper or more exceptional. Likewise, all the romance subplots were another attempt at the same thing.

All that aside, I still found it immensely enjoyable, and it's one of my favourite tv shows.

Daily reminder than Chase dindu nuffin killing the Dictator.

HOUSE DIAGNOSTIC POWER LEVELS

1. House

POWER GAP

2. Chase
3. Taub
4. Kutner
5. Foreman
6. Cameron
7. Thirteen
8. Amber
9. Cuddy

Im going through this on netflix, just finished season 4, and holy shit I was not expecting that

That episode with the girl who can't feel pain and it turns out she has like a mile long tape worm in her body fucking ruined me. That was the most disgusting, horrific thing I've seen on TV.

who knows the illusions of the jew

It was good when the medicine-of-the-week was cleverly intertwined with the drama, either literally, or as a metaphor.

But sometime 'round The Bitter Police Detective Arc, it focused heavily on the drama-llama and the medicine was less of a focus, and became less medically accurate.

It was then I stopped watching, not out of spite, I just never made the time to watch it.

Get out of here before someone spoils the S5 finale.

Where's the gif of that kid grabbing Cameron's ass?

Three Stories

Best episode or best episode? Probably the only episode I rewatch occasionally.

>It seems very dated
how is it dated?

Remember when George fucked that jew?

I THINK IT MOVED