Pic related is the cast of the new Ocean's!

Pic related is the cast of the new Ocean's!

Totally can't wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt5164214/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its actaully serious

imdb.com/title/tt5164214/

>they're pulling a ghost busters

oy vey

Will anne ever let me sniff her millionaire actress heels?

No, she is a woman and women (and sane men) are digusted by or indifferent to feet.

in the order i would fuck

anne>sandra>cate>ri>hbc>awkwafina>mindy

most women i've met and dated in reality always giggled when I asked them to show and bare their feet to me. Maybe thats because im good looking and not a creep loser haha.

always good to see HBC getting work, probably be the best part of this

Where are all the Muslims and LBGT women. I can't support this movie anymore, it's not inclusive enough
#boycottOcean's 8

why is she so amazing guys?

>foot fetishist

>not a creep loser

My cinema is offering a service to take a photo of you watching the movie with an official letter confirming that you watched it. It's meant to act as proof that you aren't sexist in case you are confronted by a feminist. For three payments of $49.99 it sounds like a bargain to me.

ayy lmao/10

I'm actually looking forward to it. I hope it's like the other Ocean movies. Also George is supposed to make a cameo in it.

I have no idea if the movie will be good or not but I love that Awkwafina is it.

Are we pretending the Oceans movies are worth being upset about ...? Is that really what we're doing now?

I find it weird people are pretending that they are guy movies deep seeded in man culture. Instead of a cash cow a studio made.

Did she have sex with that guy?

>Bullock is Clooney
>Blanchett is Pitt

What else?

>nonwhite women

What if it was quite serious to Ocean's 12, but they didin't call it Ocean's 12? Would you complainers care?

Why do some seem to think it's worse to use changing the characters in a remake as a gimmick rather than changing the setting or time period in a remake?

can you into england

That's a pretty good cast

couldn't they find 3 more women to make it oceans 11?

Why is Rihanna allowed to act? She's in Luc Besson's next movie too

I for one approve of these flicks. I don't hate fun

If we are going for Star power ranks then i think the 3rd one is obviously Anne Hathaway in the role equivalent of Matt Damon

A FUCKING WHITE FEMALE

This girl is cute

Well more so what their roles would be.

I recognise the chink, she's a rapper called Awkwafina. Somehow I stumbled upon her music years ago; she had one song called My Vag, and another called Queef --both were horrendous.
Does she even have an acting career? This is a fairly big film, with some big celebrities, and she's just a talentless literally who.

this

ocean's have always been fun heist flicks, and most of these actresses are pretty great. i just hope they're as funny as ocean's was, and please no alt-right bad guys

Have you heard her voice? she sounds like a black woman who smoked too many cigarettes

If you shaved her head she'd look like a generic chink child. Get some standards.

They needed an asian. She was cheap, decent looking, and comes with at least some built in fan base.

MOMMY MILKIES NOW

NOW NOW NOW

the higher in number they get the more ridiculous it seems. it's probably part of why disney dropped the episode numbering from star wars.

its bathtime