Holy Fuckin Based-> JEWS HAVE BEEN NAMED!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=feGXIK--OdM

and to think some of you doubted the bird.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-n8lHZGYc5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soros is Skull Face. Kojima was right again

So, after the US crash and he got all the wealth in the world, what then?

He named it also in his Hillary and her zionist pandering. And he turned that vid private a day after

Absolutely based.

The "Hillary started the Syria war for Israel" email story is bullshit Wikileaks is wrongly dating the email to 2000 but it is in fact from 2012. Also the email was not a private message to Hillary but was part of a newsletter she has been subscribed to.

O snap
Maybe we should download it?

Amazing

I guess I have to say it:
"Controlled Opposition"

youtu.be/-n8lHZGYc5Y

Do it while you can, fast!

God damn swastika in the video, its going to be censored in Krautmany.

I liked it, am i going to prison ?

Most likely

what does that even mean?
seriously. I never understood the concept of this.
so somebody whos views aren't even like that is going to use effort and time to do something he's actually opposed to ideologically?

makes no sense.

So they paint Soros as some super mastermind, a shady puppeteer, but somehow his vile tentacles have only entwined the democratic party conveniently leaving the GOP without attention. If he were the one-man Illuminati they say he is, you'd think he'd poison every well to ensure victory in every possible case.

Is this a reality?
this is the new Sup Forums
We hate everyone.

The GOP is shit as well m8. It's basically a neocon party and is not that different from the dems

Soros is just one kike that's why they have other Jews for the republican party. #

Yes, Germany is super sensitive about right wing stuff and Swastikas etc.

They even block History Stuff because it presents Hitler, the third Reich or anything related in a slightly positive way.

I heard they even censor ww2 games like Hearts of Iron over there

This video only used it to describe the time period that Soros was living in Hungary. It didn't seem positive in anyway.

good one, thanks user

I fucking knew it. No one fucks with Big Black Pigeon.

Games are even harsher yes, War Thunder etc. can't have Swastikas either.
Yeah, they still would block it, if the EU overlords don't like the message.

Gotta love that pigeon

why did trump meeeettt him ?????

>The puppet is the mastermind.

Such a lust for shekels. Whoooooooo?

Everytime I see a black pigeon video.

>Oh nice a redpill video that's gone popular. Maybe there's something juicy in it
>Oh no, it didn't teach anything that someone who has spent just 2 days on Sup Forums didn't already know.

Ovey Goyim