Why don't you own a gun, Sup Forums?

Why don't you own a gun, Sup Forums?

I do 2bh

Always wanted a handgun to shoot at beer cans and stuff. Gun enthusiasts are usually out of shape retarded faggots though so I don't want to get deep into it as a hobby.

live with my parents
need permission of homeowners to have a gun

cops can come and do spot checks

It's illegal without a permit and common citizens can't apply. I wish I had one though, even if it's a small handgun.

Still unsure where I'm going to end up. Don't want to buy a gun here in AZ then end up moving to commiefornia where I'll need to jump through hoops to keep it.

Who can apply?

I own many guns

Shame I live in a nice neighborhood that has never had a burglarly, I want to turn a burglar into paste

Cause I already have one between my legs

>Why don't you own a gun, Sup Forums?
I often ask the same question.

But I do

because im not a manchild

Show me yours

You call that small thing a gun?

illegal desu

That is something a manchild would say

i have to be 21 to get a FOID card

Because getting a license and owning one is too much of a hassle I don't have the time and energy for.

I don't want one. I imagine they would be really expensive besides.

You can get an used Norinco AK for like 250€

Too much of a hassle to keep, expensive and I would have no use for it since I don't know anyone that I could go hunting with

It's illegal iirc

I have several guns. Older lady who lives about a half mile from my house got robbed one night. I work nights anyway. Probably 3am my motion light out front goes off. I go out in my boxers with a rifle to see if it's coyotes or the criminal. Sheriff's deputy pulled up. Insantly sat my gun down and put my hands away from my body. He was a nice guy. Have never had a problem with the law. I did almost kick his ass a few years back though over a woman. Small towns.

Because i'm a fucking Europoor and i can only have if i'm either a hunter, or a sport shooter or i have a legit evidence that my life is in danger.....

>handguns
Pointless imo, what do you guys even use those for. Rifles I could understand, hunting is probably fun.

The gun laws here are fucked

>flag

I've shot a few guns in the army and it's not interesting to me.

oh and it's retarded to own a gun for protection here in finland

yo op, since we have same flag
i've been wanting to get into guns i looked at the law for what's legal, but it's vague
do you know if there's any restrictions on calibers or any specific guns

A bit too expensive to justify. Maybe once I graduate I'll get one. I want to own one, just to exercise my rights.

Make sure you don't buy a meme gun