Been living in Japan for five years and all the guys I meet here are boring as fuck

Been living in Japan for five years and all the guys I meet here are boring as fuck

Is it understandable if I just hang with girls I meet on the internet? They feel more fun

how often do you larp as a jap

If I don't mention that I'm a westerner beforehand online people assume I'm Japanese

>japanese guys
>fun
Eating lunch with my obaachan boss was more fun than hanging out with a guy.

それはお前が日本語を十分に操れないからだよ

I used to get invited to hostess clubs and other places by my male colleagues

Just end up going to strip shows and ero doujinshi stores with girl friends instead

I'm perfectly fluent

日本語で返事できない時点でちょっとね…

Buddha said that always 2D is better than 3D.
this is verity.
lets watch anime 24/7.

Boring how?
They don't want to go akiba with you?

別にできないわけじゃないけど

Do you hate Japan

All the ones I just meet are just unexciting and plain (whether normies or otaku)

>Just end up going to strip shows and ero doujinshi stores

but I prefer to play tennis, ride a bike, eat out, desu

I mean it probably seems from the outside that the standardisation of character is just the go there man. But people have a lot going on behind the scenes hey.

じゃないちゃんじゃないか
久しぶり

男同士の友情は対等じゃないと成立しないからだろ。
女はお前のことを子どもと遊んでいるくらいに思っているよ。

>can't speak local language
>can't communicate well with local people
>complain about them on a safe place and condemn them as the problem

G A I J I N
A
I
J
I
N

USA is the only country that's interesting. Living anywhere else is just a waste of time.

>a swarm of japs angry that someone dared call them boring

lmao go work a 14h shift or something you fucking slants

why gaijin and not gaikokujin?

gaikoku-jin = foreign human
gai-jin = outside of human

Some westerners are obviously later.

I see, thanks.

I am fun user~~

If you ever find yourself along the Odakyu line just hit me up for an adventure ~~

>Japanese """fun"""

real Japanese men are dead.

That means japanese girls>> japanese boys??

Any tips on how to make native japanese friends?
What sites should I use for that?
I want to have someone to talk to when I will visit one day.

boom :DDD

狭量な人だ
そんなんだから日本人男は退屈と外国人に言われるのだ

アニオタな時点で引かれてるんだと思う。
秋葉原にお前の友達は必ずいるはず。

Healthy old country goes to war, gets pumped up with pro-american government - AUTISM Many such cases!

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.@

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

ナチュラルに日本人の見下している時点でもうなんで日本に住んでんのか分かんねぇなこりゃww

外国人の評価など気にしない。
普通の男は外国人とつるんで、自分の国際性や語学力をアピールすることに興味をもたない。

I wanted make joke about good slave but remember there was time when ukrainians was slaves too.