A fucking spic and a nigger set a puppy on fire

A fucking spic and a nigger set a puppy on fire.

kltv.com/story/32319475/two-additional-arrests-made-in-burned-puppy-investigation?sf29792221=1

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/why-the-wild-things-are/201302/do-mass-killers-start-out-harming-pets
heyjackass.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So? Animals don't deserve protection under the law.

kill yourself shitskin

Who cares? It's just a worthless dog

typical shitskin.

dogs >>>>>>> shitskins

Texas has a town called Palestine?
r-really?

I live in Texas and even I just learned that when I saw this.

Sorry bruv

>Basing ideology on emotion
>Not a non-white phenomenon
Pick one

>T. literal subhumans

How about you fucking die, you worthless niggers.

>Caring about killing innocent animals animals is beta-tier
>Not at all related to basic human ethics or logical deduction that maybe we shouldn't kill innocent beings for the fuck of it.

Hitler needs to come back.

Don't you have a shit-infested river to wash in today?

What is the logical difference between protecting dogs from abuse and cows from slaughter?

I say there is none and it is based solely on arbitrary emotion towards likeable animals.
The same arbitrary claim that a human life isn't one during one stage of development, but is at another.

The only consistent views are peta-tier protection for all animals equitable to humans or the biblical view that we have dominion over all animals.

I'm not saying it's productive to burn dogs but that you shouldn't be criminally prosecuted with tax money, and I don't care if someone misuses their own property

This. It says a lot about a person if they get off on torturing animals, often domesticated animals that put their trust in you.

I thibk dogs deserve proteccion but wont that be used as excuse by vegans?

Libertarians everybody

Leave it to a fucking unoriginal babycountry to have a city called Palestine.

lose weight, faggot

In some cultures, even the most primitive ones, certain animals are considered sacred. Certain animals in the wild create a symbiotic relationship that benefits both species. For us that relationship is with dogs and cats and has been for thousands of years. Dogs protected us and hunted with us while cats removed pests from the household. But we cherish them and you grow up with them and they become like family members. People aren't Vulcans and can't just switch off their emotions unless you're a sociopath or something.

One is torture and abuse of an animal our society considers a loyal pet and companion, the other food preparation. That preparation ideally happens without pain or suffering.

i have a feeling anyone who poured gasoline over a cow and tossed a match would face the same felony animal cruelty charges.

same goes for a pig, or chicken. it was an act driven entirely by cruelty.

The key words are abuse and slaughter and the difference between them.

You get nothing from burning a puppy, you get meat from killing a cow.

Both actions are cruelty, but only one of them also brings something positive

dogs are the whites of the (non-human) animal kingdom

That's fine to not like it and I understand a historical precedent it is a gross misuse of my resources in trying this case

Even so, unless the claim is that this leads to human abuse (like loli--->cp--->child abuse) it is not a public concern to be prosecuted

This is a classic feels vs reals situation and I refuse to let feels win and be irrational

I would gladly volunteer to torture them during hours and then execute them if I could, begging me to pull the trigger in their dirty mouthes.

Normal shitskin behavior, it's a part of their culture to abuse animals to death, don't be a bigot just because you can't identify with it.

>Who cares? It's just a worthless dog

jfc man

I would gladly let 100 shitskins like you die just to save one puppy, even an ugly one.

Them fat fingers lmao. Animals are not ONLY for eating

T. literal autist

>Even so, unless the claim is that this leads to human abuse (like loli--->cp--->child abuse) it is not a public concern to be prosecuted

It has been scientifically proven that people who abuse animals have sociopathic tendencies.

You can immediately tell when someone is a nigger when they say shit like "Who cares, its just a dog."

Lack of empathy is a nigger trait.

I read a case which happened two years ago in which a guy burned down a litter of puppies and the dog mother got burned real bad trying to save one of them. It still makes me angry just remembering it. They guy ran away from his house for a while because he received death threats.

Not giving a shit about shitskins burning animals alive, THAT'S irrational.

>It has been scientifically proven that people who abuse animals have sociopathic tendencies.

psychologytoday.com/blog/why-the-wild-things-are/201302/do-mass-killers-start-out-harming-pets

Indeed. Threadly reminder that if you get off on killing animals, you probably have mental issues and should not procreate

I heard there's a discount on bleach currently, some of you might want to consider buying.

I once called the cops on a nigger who had a dogfighting ring, lol

I fully support publicly executing both of these citizens

>I'm not saying it's productive to burn dogs but that you shouldn't be criminally prosecuted with tax money, and I don't care if someone misuses their own property
>burn dogs
>Dogs are property
>Not companions/pets
>What is universally preferable behaviour/secular ethics?

>This is a classic feels vs reals situation and I refuse to let feels win and be irrational
>Ethics is somehow feels (ethics is not the same thing as morality btw)

Thank you for giving libertarianism a bad name. Consider being mauled by a Rottweiler

Doing God's work, user

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

That dog was an American, which makes its life more precious than yours.

Now go shit in the street, Pajeet.

Triggered?

Why do humans deserve protection then? Hell, why do property rights exist?

The only answer is having those rules produces a society that more people would like to live in.

Every social construct is not based on an objective truth. Deal with it autist.

>when you know the girl is a flip judging by her name and looks

Sad.

>Abdullah doesn't like dogs

Who would have thought

Top subhuman m8.

Its in East Texas not too far from me. Kinda shitty place

Matches the real thing then

Animals like dogs and cats are bred to be pets and used for utilitarian purposes that do not include being eaten.
>I say there is none and it is based solely on arbitrary emotion towards likeable animals.
Of course a fucking lolberg would consider his petty dictations as fact.

Then I support preventative criminalization, but the statements here say "these people deserve violence because of their action against a dog"

Then I should clarify I'm not a libertarian

Because of objective morality designed by God made known in the Bible

Misuse of property should be criminal?

Consider the global trend of dogs used in metaphor replacing a person with little value, this developed because dogs have little value

I love my family dogs, but at the point that they have an illness too costly to treat I will put them down without a moral dillemma

Remember guy: minority races are victims and woman can do no wrong

الجهاد الله أكبر قتل الكلاب والنساء والخنازير

Hatred and violence towards dogs is proof of subhuman genetics

Why isn't Sup Forums collectively spamming websites like this all over leftist media outlets on sockpuppet accounts?
heyjackass.com/