Are the stories about hapa men true? Are they doomed to a miserable existance?

Are the stories about hapa men true? Are they doomed to a miserable existance?

I hate it when hapa men complain... they are literally just asian men but look more white (aka look more attractive)

If he stopped dressing like a fag, acting like a fag, and started lifting weights so he wouldn't look like a faggot twink, he may just maybe end up not being a fag.

Hapa women are CUTE!

he is hot, can make a perfect girl for white men :3

also i didn't know elliot rogers was jilted

Too often, hapas are made from the relationship between Asian women (who hate Asian men and seek for Western liberal thing like radical feminism) and white men (who are rejected by white women for going against Western liberal values)

They are products of a relationship of hate what can be expected from them?

Isn't that the guy form the "We Need to Talk About Kevin" movie?

This

More.

He is kinda cute.

I'd dating with him.

I don't know her name, I just have these two pictures of her

You still haven't posted your chin and Adam's apples and fingers.

I have only pussi.

sea-med hapas look and think fine tho.

Prove it. ^__^

how come amwf happas are naturally well off while wmaf happas doomed to be robots?

My body yearns for some halfu pussy.

okie

something always seems wrong about the japanese torso

of course not user...

maybe this man's fault is that he looks like a woman

depends entirely on the output. very very few end up looking like pic related and instead more like op

POST MORE CUTE GIRLS!

asians have long torsos and short legs

All my half white/asian male friends turned out normal

The only one half white/chink girl I know turned out really weird, absolutely hated asian guys and was a slut in high school. Last I heard of her before she dropped out of school was her running away from home. Shame, she was fucking cute

probably due to bullying by asian peers. there was a half white half korean girl who tried to fit in with the koreans but got teased mercilessly. last i heard she joined the navy and ended up getting raped

What? I'm pretty sure Asian-Westerners would love to hang out with a hapa girl, but the hapa girl would reject them because she's obsessed with fitting in with white people. Then she gets bullied by the whites.

>I'm pretty sure
fuck off

She did the bullying, she was part of the hot girl group with all the 10/10 blonde chicks and she would single out asian chicks to make fun of

Why so mad? I was pretty close:

>not posting the best hapa
Come on man.

Luiza Tamura is the best hapa.

maybe other asians. koreans are notorious for being cliquey, so might have been a different experience for her. plus it's orange county, there are a shitload of asians there

and chinese. filipinos also prefer hanging out with other flips, even if they're only part filos