Tfw live in Seoul

>tfw live in Seoul
Lol

How is the life in Seoul?

beautiful landscape

good luck brother

>tfw no Korean qtpiegf

isn't seoul safer from a nuke than tokyo. rip after the initial volleys though lel

Not that different from Tokyo T B h

Funny, I was supposed to study abroad in Seoul this semester. I'm sure nothing will happen though until I go in Spring.

>go to seoul
>it's full of 2/10 white guys with 5/10 korean girls

my grandfather didn't participate in the korean war for this

>tfw no one would nuke Australia
>tfw nuking Australia wouldn't make a difference anyway
Who /safe/ here?

Here. Buenos Aires is a safe haven.

>tfw born in the right place to avoid global world conflict
There's one really good thing about this place now

>it's full of 2/10 white guys with 5/10 korean girls

it's opposite in real life.

Assuming they were both functional and on target, I'd still rather have their interceptable nuke than the artillery barrages that will wreck Seoul.

and her husband

did you not watch starship troopers

>I'd still rather have their interceptable nuke than the artillery barrages that will wreck Seoul.
I think a normal attack on Seoul would be more efficient than a nuke. They can't intercept dozens or hundreds of missiles at the same time.

We were too rich and white for this world.

better to be wrecked by artillery than be irradiated. Chernobyl's still unlivable and won't be safe for the next 20,000 years

Nigga we already get blasted with radiation every other day from the sun.

?? It's obviously vice versa

>only way to be devastated is by meteorical space insects
We already have that, sorry

>in about 45 mins they are gonna announce some shit

Well it was nice knowing ya Sup Forums, I gotta get ready for nuclear winter

looks comfy desu
how much for a comfy small apartment in a comfy neon-light high rise in a comfy neighborhood?

Another mall? Sauce.

Seems like North Korea did a nuclear experiment

lol the absolute madmen

This tbfam

Yet 1.5 million live in Hiroshima today. I know we have different bombs these days but the Chernobyl meltdown and a nuke are so different

How's the climate in South Korea right now? Are people actually scared now that NK's got nukes, or is it business as usual?

i look around and you can see people talking about it but it's business as usual for now

Seoul is White

Holy shit, the guy has hydrogen bombs now. You lads have to prepare. Quick, send all your qts away before anything happens!
Gib Sana, I will take good care of her..p-promise :$